unsure of your sexuality

B_andy112311

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was about 7 or 8, my friend showed me some of his dad's Playboy magazines. I didn't know what sex was, but I had a boner. I didn't even know why I had a boner, but it felt good and every time I saw those pictures or even thought about them, I would get hard.

Why are there so many of you on here that put your sexuality as "unsure"?

You must have some kind of clue what you are if you are over 18. I could understand someone who is in their early or mid teens maybe being confused or unsure, but if you're over 18 you must have some kind of inkling.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
I use "unsure" because placing a label on sexuality is one of the most ineffectual, featherbrained activities you'll engage yourself in.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I use "unsure" because placing a label on sexuality is one of the most ineffectual, featherbrained activities you'll engage yourself in.

Or how about putting Unsure down because at the time, you didn't really know where your head was at? Just because the OP is confident with his sexual identity, doesn't mean the rest of the world is.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Why are there so many of you on here that put your sexuality as "unsure"?

You must have some kind of clue what you are if you are over 18. I could understand someone who is in their early or mid teens maybe being confused or unsure, but if you're over 18 you must have some kind of inkling.

Fuck me, you are really incapable of realizing that the way you see the world isn't the way it is for everyone, aren't you?

I wish you'd fucking stop and THINK, since EVERY one of your posts has been pig-headed and offensive, and ever more so over time.

It must be terrible living in such a small little world, with so few possibilities in it, as you clearly do.

Maybe if you ever did stop to contemplate or question your own reductive stance or thoughts on matters, then the world would suddenly become a much bigger place with numerous more options in it than you are willing to let yourself imagine right now.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Furthermore, not that anything you say is even remotely well thought out, but I must ask: Why is eighteen (18) the age in which one's sexuality must be solidified? Ignoring, of course, the obvious question of 'why one's sexuality must be solidified', due to your inability to think outside of the box that is your limited, frail point-of-view.

I hope you aren't trying to 'illuminate' yet another nonsensical theory about sexuality, because that's pretty much trolling any way you cut it.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Fuck me, you are really incapable of realizing that the way you see the world isn't the way it is for everyone, aren't you?

I wish you'd fucking stop and THINK, since EVERY one of your posts has been pig-headed and offensive, and ever more so over time.

It must be terrible living in such a small little world, with so few possibilities in it, as you clearly do.

Maybe if you ever did stop to contemplate or question your own reductive stance or thoughts on matters, then the world would suddenly become a much bigger place with numerous more options in it than you are willing to let yourself imagine right now.

I envy how well you do that.:smile:

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
oh my FUCKING GOD!!!!:wtf1: I'm not usually a proponent of banning, but would SOMEBODY just BTMFA!!!! PLEASE! If his innane, single-minded agenda to belittle and bash a HUGE proportion of our membership isn't against the TOS, his DISRUPTION OF PEACEFUL, CONSTRUCTIVE, THREADS AND FORUMS IS!!!

GAAAARRRRRRGH!!! :angryfire:

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
oh my FUCKING GOD!!!!:wtf1: I'm not usually a proponent of banning, but would SOMEBODY just BTMFA!!!! PLEASE! If his innane, single-minded agenda to belittle and bash a HUGE proportion of our membership isn't against the TOS, his DISRUPTION OF PEACEFUL, CONSTRUCTIVE, THREADS AND FORUMS IS!!!

GAAAARRRRRRGH!!! :angryfire:

Well, if all goes to plan, my homemade cruise missle should be finding its way to his door right...about.....:biggrin1: