Untitled (m-solo, pwp)

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Disclaimer: The following story is true. The characters are all over 18. If you are not over 18, please go over to Disney. If you are reading from a public terminal, the sysadmin is right behind you!

The gentle moonlight beamed through the window onto my belly. My roommate was out at some club. He should be gone for several hours, I thought. Plenty of time for me to play... It's very difficult to get in good jackoff time when you share a room; the same's true of all sex, of course. I lit a candle for ambience; this would be something I'd get used to.

I looked down on my nearly-six-and-a-half-foot form. I admitted I was hot: A tall, wiry frame with some muscle, not Charles Atlas, but not a ninety-eight-pound weakling either. My nipples are large, deep brown disks, still in proportion to the rest of me. My cock was about seven inches soft, completely sheathed in its copper skin, the hair around it being the only hair on my body other than on my head. And it's on my head where most of my physical imperfections are: My ears and nose are a bit too big, and I've always thought my face was a bit feminine. I kept my hair long, but I did use a lot of masculine hairstyles. None of that tonight, I thought, undoing a ponytail I'd worn today.

I started to massage my chest. Tweaked my nipples. My dick was growing under this pleasure. The beast awakens.

Slowly, my hands moved down my stomach. When I got to my growing cock, I moved my right hand farther down to my balls. I put my left index finger under the hood, and started making little arcs there. I shuddered at the feeling. Soon, my cock was at its full ten-and-a-half-inch glory, its deep red knob out for all (or rather, one and anyone with a telescope) to see.

I started stroking, slowly moving the skin back and forth on my cock. I paused, touching the soft, sensuous head. I thought about if I wanted to go to Nantucket today, but decided against it. The head wept its normal bit of precum. I started stroking again, this time with my right hand focusing on the shaft while my left hand played with the head and foreskin.

In a few minutes, I started bucking wildly and moaning. I decided it was time to bring this show to an end and put both my hands together, forming a long twat to finish me off. I started moaning, slowly rising to a crescendo.

"AAAAAAHHH!" I screamed. A spurt shot up almost to the ceiling, then landed in my hair. Another one launched up, landing on my nose. Still a third landed right in my mouth. I took in the salty, tangy taste, the fluid which had been a part of me, and was now a part of me again. A fourth blast landed on my chest. A fifth shot landed on my abs, pooling in my navel.

But I wasn't done yet. As soon as that fifth blast finished off, I was starting to get a build up of feeling in my cock and balls yet again. This one wasn't as intense, but it landed on my neck. One final gob came out, landing once again on my abs. Then some final cum oozed out, covering my cock, my balls, and my pubes.

Here I was, laying in my own joy. And yet I still wanted more, so I kept stroking. All that came forth from then on, just oozed out. So I started to clean up. I licked up as much juice as I could, then hopped in the shower for the rest.

Don't just sit there stroking. Once you've been milked dry, hit that reply button and post your opinion. Flames will be ignored. Do not distribute without my permission.

tomarctus: OK. I'm hard and horny. Now I have to go try to emulate your success! ;D