Unsure measurements,the right fit.

Elastic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have a slight problem. I'm trying to find condoms that are large enough. The rproblem isn't so much legnth but width.

I have a very muscular penis and it's tense and constricts easily. I guess you'd say I'm a growe not sa shower. When I force pressure on it it erects pretty large.Getting the width to come out isn't a problem put the legnth. I try to get really horney and stretvh the member but it hurts. In conjunction with anxiety if I try to take it ot the limit I can't take or cum to early.

MagnumXLs Don't cover my legnth completely and the girth makes the ring kida tight. You all were telling me about the femidons but I'm trying Theyfit.com, I downloaded the chart and before I gota half-erect penis I was beyond their maximum girt size of 22. I'm hoping they'll fit girthwise. But I'm not sure about legth. How long I am and were to measure.

As I meantioned I have trouble getting a complete erection. That in combination with lots of scrotom and aleghtn that starts low it's hard to tell. They say you are suppossed to measure legnth fromt he top of your penis. I really have alot of body fat. SO some of it covers the top of the cock. But the botton I can feel well into my scrot. Iguess you might say I have a bizzare shape. I have alot of flesh around it so it makes it look like my sctot and dick are coming out of a pussy, GOignfrom in the scrot I'm ove r9. But I'm not sure of my maximum leght and girth. I know I;m larger than a remote control.To give you and idea I couldn't fit it into one of thise long brown medicine bottles completely. I could fill one of my large sized socks with girth. And I had to put vaseline on it to fit it into a play pussy. SO far I haven't gotten to the width of a soda can but I'm at or above the girth of the ring at the top or bottom. Or I'm as wide as one of those polls that a stop sigh sits on.

So along with all this extra flesh and against the large size of my body my penis can appear small than it is. The condom's I bought were U22.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
At the risk of sounding silly, you may want to post your measurements. In doing that, you may find someone at the site who is your size and has had some success at finding condoms that fit.

Chicago_Swimmer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Magnum XL should do just fine.

I'm approx. 8.5 x 6.25". I wear Magnum Large. These are a little tight, but the length is good. I've tried the XL. They fit my girth better, but are too long.

According to your measurements, the Magnum XL should be a good fit, not too tight, no slippage, right length.

Hope this is helpful.

Robert

Elastic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
That's what I think. I didn't completly cover me lengthwise it was alright for girth accept for the ring.

BIGMIKE

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The best condoms I have ever used are the Trojan Ecstacy. They are ribbed on the inside plus the outside and they feel amazing! My fiance'e loves them too! I am pretty big and these condoms fit me perfect. I can't wear a regular condom because they are too tight but I can wear the ecstacy or Magnum condoms. Fortuneately, after we get married, we won't need condoms anymore!