Unstoppable bionic penises

Apparently they’re coming.
Male sex robots with unstoppable bionic penises are coming this year | Metro News

Appealing or creepy and weird? I hope they’re not literally unstoppable, that could be dangerous for humanity.

The thing I found most interesting was that they’re working on voices and AI personalities. Would it be like having sex with your satnav? (or with Siri/Alexa)

(This is my first thread and to be honest it was largely an excuse to use the title)

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, I read the article and now that I’ve looked into the cold dead eyes of the real doll for women? I can honestly say - nope, that ain’t gonna happen! I prefer my vibrator not to have a face.

On the other hand, I suppose the doll could have other uses. Carpool lane, for example. One guy that definitely doesn’t complain when you drive. He can also make the house look occupied when you go out. Turn on a sports channel, set him on the couch with the remote and voila! Break-in deterrent.

I suppose you could set the erection out and depending on size, use it and his arms as a coat rack for guests. Make a very interesting conversation piece.

But sexually? Not even in the dead of night. My cats would definitely never look at me the same.

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think he’s implying that because straight men utilize the Real Doll right now, lonely gay men will jump on the opportunity (no pun intended) to have a Real male Doll to play with.

I think that’s a huge assumption to make. I think it’s more likely the same guys who buy the female dolls will buy the male dolls so they can play “Barbies” with themselves. Imagine the scenarios they can have: threesomes, cuckholding, cheating....;):laughing:

What struck me funny with his post was him somehow intimating that gay guys have the same problems getting laid as he does. Most don't. At least those I know.

And you know, us gays know all the other gays...lol!

Media
trumpsandwich.jpg
giphy.gif

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am not worried. Until they make a doll, that can move heavy furniture, paint the house, shovel snow; clean off the car when it snows, give a great back rub; and kill the occasional unwanted spider , we flesh and blood men are not going to be replaced any time soon :)

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Please do elaborate: Why do you think gay dudes will get more use out of this than women?
I think he’s implying that because straight men utilize the Real Doll right now, lonely gay men will jump on the opportunity (no pun intended) to have a Real male Doll to play with.

I think that’s a huge assumption to make. I think it’s more likely the same guys who buy the female dolls will buy the male dolls so they can play “Barbies” with themselves. Imagine the scenarios they can have: threesomes, cuckholding, cheating....;):laughing:

Unstoppable penis?

You'd need to keep it in the closet because imagine having it sitting on the couch with a perma boner tenting it's pants when Great Aunt Olga came to visit?
How could I explain the ensuing heart attack?
How could I possibly show my face at the funeral or any other family function after that?

I'll stick to a dildo that is quiet and fits in the top draw of a bedside table and doesn't threaten the
lifespans of delicate relatives.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
And the size and weight of the thing!

How the hell do you shift it without straining something?

It's just not practical.
I agree. I have a bad shoulder. And hips and knees. I need medication for long walks. Who is this marketed to? Weightlifters?

And the size and weight of the thing!

How the hell do you shift it without straining something?

It's just not practical.

Maybe it can move itself around? :eek:

If it can, and it's unstoppable, you may not be able to contain it in a closet. I think it all sounds a bit terrifying - like a Black Mirror episode.

"Harder faster / forever after"