unsure of your sexuality

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
oh my FUCKING GOD!!!!:wtf1: I'm not usually a proponent of banning, but would SOMEBODY just BTMFA!!!! PLEASE! If his innane, single-minded agenda to belittle and bash a HUGE proportion of our membership isn't against the TOS, his DISRUPTION OF PEACEFUL, CONSTRUCTIVE, THREADS AND FORUMS IS!!!

GAAAARRRRRRGH!!! :angryfire:

If you ask me, it's good that he's got us all riled up and talking as one. United we stand against idiots.

B_andy112311

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
oh my FUCKING GOD!!!!:wtf1: I'm not usually a proponent of banning, but would SOMEBODY just BTMFA!!!! PLEASE! If his innane, single-minded agenda to belittle and bash a HUGE proportion of our membership isn't against the TOS, his DISRUPTION OF PEACEFUL, CONSTRUCTIVE, THREADS AND FORUMS IS!!!

GAAAARRRRRRGH!!! :angryfire:

If you don't like what I write, just ignore me. Why should I be banned? Because I may not agree with you? What happened to free speech? You keep responding to my posts. I asked a legitimate question. I would think that for the most part people know what they like sexually by the time they are at least 18. For some it may be younger, others older.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
WHITE CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE WITH FRESH
RASPBERRY SAUCE

2 lbs. cream cheese, softened
1 tsp. vanilla
1 c. sugar
4 eggs, separated
8 oz. white chocolate, melted

Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form. Set aside. To softened cream cheese, add sugar, vanilla and egg yolks. Mix thoroughly, until all sugar is incorporated. Add melted white chocolate and combine. Gently fold in beaten egg whites, until blended.Pour into a greased springform pan. Bake at 250 degrees using a water bath (set cheesecake into a larger pan, pour hot water half way up the side of cheesecake). Bake 1 hour. Test with toothpick, if it comes out clean, take it out, center may still move. Cool completely and refrigerate.

RASPBERRY SAUCE:
1 c. sugar
1 pt. fresh raspberries, strained of seeds

Mix together and let sugar dissolve thoroughly.To Serve: Place cheesecake on a pretty plate, ladle sauce around cheesecake.
This is a marvelous, rich dessert that everyone raves about.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If you don't like what I write, just ignore me. Why should I be banned? Because I may not agree with you? What happened to free speech? You keep responding to my posts. I asked a legitimate question. I would think that for the most part people know what they like sexually by the time they are at least 18. For some it may be younger, others older.

You are wilfully spreading false information and propaganda on thread after thread. You are not stating an opinion, you are deliberately here to attempt to undermine this site with your every post to date. You have an agenda of hatred that you wish to disseminate here, because you are filled with loathing for those whom you perceive to be 'different' to you. In order to assert your position, you resort to outright falsification of data. This is why, at best, your contributions are utterly worthless drivel.

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Why are there so many of you on here that put your sexuality as "unsure"?

Well, I was unsure how to answer the question. I don't see the world in black and white.

I have had a wide range of experiences, and hope to keep having them. I have my preferences, and standards, but I am hardly going to share them with you.

I am quite sure of my sexuality, by the way. It just doesn't fit into your simplistic world view.

You could just choose to read around here a bit, and be less confrontational if you really wanted some answers, instead of challenging, and annoying everyone with your stubborn ignorance.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You are wilfully spreading false information and propaganda on thread after thread. You are not stating an opinion, you are deliberately here to attempt to undermine this site with your every post to date. You have an agenda of hatred that you wish to disseminate here, because you are filled with loathing for those whom you perceive to be 'different' to you. In order to assert your position, you resort to outright falsification of data. This is why, at best, your contributions are utterly worthless drivel.

Alex, I'm going to do the unpopular thing and disagree with you. :eek:

It's okay though. You're still sexy. Nothing will ever change that!

I don't think andy is here to spread hatred and spew propaganda. I think he's having sexuality identification problems. I would bet my dead aunt's gold bracelets that he's recently found himself attracted to a male co-worker or fellow parishoner. All of this malarky is part of a futile attempt to convince himself that: A- bisexuals do not exist, therefore he cannot be one, and He loves, loves loves some chocha waaaay too much to be gay, and has since before he knew what it was. And next week, he will try to convince us he's not a redneck. Lucky for him, he's found a support group. And when he's ready to accept the cock, we'll be here for him, prepared to forgive him, and hold his hand.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
WHITE CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE WITH FRESH
RASPBERRY SAUCE

2 lbs. cream cheese, softened
1 tsp. vanilla
1 c. sugar
4 eggs, separated
8 oz. white chocolate, melted

Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form. Set aside. To softened cream cheese, add sugar, vanilla and egg yolks. Mix thoroughly, until all sugar is incorporated. Add melted white chocolate and combine. Gently fold in beaten egg whites, until blended.Pour into a greased springform pan. Bake at 250 degrees using a water bath (set cheesecake into a larger pan, pour hot water half way up the side of cheesecake). Bake 1 hour. Test with toothpick, if it comes out clean, take it out, center may still move. Cool completely and refrigerate.

RASPBERRY SAUCE:
1 c. sugar
1 pt. fresh raspberries, strained of seeds

Mix together and let sugar dissolve thoroughly.To Serve: Place cheesecake on a pretty plate, ladle sauce around cheesecake.
This is a marvelous, rich dessert that everyone raves about.

I'm going to try separating my eggs as this recipe suggest the next time I make cheese cake. of course, my cake is more dense. I use more cheese, and more egg. I think I will make a Pumpkin cheesecake to bring to church next sunday. I need to find whole nutmeg...

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I need to find whole nutmeg...[/quote]

Now, promise us that your kitchen will never be without whole nutmegs again.:wink:

Oh, I love the flavour of nutmeg. When I was a kid I had a beautiful book with this little song in it:

I had a little nut-tree, nothing would it bear
But a silver nutmeg and a golden pear;
The King of Spain's daughter came to visit me,
And all was because of my little nut-tree.
I skipped over water, I danced over sea,
And all the birds in the air couldn't catch me.

One of my favourite puddings that our nanny made us (when my mother
was in hospital) used nutmeg. I have been in love with the flavour since I was four. The song and the flavour are combined in my memory.

It is a great spice for savoury and desert recipes. One does need to be subtle with it though.

For recipes, cut and paste this link.

homecooking.about.com/library/archive/blspice3.htm

Nutmeg is generally used in small amounts. It is especially good for rounding out white sauces. These recipes use at least 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I need to find whole nutmeg...

Now, promise your kitchen will never be without whole nutmegs again.:wink:

Oh, I love the flavour of nutmeg. When I was a kid I had a beautiful book with this little song in it:

I had a little nut-tree, nothing would it bear
But a silver nutmeg and a golden pear;
The King of Spain's daughter came to visit me,
And all was because of my little nut-tree.
I skipped over water, I danced over sea,
And all the birds in the air couldn't catch me.

One of my favourite puddings that our nanny made us (when my mother
was in hospital) used nutmeg. I have been in love with the flavour since I was four. The song and the flavour are combined in my memory.

It is a great spice for savoury and desert recipes. One does need to be subtle with it though.

For recipes, cut and paste this link.

homecooking.about.com/library/archive/blspice3.htm

Nutmeg is generally used in small amounts. It is especially good for rounding out white sauces. These recipes use at least 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg.[/quote]

Ooh! Thank you sir! My mother was allergic- deathly allergic- to nutmeg. We just kind of got in the habit of omitting it. I use it in my coffee brewing process now (I dust the filter with it and cinnamon). Anyway, now that my mother is out of the house, it is safe to add it back into my alfredo recipe. Needless to say, as a vegan I no longer eat alfredo. But I do cook it. In fact, i'm planning on making some as a special treat for my favorite man when he gets back on land. Thanks for the link. You rock!

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks for the link. You rock![/quote]

You are very welcome, I love a man like Lex who can remind us about the important stuff.

I have heaps of allergies, actually one to my mother, except in the smallest doses.

Thank god I'm not allegic to nutmeg. Nutmeg is one of those things in your life that are not always conscious of. But, when you encounter it after going without for a while, you can be reminded of its delicious subtlety.

I also love the fact that, in itself, it is nothing much, but that it enhances, and carries other flavours and experiences to a whole new universe.

A model for all of us perhaps! Now you have me philosophising! Good luck in the kitchen darl

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
andy 11 IQ said:
Why should I be banned?
Mainly because you're a fucking idiot ... I think that's reason enough, no?

andy 11 IQ said:
What happened to free speech?

Ugh, you pretty much gave the right up when you decided to BE a fucking idiot.

andy 11 IQ said:
I asked a legitimate question.
Um, not so. You asked a question that a fucking idiot would ask (a.k.a: not legitimate). You also chose to speak against the post that would result in your ultimate banning. Why? Probably because you'd like to stick around to show us what a colossal numskull you can be.

andy 11 IQ said:
I would think that for the most part people know what they like sexually by the time they are at least 18. For some it may be younger, others older.

Yes, you've stated this once and it was quickly shot down. You are a very stupid man. At this point, you should seriously consider killing yourself.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I would think that for the most part people know what they like sexually by the time they are at least 18. For some it may be younger, others older.

I have a small problem with this comment. I think it is a fair statement on occasion. There are some people 18 and under who know who they are and what they want.

Unfortunetly, there are MANY people who don't have a clue who they are or what they want to be until their 20's, 30's, 40's etc... I think you have to be careful with grand statements like that and others made by you on different threads.
It is best to make simple statements that are generalizations.

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You are a very stupid man. At this point, you should seriously consider killing yourself.[/quote]

The English word nutmeg comes from the latin nux, meaning nut, and muscat, meaning musky.
In the first century A.D., Roman author Pliny speaks of a tree bearing nuts with two flavors. Emperor Henry VI had the streets of Rome fumigated with nutmegs before his coronation. In the the sixth century, nutmegs were brought by Arab merchants to Constantinople. In the fourteenth century, half a kilogram of nutmeg cost as much as three sheep or a cow. The Dutch waged a bloody war, including the massacre and enslavement of the inhabitants of the island of Banda, just to control nutmeg production in the East Indies. In 1760, the price of nutmeg in London was 85-90 shillings per pound, a price kept artificially high by the Dutch voluntarily burning full warehouses of nutmegs in Amsterdam. The Dutch held control of the spice islands until World War II. Frenchman Pierre Poivre transported seedlings to Mauritius where they flourished, aiding in ending the Dutch monopoly of the spice. The British East India Company brought the nutmeg tree to Penang, Singapore, India, Sri Lanka, the West Indies, and most notably Grenada, where it is the national symbol and proudly emblazoned on the country's red, yellow, and green flag.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Andy - You know you want the biggest cock up your arse you can find so go for it.......................................Anyone wanna oblige?

No sorry though not.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The English word nutmeg comes from the latin nux, meaning nut, and muscat, meaning musky.
In the first century A.D., Roman author Pliny speaks of a tree bearing nuts with two flavors. Emperor Henry VI had the streets of Rome fumigated with nutmegs before his coronation. In the the sixth century, nutmegs were brought by Arab merchants to Constantinople. In the fourteenth century, half a kilogram of nutmeg cost as much as three sheep or a cow. The Dutch waged a bloody war, including the massacre and enslavement of the inhabitants of the island of Banda, just to control nutmeg production in the East Indies. In 1760, the price of nutmeg in London was 85-90 shillings per pound, a price kept artificially high by the Dutch voluntarily burning full warehouses of nutmegs in Amsterdam. The Dutch held control of the spice islands until World War II. Frenchman Pierre Poivre transported seedlings to Mauritius where they flourished, aiding in ending the Dutch monopoly of the spice. The British East India Company brought the nutmeg tree to Penang, Singapore, India, Sri Lanka, the West Indies, and most notably Grenada, where it is the national symbol and proudly emblazoned on the country's red, yellow, and green flag.

You take your nutmeg seriously! That reminds me... I need a vegan recipe for eggnog by christmas.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You take your nutmeg seriously! That reminds me... I need a vegan recipe for eggnog by christmas.

1 half-gallon carton of soy milk
1 tablespoon margarine
2 tablespoons corn starch
2 cups sugar
1 cinnamon stick
1 cup rum (optional)

Melt margarine in 3 quart saucepan over low heat. Slowly stir in corn starch to form a roux. Add 1/4 cup soy milk, wisk till smooth. Add remaining soy milk and cinnamon stick, increase heat to medium low. Bring to simmer. Add sugar and stir to dissolve. Simmer an additional 5 minutes or until thickened slightly. Remove cinnamon stick, add rum if desired. Garnish with freshly grated nutmeg.

This is my own recipe, and it's been almost 3 years since i last made it, so you may want to give it a practice go-through and tweak it if you see the need.