Unusual cervix and arousal issue

sweet_and_thick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey guys,
I have a wonderful woman that is really just starting to blossom sexually and we are very compatible in many ways. She mentioned that she had heard that some men, endowed like myself, can "bottom out" or hit their partners cervix. While I have done this before (with varying results) I am game to try. However she is deliciously tight, which means that without extensive foreplay penetration is difficult to impossible. However, she has always tented before penetration because of the foreplay. Because the cervix moves out of the way in tenting. I cannot hit it.

Any suggestions? We tried without foreplay, using lube, and it just hurt both of us (she is still very tight). Tips, techniques, positions?
Thanks.

bongo555

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Try doggie style. Or, missionary, with her legs well spread and knees pulled up. Go slow and work around. You'll get it. My wife has always loved this!

Mike7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Try different angles to hit spots. Bottoming out usually refers to pressure on her fornix not directly on her cervix. Posterior fornix is past her cervix so tenting is fine. There also is an anterior fornix on front side of cervix. Good luck.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Admittedly don't know one from the other actually. All I know is having experienced the sensation of something like a little "mouth" or something opening up deep inside, kinda' like penetrating a "pussy-within-a-pussy" something or other...or at least that's the way it felt.

Never mentioned it before 'cause I figured guys would say it's bullshit. Anyone else knows of this?

sweet_and_thick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I will certainly try. She and her (smokin hot) sister talk a lot about things. Sister, who through a drunken accident started blowing me once (new house, wrong room, lot of freaking out when realized, painful bite of surprise -- thank god i didn't cum. always leave the lights on now) has commented that I was significantly larger than her boyfriend and that she couldn't imagine what it would be like bottoming out all the time. Sister couldn't believe it when my girl said we had never had that happen and that she really enjoyed it when doing it to herself.

Well, I can hopefully bury myself in this study to determine how to get this done...
As soon as I get to see her again since I am on remote assignment for a while. It is very hard when this far away from her.
Thanks for the advice!

overflow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Work your way through, and be careful. You will know if you hit her cervix when she yelps in pain, but you will also know when you hit her fornix when she starts to show signs of really enjoy herself.