unsure??

Media
hey all

i am a 19 year old male away at college and recently have seriously begun questioning my sexuality.

Growing up i was sure i was straight, and was in denial about any idea i may have had that said otherwise.I have slept with about 10 girls over the years, but my problem is i have NEVER been able to cum. i always just pretend that i came in the condom and walk into the bathroom to remove it. I cant explain it, I just dont get very excited while in bed with a girl. also i sometimes have trouble maintaining an erection when with a girl. I find the image of a pussy to be disgusting and never look at any girl there.

On the other hand, I have ALWAYS been into big dicks. ever since i started masturbating i would always get off to a big fat cock, and recently I have begun fantasizing about being with a man.

I am extremely insecure about this, and am afraid of the public's perception if i am gay.

please if anyone has any words of wisdom or advice that would be very helpful :smile:

Service4hung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Take it one step at a time - trying sex with a guy doesn't mean you told the whole world about it. If you're curious, think about it a while. If you're still curious, think about what you want to try, and find someone willing to stick to your limits. Experiment, if you try it and hate it you learned something. If you love it . . . well, then you take things from there.

LuvMensCocks

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My feelings on pussy are the same. Same scenarios with women as well.

Try not to focus on what others think about you, But more what you think about yourself. Self esteem is a tricky thing, Easy to loose and kinda hard to get back once you have. I too have struggled with with the "Perceptions" of people especially my parents. Eventually over time I became comfortable with who I am and now can give a shit what people think about me.

Love yourself first, That is most important and when you do everything else will just happen! Good luck.

ges

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Bigboi, it wasn't until I reached my 50s that I 'knew' that I wasn't 100 % straight. I thought the rest of the world would hate me if they knew. Really, I was SO wrong about what I thought others were thinking. Once I realised that next to no-one REALLY cares, I was able to publicly (to a few close friends) admit that I was/am bisexual. I had been with a female partner for 27 years even though I am bisexual.
You can get an erection and insert it into a vagina, so you are not 100% gay; you are bisexual.
I never imagined how liberating it could be to admit that a previously-denied part of me actually was part of me. I don't have to act on it, AND no-one need to know about it, but my self-concept has improved significantly simply by being able to confirm that this hidden thing is part of me, and that that's OK (and I'm OK). Good luck in the search for your true self. YOU'RE OK!

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Follow your Hart matey
ALL will be well
Your at an age where its quite natural to experiment
and dont worry too much re what others may think,say do or react to what you do
Its your life
Enjoy it
enz

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You're not having sex or making love with the public, or their opinions and really, they have no business being in your bed or head unless you invite them in. Don't give that power away.
It's you.
It's yours.
Embrace it, take care of it, because there will always be someone out there who's terribly deranged because of their own baggage and trying to suppress you and others to make themselves feel empowered.

In my opinion, when you feel more secure in your abilities, talents and modes of expressing yourself, it may not matter much if the person you're having sex with or making love to has plumbing on the inside or outside. You'll just love the one your with,
in those moments in life.
Live in them and cherish them.

nealin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's not who we sleep with that defines us, it's who we are on the inside as individuals.
Be true to yourself and be proud of who you are as a man. Be giving, show kindness and compassion, surround yourself with people who you would like to emulate.
True love is so rare in this world why put boundary's on it at all. Sex, color, religion, should any of it really matter? It's all a matter of taste and what makes YOU happy.

Media
hey all,

as a follow up to my previous message on here acouple months ago, id just like to let everyone know that i have become comftorable with my sexuality after some reflection and experimentation, and i am beginning to recognize myself as gay, and proud of it :) its such a load off my shoulders

i have even found a companion who likes me for who i am and we are taking things slowly and steadily, and i have never been happier :)

AquaEyes11010

Expert Member
Media
New Brunswick (New Jersey, United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Congrats on feeling better about yourself, and on finding someone to share this experience with you. All the best.
:)

hey all,

as a follow up to my previous message on here acouple months ago, id just like to let everyone know that i have become comftorable with my sexuality after some reflection and experimentation, and i am beginning to recognize myself as gay, and proud of it :) its such a load off my shoulders

i have even found a companion who likes me for who i am and we are taking things slowly and steadily, and i have never been happier :)

Congratulations!

hey all,

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The journey into the fullness of one's unique sexuality can take many turns with surprises that bring with them changes in one's ways of thinking and acting. If you have found a loving partner and you find that the "intimacies" you share confirm the bond that is between you, you are a richer person for that experience and you have doubtless made your partner more aware of his worth. I can testify that it is a wonderful feeling, a time to take in the beauty and the mystery of human sexuality.\

But, you may find, as I did, that sharing intimacies with a partner of the opposite sex can seem wonderful as well. That sex was fantastic as well. My three male partnerships were in a time when a permanent relationship was simply unthinkable for two men.

My meeting with the person I wanted to spend the rest of my life with landed me on the heterosexual side and I have been faithful and very contented in that status for many years. I do not however ever forget the joy of my relationships with three very great male persons and they remain my friends. I loved them then and I love them still.

Life is choices; I am happy with the choices I made in my journey and I have always been grateful that I was patient and took my time to make my choice of a life partner publicly known.

lopo2000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You sound like me when I was just discovering my sexuality. It's scary and confusing and lonely... But, believe me when I say, even if you're surrounded by hateful people who will question your sexuality, you'll slowly beginning to find true friends who'll share your journeys. The first thing you should do is to be proud of yourself. :)