Untitled Nerd/Jock story

MonsterLuvr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is my first attempt at writing an erotic story, though I've been kicking this idea around in my head, not to mention playing it back while pleasuring myself. Now, it's a gay story in the beginning. I'm not saying "expect MF", but it's a possibility.

PART ONE

I don't know how a nerdy guy like me, Tommy Roldan, got here. Never in my life did I expect this to happen to me.

But it did.

I guess it all started two weeks ago. I just turned 18, and one day, I got hard watching some of the other guys play touch football. Thankfully, no one noticed. At first, I though I was gay, but then... the same thing happened the next day, but this time, it was during cheerleading tryouts.

It took me a while to realize it. Despite my intellect, it took me more time than normal to come to terms with my bisexuality. Basically, instead of liking just girls or just boys, I liked both.

Another thing about me is that I was always too scared to shower with the other boys. So I had my uncle, a doctor, write me a note. I still had to shower, but only after everyone else was done. And no one, not even the gym teacher, could see me.

But one day, after taking a nice hot shower to get rid of the stench of the most brutal, self-esteem-deflating game of dodgeball, a game that is the very bane of existence to nerds and geeks like me, that I have ever played. Normally, just a few blows all around. But today, I got pegged by damn near everyone on the other team, and a few on my own team. I literally thought that some of that red rubber actually stained my skin, now a splattering of light bruising and red puffy spots.

Now, normally, I go straight from the shower to the locker and change into my clothes. But that day, as I pulled my pants, jeans and boxers at once, over my skinny twig legs, I almost spotted someone. A quick glance and the image was gone.

By the time school let out, I was walking out to my piece of shit car, only to find that, as usual, the fucking thing didn't start. I bashed my bony hands against the wheel, cursing and ranting.

Just then, a knock on the window startled me.

It was James. Every school had his type. Rich, handsome, blond, buff, tall, et fuckin cetera. "You okay, dude?" I didn't say anything, as I shot him a dirty look. "Y'need a ride," he asked. "Sure," I said. I grabbed my bag and hopped in his convertible, emerald green to match his eyes, with a sandy tan interior to match his wavy locks.

He drove me straight to my house. He asked if I could come in, and I said yes. We got inside and I tossed my book bag onto the nearby couch.

"So, anyway, I notice your car isn't working," he said. "Well, aren't we observant? Perhaps one day, our mental prowess will evolve to the level of our simian superiors," I mocked him, in a very deadpan tone.

"Fuck you," he spouted. "What gives you the right to be such a tool?"

He's right, since, despite his status as big man on campus, he wasn't a jerk or a douchebag. He also wasn't a moron, since he and I were both on a few academic teams, before he bailed on them for football.

"You're right, I'm sorry," I said. "I'm just pissed off cuz this isn't the first time my car's crapped out on me. But I can't afford a new one, unlike you."

"Well, maybe there's something we can do for one another."
"What do you mean?"
"I mean, a proposition."
"What kind of proposition?"
"As you know, I've got tons of money. And I'm willing to throw a bit your way."
"And what do I gotta do in return?" (now, I'm a bit wary)
"Well, this may sound kinda strange, but... I think I... man, how do I say this?"

By now, he was looking down at me. And just then, he leaned to my ear, and said..."I think... I like... guys."

My eyes widened. "And?"

"And... I don't feel comfortable asking anyone else but you. You're not associated with me enough to where if anything happens, anyone will take your word over me. So if you reject me and things get to a point, then at least with you... there's no risk."

"So basically, you might be gay and you wanna fuck some random guy to see?"

"I didn't say 'gay', exactly. I just said I might like guys," he corrected me.

"Bisexual," I said, "is the word you're looking for."

"Right, and..."

"If I fuck you so you can test your theory about your sexuality, then you'll pay me... to fuck you." I was now implying that he was basically saying "be my whore".

"Well, when you put it that way..."

"Fine. I'll do it."

Okay, then. He started to take his coat off, at which point I told him, "Slowly."

And he complied. Now, he was just wearing a supertight t-shirt, tight jeans (with a visible bulge that left nothing to the imagination) and sneakers. All wrapped around a frame of a man who stood 6'7" and weight close to 300lbs, all muscle.

First, off came the sneakers and socks. He had big, strong feet, both long and wide.

Then came the shirt. One might say he was built like a Greek god, but he was obviously built to make the gods envious of his physique. He had a perfect body. His big, strong, tanned torso was a perfect V-shape. If you've ever seen the men on the cover of a bodybuilder magazine, then he'd make them look like... well, me. But unlike them, who waxed and shaved their body hair, he wore his thick beaver pelt, coarse and blond like steel wool but golden. And his arms were like the arms that even Superman could never be strong enough to have. His biceps were like melons.

He flexed his perfect muscles, right before he slipped off his jeans, revealing two of the strongest, meatiest legs and thighs ever seen. His thighs looked like oil drums and his calves were like silos. And these magnificent legs, hairy and tanned, sprouted from what looked like a tight pair of blue trunks that looked like they were painted onto a rather magnificent pelvis. He turned around and I saw the perfect ass those tight trunks hid peeking out.

Now, the trunks were off, showcasing an erect dick that appeared to be 9 1/2 inches long and 7 inches around, with two fat bulbous orbs for testicles that throbbed and pulsed Herculean testosterone through the magnificent form before me.

"Now, take off your clothes, you skinny little dweeb," he barked.

Without hesitation, but with a glint of fear in my eyes, I slid off my baggy t-shirt, revealing a puny torso, devoid of hair, muscle or masculinity. All that it showcased was how pale I really was. And how skinny, as indicated by my protruding ribs.

Next, my pants. I turned around, so he couldn't see my dick. All he could see, aside from my bony back, was my ass (ironic since I had no ass to speak of), connected to my twiggy legs.

"Now, turn around"

As I did, he mouth dropped. "What the FUCK is that?"

He was pointing to my dick.

"Oh, this? I though you knew. I mean, it WAS you spying on me in the locker room, wasn't it?" By now, the fear in my eyes was gone.

"Yeah, but I didn't see... that."

Well, now the story gets interesting.

"So then, you didn't ask me to have sex with you because of it?"
"NO!"
"So you actually thought that YOU had the biggest dick in school?"
"Yes." (it was HE who was afraid now)
"Well, then, may I introduce you..."
I walked closer to him.
"The biggest DICK IN THE WORLD!!"
By now, it had hardened to its beautiful erect form, which outranked his dick, which was outright puny in comparison, to my mammoth monster.

Well... what do you think?

MonsterLuvr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok, so far it's Great!
I agree; keep it just on this side of believable,
and it will be superb...just my two cents worth. LOL
Carry on! Soon! I hope!

Well, thanks. And I'll try... or not. And by "or not", I'm not saying "don't except sci-fi/fantasy/horror elements".

And right now, I'm trying to decide whether part 2 should stick to Tommy's POV or shift to James's POV.

I'm also bogged down in other ideas, like a gay/str8/bi S&M goth anthology (with a wraparound set in a goth club called sUsPiRiA).

MonsterLuvr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay, so... here it is.

PART... 1.5!

As far back as I, James DiMarco, can remember, I've always been hot.

I've always been the top dog. The alpha male. The Big Man on Campus.

I was rich as shit, built like a tank (6'7", 250 lbs, 50some" chest, 32" waist, pushing towards an eight-pack, and legs that were like steel beams), blessed with looks that straddled the line between puckish and rugged, and a nice, fat dick between my legs (9.5 inches long and 7 inches around).

Some might say that I was a god among men, but I never let my ego make me into an ass. And besides, I was near-demigod at best, though beyond godlike would be the words of someone less physically imposing.

And that someone was a young wisp of a man, albeit a man built like a 12-year-old. And his name was Tommy Roldan.

We were on some academic teams in our halcyon days in high school. But athletics took priority over academics, though I never slouched in my studies, and managing to be the only football player NOT having high marks handed to me.

But back to Tommy. He had a face that was cherubic and hidden amongst a thicket of mossy black hair and a pair of thick horn-rimmed glasses.

He was everything I wasn't. He was super-brainy, skinny (but not nerd-skinny, more like a "Rivers Cuomo" skinny) and kinda pale.

And for some strange reason... I though he was the most gorgeous man I ever saw that wasn't my reflection.

Why did he invade my thoughts? My dreams? I wasn't gay, or even bi. I mean, my girlfriend Lydia could attest to that. And boy was she hot. And not that fake-ass-MTV-botox-Barbie hot, either. She was like Rose McGowan hot. She was light-skinned, yet hat dark brown hair that matched her hazel-colored eyes. She was short (about 5' even), but she had a voluptuous hourglass figure, with a nice slim waist that ran contrary to her round, supple breasts and her rotund peach bottom.

But lately, her classic beauty was being pushed out of my head by a guy who couldn't even shower with the rest of us. He had to wait until everyone else was done before he could even THINK of getting changed and showered. Not even the gym teacher could be in the room. He stood by the door, a sentinel almost.

But one day, I snuck in. I tried to spy on this strangely arousing young man. I never saw his dick, which he obviously didn't show by keeping his towel over his lower body as he slid on his underwear and jeans at once. But I managed to see his torso. It was hairless. It was pale, almost corpse-like. I could see his ribs poking out, which rested above where his faint abdominal muscles, the kind that you only saw on skinny people with no body fat on them, pressed against the skin.

I felt myself get a faint erection. But then, he jerked his head. Almost as swift as his head turned to try to see the one spying on him, I ducked and snuck out. I don't think he saw me.

I knew that I just HAD to figure out what to do. And then... it hit me.

I knew he was having car trouble. And he was strapped for cash, since his mother was in rehab and his dad was almost always away. So... maybe, for the right price, he could coerce Tommy into having sex with me, in exchange for some car repairs.

And clearly, it was meant to be. For you see, at the end of the day, his car was fucking up. I'd offer him a ride to his house, explain the situation, and hope things work out. I mean, if he said no and then told everyone that I tried to pay him for sex, then no one would believe him anyway. I mean, he was practically a no one here at the school. And technically, I never would have done anything wrong. And if he said yes, then he'd take the money and that'd be it.

I offered him a ride and what luck, he accepted.

The ride to his house was about 20 minutes, each minute more painful that the last. We said nothing. We didn't look at each other. And it just killed me that it was taking so long, that the tension has thickened as though it were gelatin.

We got to his house.

"So, anyway, I notice your car isn't working," I said. Just then, he replied in a very asshole-ish tone. "Well, aren't we observant? Perhaps one day, our mental prowess will evolve to the level of our simian superiors," he spat out in a deadpan voice.

"Fuck you," I replied. "What gives you the right to be such a tool?"

Despite my status as big man on campus, I was a great guy. Not a douchebag that cheats on his girlfriend, barring this instance. And I was by no means an idiot.

"You're right, I'm sorry," he said. "I'm just pissed off cuz this isn't the first time my car's crapped out on me. But I can't afford a new one, unlike you."

"Well, maybe there's something we can do for one another."
"What do you mean?"
"I mean, a proposition."
"What kind of proposition?"
"As you know, I've got tons of money. And I'm willing to throw a bit your way."
"And what do I gotta do in return?" (does he suspect something now?)
"Well, this may sound kinda strange, but... I think I... man, how do I say this?"

I then leaned in close, almost kneeled down completely (I was about a foot taller than him) and just said "I think... I like... guys."

It was a lie, since he was the first and only guy I ever "liked". And this wasn't even "liking", as a more proper term would be "lusting".

"And?" His eyes were wide.

"And... I don't feel comfortable asking anyone else but you. You're not associated with me enough to where if anything happens, anyone will take your word over me. So if you reject me and things get to a point, then at least with you... there's no risk."

"So basically, you might be gay and you wanna fuck some random guy to see?"

"I didn't say 'gay', exactly. I just said I might like guys."

"Bisexual is the word you're looking for."

"Right, and..."

"If I fuck you so you can test your theory about your sexuality, then you'll pay me... to fuck you." Obviously, the way he said it made it sound like he was my whore.

"Well, when you put it that way..."

"Fine. I'll do it."

I took off my letterman's jacket, which had to be altered to fit my frame.

"Slowly."

First, the shirt. Just a plain, white T that stretched across my frame. My body, like I said, was the envy of other men at my school. In fact, none of the students came close to my musculature. The only other man at school who could honestly say that he was second only to me, was the coach, who was also the gym teacher. His body was like that of an underwear model, whereas mine was built for fitness modeling. As I stretched my hands from my torso, covered in coarse blond chest hair, towards my pelvis, I unbuckled my belt. Next, came the jeans, which clung to my legs. My legs, muscular and hairy, were made for running faster and jumping higher than my competition, not that I had any at a high school lever. Or almost any level, for that matter.

Tight little trunks (which were like boxer briefs but shorter, for those not in the know) were practically painted over my nice ass, both round and muscular, and my meaty genitals.

By now, he stood in awe of my incredible body, which made me look like a young Steve Reeves, albeit with a face that was like a meld of Zac Efron and Zachary Quinto. My visage and physique, however, almost paled in comparison to my 9.5x7 cock and my bull-sized testicles.

"Now, take off your clothes, you skinny little dweeb," I commanded. I don't normally fall prey to my ego, but as I, a veritable monolith of muscle, stood over him, it just took over.

I then saw his torso once again, as he took off his shirt with hesitation and fear.

He turned around, his back to me. He slid off his jeans, which practically fell to the ground as he undid the button and fly.

He was now completely nude, with his back to me. He had a nice ass. Bony and small, but still I liked it. His calves looked toned yet thin, like he could outrun bullies (which he did), but still floundered when doing laps in gym.

"Now, turn around."

It was time to finally see it. Why was I fascinated? It's not like he'd have anything worth bragging about... right?

Wrong, was the answer to my question as I immediately took notice of the big thing I initially though was a growth on his leg.

"What the FUCK is that," I said, mouth agape and my finger pointing straight at his crotch.

"Oh, this? I though you knew. I mean, it WAS you spying on me in the locker room, wasn't it?" By now, what fear was in his eyes, were now in mine.

"Yeah, but I didn't see... that."
"So then, you didn't ask me to have sex with you because of it?"
"NO!"
"So you actually thought that YOU had the biggest dick in school?"
"Yes," I squeaked.
"Well, then, may I introduce you..."
Now, he stood in front of me.
"The biggest DICK IN THE WORLD!!"
He was now fully erect. It was longer than mine. Thicker than mine. More veiny than mine. And as it curved up slightly, it's helmet-like head staring at me, it made my dick look downright small.

I didn't know then, but if I did, I wouldn't have considered it. Especially since there was no way, despite my strength advantage, that he would bottom me. No, no, no. It was ME who would bottom HIM!

PART 2 COMING SOON!

MonsterLuvr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
SCREW SOON!

Here's Part 2 - Tommy's POV

"H-H-How big... is it," James questioned.

It then dawned on me... I didn't fucking know! Here I was, hung with a fucking mammoth and I didn't have a fucking measurement!

"I don't know," I said coolly. "Why don't you move your big butch butt and find a tape measure? That way, we'll know how much dick you took today."

"Waaaaaiiiittt," he said. "How much dick I took? You've got that backwards," the hulking teen said, flexing his prodigious biceps, "little man."

"'Little' man," I questioned as my bony hands attempted to wrap themselves around the girth of my member, only to fail. "Who the fuck are you calling 'little'? I've got more fucking mean that you. And I'm pretty sure your pretty girlfriend would agree, once I lift my self-imposed 'no showering in public' rule. By the next day, everyone will now that this 'little man' has more meat between his legs than the all-star quarterback. Then every girl, and even every BOY, will be after my dick. And I'll see to it that she makes you watch as I stretch her pussy so fucking much, she'll think it was her first time. And when I'm done with her, your puny like 9 incher won't do shit for her. Now get me a FUCKING TAPE MEASURE YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" I was now angry and narcissistic. But while I was all swagger and male ego on the outside, inside I kinda scared myself as I became a bully top.

And when James came back with the tape measure, he bent down on his knees and stretched it across my stiff member.

My eyes, and his, widened with each inch mark that the tape measure spat out before it got to the head.

And it finally stopped, a smile stretched across my face, and a grimace across his.

Fifteen and a half inches long.

And then, he did the same from my girth. My smile grew wider, and his grimace grew more grim.

Ten fat veiny inches around.

"15.5 by 10," I said smugly.

He looked up at me, and then I said simply... "Open wide."

By now, he was a broken man, in the presence of his superior. And he did as he was told. He opened his lips and attempted to down as many of my inches as he could.

The head alone was almost too much, but he managed to get his lips almost halfway down my shaft. And as his lips traveled up and down the select length of cock, his eyes darted towards my face, now expressing ecstasy and jubilation.

But it wasn't enough. Not for me. And not for him, as he gagged on it. He gasped and I realized that he wasn't at the right angle.

"Lie down, flat on your back."

He complied.

I got on all fours and lowered my pubis over his face. My face now was a few inches from his eight-pack abs, hairy enough to have a treasure trail that looked overgrown.

I plunged my throbbing manhood down his throat until I felt his nose against my sack.

I continued to plunge my fat dick down his tight, unwilling throat. He gagged a bit as he tried to get a rhythm to his breathing to accommodate my dick. Each thrust felt amazing, like sexual electricity running up my dick and into my spine and all over my body, now working harder than it's ever worked before. But strangely, my weak body had a new-found vigor and strength.

I then began to push it down deeper until it could go no deeper.

I pushed it harder until I couldn't go any harder.

And then I thrust it in faster and faster until my body couldn't do it.

Now, with every drop of endurance and stamina, the sheer amount of which surprised me, this electric feeling was wonderful. My body was sweating profusely, more so than I've ever sweat before.

I was now having a harder time keeping my breath steady than James. I was now climaxing. I breathlessly show moans of agonizing pleasure from my mouth, drowning out him gagging ever so on my dick.

My mind seemed to be in a state that made me think I was in a trance. Every color seemed more vibrate with each passing second as my orgasmic state intensified.

"Oh, GOD IN HEAVEN!!!! I CAN FEEL IT!!!!!"

My face screwed up and contorted as the pleasure was now like a shockwave of pain, until....

"YYYYAAAAEERRRRGGGGGGAAAAAHHHH!"

I snapped out of my orgasm-induced trance to find that I was now emptying copious amounts of salty white cum down James' throat.

With a loud pop, akin to stepping on an overinflated balloon, my dick popped out of his mouth, still shooting cum.

With a stomach, throat, mouth and face full of my sticky warm jism, I felt myself coming down completely from my euphoria.

I looked and his face was a shocking pale, with the color rushing into his face with each labored breath. He sat up, gulping the remains of my cum. We looked at each other, and he asked me, "How was it?"

I looked at him with a look in my eyes that said, "fucking incredible."

I then smiled and said, "y'know, I've never cum before."

"Seriously?"
"Seriously."
"So does that mean you've never..."
"Jerked off? Never."
"That was intense."
"Yeah."
"I think I blacked out."
"I think I went in a trance."

He looked at me like I was retarded.

"So... what now?" He was now eager for more. I just filled him with enough of my protein shake to double the amount muscle and body hair on his Adonis form, and already he was ready again.

"Well, I hear that typically, the next step after oral is..."

We both knew what it was. I was smiling and he was grimacing.

We both said it out loud... "ANAL!"

PART 2 - JAMES' POV coming soon.

MonsterLuvr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And I can't wait to post more.

And FYI, I've been thinking about sequels, though I won't spill any deets yet.

And still can't find a name for this story. I'll probably have a contest when the story concludes.

And I'm also toying around with a few other story ideas, though I'll sit on those eggs for a while longer.