Unsure about STD

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by neworlnssteel, Nov 18, 2004.

1. neworlnssteel

neworlnssteel New Member

Hey guys I have a quick question. My boyfriend and I have been having sex quite often lately and we usually use condoms or pul out before cumming but the last time I actullay got wrapped up into it and came inside him. We both have never had sex with anyone before and I no I don't have STD and he doesn't either but is there a way that cumming inside him or eating it orally can cause problems or STD's? Sorry kinda ignorant on the subject and looking for some help. Thanx,

Allen

2. lacsap1

lacsap1 New Member

Albums:

And you're only 70 % straight ?

Safe sex practices = no sex at all, remember, condoms are not 100% perfect.

Condoms are just an effective way to prevent pregnancy and to protect against STDs & STIs (Sexually Transmitted Infections like HIV). When having unprotected sex and the exchange of possibly infectious body fluids (especially blood or semen) takes place or may have taken place, both partners should seek care at a healthcare facility or/and talk to your doctor or practice nurse, that has expertise in handling preventative medications. Once you both tested and free of STIs it's almost safe to have unprotected sex. Have only one sexual partner, using condoms until you are sure you are both safe and each other’s only partner.

3. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

If you were the first sex partner for him and vice-versa, and you know neither of you has STDs, then you won't become infected by one. The only exception is if one of you was infected by non-sexual means, the way you can get hepatitis or HIV from sharing needles, for example.

4. KinkGuy

Gold Member

OR, one of you horny guys HAS fucked around elsewhere and are hiding that fact. It's a possibility, isn't it?

5. Bluespeedoz

Bluespeedoz New Member

Albums:
    Hey guys,

I'm real happy that you are enjoying great sex together. From what you say it is highly unlikely you will have infected your partner by letting your load go in his ass. However if only for peace of mind I recommend you both get checked out for STDs remembering that HIV may not show for up to 6 months after having unprotected sex or using needles drugs. So while it is likely you will both show up as clear of STDs I recommend you have protected sex by using a good quality condom for six momths after the test. You should then get checked out for STDs again and if yiu show as clear then you could enjoy unprotected sex together without worrying any more about STDs. If either of you decide to take other sex partners or use needles you should then have protected sex and get checked out regularly. Finally you should feel free to ask your health care professional any questions you may have. You should find he or she will not be in any way shocked but be open and honest with you. I get checked out regularly and have asked about and been given great information about alternative sexual techniques that have improved the quality of my sex life. So continue to enjoy and have great sex together. -_-

Draft saved Draft deleted