Unsimulated sex scenes in a movie

MP15

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The sex scenes are simulated in The Dreamers. It got its NC-17 rating for the nudity.

I'm shocked no one's mentioned the Japanese film In the Realm of the Senses. Probably one of the hottest art-house movies I've seen with unsimulated sex. You have Sada (female lead) going down on the male lead and then his cum dripping out of her mouth, plenty of fucking as well as a graphic scene with the woman 'laying' a hard-boiled egg the man sticks in her vagina. Even a forced lesbian geisha gang-bang for extra measure.

It's even available in high-def, thanks to the Criterion Collection releasing it on home video.

Last edited:
Reactions: NIVLAC87B

888abba

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You guys should check out "Going Places" a 1974 french film starring Gerard Deparadieu. There's a hot train scene where Deparadieu and buddy team up on this woman after watching her breast feed. I get a boner every time I watch it.
Here's another scene...

major_payne

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I heard the Tribe had unsimulated scenes

Sorry to diasappoint you:

"You see mainly breasts with the occasional flaccid penis and female pubic mound visible, no close ups. There are several simulated sexual positions including fellatio, doggy style, missionary, and 69, these are mostly shot from the side with the fully nude actors, but hips, arms, or the girl's hair obscure any actual sexual contact. As far as actual contact, you see brief kissing and very brief breast touching."