unshaven ladies

Flotiz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Personally, I don't like an excessively long pubic hair (for an aesthetic question), nor a completely shaved vulva (because it would look like that of a little girl). Consequently I prefer a well-groomed pubic hair present on pubis, no matter the style: I like it indistinctly, regardless of whether the pubis is completely or partially covered (for example if the entire pubic hair assumes the shape of a stripe or a triangle). The only part of the vulva that I love fully shaved are the labia: as well as because I think they are more attractive, especially because you can "have fun" more. Below some examples of what I mean...

2.jpg
image.jpeg

D

deleted814719

My lady (wife of 43 years), keeps her pussy hair trimmed pretty short. I really enjoy this and like it even more when she shaves a little. She's never been completely bald, which I would ADORE, but I do appreciate her trimming as I don't personally like looking at a hairy pussy as much as I do a trimmed or bald one.

D

deleted5501621

Hi all

When I was in the 20s most nude photos of woman are unshaven and I loved it, but now most photos and videos of ladies are shaven. Do all man like shaven ladies of am I odd

Thanks
Been with both...and consider it the women's option....I'm big on giving quality oral to women and love the hair!....tickles ma nose and on the flip side love the smoothness...specially on ma cheeks as she's squirming and moaning leading to toe curling climaxes....it's all good!