Unsuccesful entry?

islandfoz: Well I want tothank jonb for hisadvice. Notsure why you other people decided to battle it out on mytopicthough. Wha did I do to you?

H8Monga: Sorry. 13.3 I very much appreciated your post to me and I thank you.

malito: I'd like to weigh in on this thread. I'm comming from the point of view of being a member since oct. 1, '00. That puts me as one of the senior fellows here (and not just by age either).
1) It is important to reply to the thread as it islisted: topically. If you have something elst to say start another thread or find one that suits your feelings or thought. That is the ploite thing to do and the correct thing to do. It is rude to change the topic mid way.
2) It is important to stay on topic because it is usually a question that one or more of us have about our maleness. Some of the posters are young men seeking answers to their size and maturity. Others, like this one, are about relationships with others in the physical sense.
3)LPSG:Large Penis SUPPORT Group. This is a group of people gathered to support men who have larger members than others. Some of them strut their respective stuff and others share their feelings of being TOO big some times. If some of us who have not been blessed? as they have, care to join in this group then we need to respect the group and stay on topic. If we do not have SUPPORT to give, then we need to keep our mouths shut.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=islandfoz link=board=sex;num=1050156487;start=12#21 date=04/20/03 at 14:13:31]Well I want tothank jonb for hisadvice.  Notsure why you other people decided to battle it out on mytopicthough.  Wha did I do to you?[/quote]

Because in cyberspace, EVERYONE can hear you scream.