Unsuccesful entry?

islandfoz: No laughing, but how often does ithappen with other guys:
Your with your spouse/lover/etc, they get excited when they first see howoverly huge you are. They attempt oral sex, and although they have a look on thier face that they found there xanadu, you are holding back your screams of pain while your dick is getting gnawed off. Then ,although you insist you loosening them up before fucking, they always rush and try to sit on it. (heres the embarrising part)
Then they try to take the head, maybe an inch, maybe two,then the the scream.Followedbythe repeated apoligies that, there sorry, but they cant, its just to big.
then the sex ends suddenly.
I thought being hung was a blessing, but I get laid more unsuccessfully then the fat, bald guy with the little dick. Whats so scary about 9x7? :p

kyle: Sounds like you're bedding the wrong kind of people.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wrote a thread on this called "penetration a no no"
so i know exactly what you are talking
about and i'm smaller than you.

I didnt get much response to my question,
but i did get someone offering to take all of me
(which...since i have a partner, isnt what i was looking for, but...)

H8Monga: And people wonder why I'm hard on myself... I AM that fat bald guy with the little dick! Well... I'm balding...
Still I'm offended. :mad:

Why is being hung a "blessing"? Why do women rush to impale themselves? Anyway, I may not have had that experience but I have a friend who has had it happen but they usually do not quit and want to stretch themselves by any means necessary to take it, get a means to boast, and become a size queen... it happens way too much.

sammygirly: Well, I'm hardly rushing to impale myself....it's not like is a javelin...

Also, I'm getting pretty tired of seeing you attack the issues of the well hung here Hapi Papi. This IS the LARGE Penis Support Group, which means a LOT of the issues are going to be of this sort sooooo...stop being so darn surprised and condescending. :mad:

Reactions: SEGA

H8Monga: Sammygirly, I'm tired of you blindly attacking me. If there is something I see I disagree with or have something from another point of view, be it mine or someone else's I'm going to post it. I don't attack the issues of being hung, but I will tell you how it is from my side and what I know. If you have a problem with me, don't read me. I'm not being condescending... I offered in that post a point of view my hung friend and I have about his situation. It was not an attack. Surprised... yes, because I am learning some things which is one reason I am here. Let me be, ok?

Reactions: SEGA

sammygirly: It's kinda hard not to read you...you answer every post. And...where else have I attacked you?

At any rate, to get back to the topic at hand....

islandofoz: If there's one thing I've learned from this board, it's that there IS such a thing as too much of a good thing. There's a whole "grass is greener" conceptualism that you are learning is just a bunch of hoohah. For every upside, there seems to be another downside - but I'd have to agree with the earlier poster, sounds like you're bedding the wrong people....or perhaps need some technique adjusting?

9X7 is not as scary as some I've seen...

two_fister: she's got a point Hapi Papi ...you do tend to respond to every post.

H8Monga: You made a joke at my expense earlier that I let slide but I got the vibe you had a problem. Voila it manifests itself here. Want to see condescending? Why are you here? To worship? So what if I'm a heavy poster? Accept and excuse. At least I am not like I was when I came here. I'm not the only regular poster here by the way, go attack them.

sammygirly: ~looks left to my avatar which clearly explains WHY I'm here~

Besides which, I enjoy the conversation here and I've been told a female point of view is essential and welcomed (at least I've been more than welcomed here) AS is the unhung perspective before you jump on that.

Um, and the joke earlier - you mean the Napolean thing?  

[quote author=Hapi Papi link=board=sex;num=1050156487;start=0#3 date=04/12/03 at 08:55:34]And people wonder why I'm hard on myself...  I AM that fat bald guy with the little dick! [/quote]

...and sensitive....

Finedessert: My Dear Friend Hapi:

We're not all in the extra large class, some are like me just a little above average, so don't take this as an insult,or a put down. There is a board for those that are average to smaller in the meat department, a link is below. I find that board just as interesting as this board.

http://measurection.com/

Grandpa

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am posting this as its own thread
as well, and...sorry for being
a little off topic, but..
i come to LPSG less and less lately..
i get tired of a small faction here
that are negative...
especially negative
about the larger penis, or
accusing those of us
with larger penises for "not understanding", etc.

I am as understanding as a person
is probably ever going to get
about accepting our differences,

I am a sensitive person about such issues.

But i dont appreciate large penis bashing,
or even bashing ones self for not having one.

that is not what this group is here for

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hapi, what we just don't get is this: you gripe about hung guys, and you gripe about not being hung yourself. So if you got your wish and magically found yourself with a huge cock, would you instantly hate yourself for being hung?

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Back to the thread at hand. I can't cum when my dick enters a mouth directly (i.e., 180-degree angle) either. You can try holding your dick up to her mouth and having her lick it and suck on it from the side, while also stroking it and blowing and lots of other tricks like that. Another good trick is to have her keep her lips over her teeth.

H8Monga: [quote author=sammygirly link=board=sex;num=1050156487;start=0#9 date=04/12/03 at 10:22:11]~looks left to my avatar which clearly explains WHY I'm here~

Besides which, I enjoy the conversation here and I've been told a female point of view is essential and welcomed (at least I've been more than welcomed here) AS is the unhung perspective before you jump on that.

Um, and the joke earlier - you mean the Napolean thing?  

[/quote]

The joke was one thing, the other was taking a shot at my reply to one of Hornybloke's posts. You have to admit he thinks he's the biggest and wants more. Attitude about it not the fact you're hung determines what I'll say.

Finedessert, I've been there... actually I signed up there the day after I signed on here but never got the authorizing e-mail but I was already hooked here. Thanks.

two_fister, I do not reply to every post... I only reply if I someone says something I can reply to. I do not try to randomly post... but blah, it's not the first time I've been accused of doing such.  How does it harm you?

People around here seem to be like old folks steeped in tradition and if something or someone new comes along and shakes things up, it blows their minds and they think whatever it is is evil.

txqis, I have nothing against you. Stay. I do want to know why everyone is hung up on staying on topic.  This is a messageboard. Straying happens and the unpredictable nature adds some dynamics. I'm used to it.  It's not like it's the National Archives and someone messed everything up by tampering with the catalogue system.

[quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=sex;num=1050156487;start=12#12 date=04/12/03 at 12:32:02]Hapi, what we just don't get is this: you gripe about hung guys, and you gripe about not being hung yourself. So if you got your wish and magically found yourself with a huge cock, would you instantly hate yourself for being hung? [/quote]

If I gripe about hung guys being hung, it's mainly because of the attitude, arrogance, and egos that come along with it. I am also jealous at times so if I magically became so, that would end the jealousy. So no I wouldn't hate myself... and I would not think of myself as everything because of it as some (NOT ALL) hung guys do.  

I am beginning to accept things about myself... so be happy... I might even be gaining an ego for no reason... probably resistance...

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If I gripe about hung guys being hung, it's mainly because of the attitude, arrogance, and egos that come along with it.

What a nice "compliment"
for all of us here ???

kyle: Vive l'resistance!

Or something like that.

btw, love you, sammygirly. You crack me up!

H8Monga: [quote author=txqis link=board=sex;num=1050156487;start=12#15 date=04/12/03 at 21:54:59]

What a nice "compliment"
for all of us here ???

[/quote]

I apologize. I do not mean in general. I know a few people here where that is the case... one of whom is a former online acquaintance. txqis, really you're one of the shining stars here and I like you (no, not like that!)

sammygirly: ~sits with my new best friend kyle~

Hapi, if everyone is pointing out that you post too much it is not because we don't enjoy posters response. DMW posts regularly, as do I. The point is, you post constantly and in a negative light so your posts are easily remembered (and thus later commented on) in a negative light. For more on my opinion on this, see the thread in Meet and Greet directed to you. This is not the place to set these boys straight.

txqis, I totally agree with you that this board loses some of it's direction sometimes...there are days when all I read are people trolling for big cock and that's not the purpose of the place so I can appreciate your frustrations.

~shares a marshmellow peep with kyle and goes off to read the rest of the board~

Maximillian: Hapi, please stop annoying sammy. You annoy her and I get to see the glares, not at all fair if you ask me. :D

Anyway, I have read over a few of the threads where Hapi gets his superman undies in a knot and umm, I have to say, you reap what you sow. Negativism begets negativism, so if you dont want to see it, take a happy pill and move on. Ta-Da, problem solved.