Unusual cocks

Mobydick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi all

dont know if this is the correct forum for this but here goes...

Have any of you ladies (or guys for that matter) come across cocks of really unusual shape? I have been curious about this for years ever since my wife (of 16 years and who has seen quite a few cocks) told me about an ex boyfriend of hers. This guy apparently had a cock that was triangular in shape being really wide at the base and tapering to a point at the small head. Also it was flat being about 1 1/2'' thick. About 7 1/2'' long and about 10'' girth at the base. (It took her quite a while to describe this and in the end made a small clay model to get the idea over :smile:). She could take it easily apparently as it started out thin and got wider as it went in.

I have never seen a photo of any thing like this. Anyone come across one of these or any other unusual shapes?

thanks

Moby :cool:

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a one-time MMF with a woman I worked with and her husband. His cock was poker straight and maybe seven inches long. The shaft was no bigger around than a magic marker, but the head jutted out like a mushroom cap. The shaft was really veiny and the head got so engorged it was super smooth and shiny. That was really a weird looking appendage. I thought it was ugly, but she seemed to like it pretty well.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The most unusual aspect of my erect cock is that the head is extremely thick and long and it becomes ..well hard like plastic...not at all rubbery! Has been known to hang up in a few holes and that just makes the head swell even more! LOL, maybe I have some canine genes!

Reactions: Allan S.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I knew a guy with a champagne bottle cock - not the same size unfortunately :tounge-in-cheek: - well maybe a bit bigger than those mini ones you get..

Anyway - I never did the guy, mainly because his girlfriend literally sat on him whenever I was in the facinity (*sigh*), but I did view the tool in question.

As to why it was the way it was his SISTER (don't ask ME!) told me me it was cos he wanked 'high' - WTF it had to do with her....

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine is kind of triangular sometimes...although not extremely like the OP seems to mention. There's ~1" difference between my shaft and my cock (girthwise).

A triangle cock must have a really big difference between the head and shaft?

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Hope this isnt inapproperate or taken offensively:smile: but one of the most unusual cock ive seen (not in the flesh) is tripod's.. Ive never seen a cock that thick and chunky before, and it amazes me everything i look at his gallery...It is a beautiful cock though

KY-kara

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have seen a cock very similar to the one descibed in the first post. Just the one I saw had a very little head and the shaft got progressively thicker untill the base. The best way to describe it would be a pylon. He was only maybe 5.5" at the base and literally 3" girth at the head.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hope this isnt inapproperate or taken offensively:smile: but one of the most unusual cock ive seen (not in the flesh) is tripod's.. Ive never seen a cock that thick and chunky before, and it amazes me everything i look at his gallery...It is a beautiful cock though
I love Tripod's pics too. They are amazing. He is also a great guy.................:cool: :smile:

D_mel arky

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, i don´t have uploaded any pictures yet; and i would not say that mine is unusual. My cock is just thin ( compared to most of the guys here ).
It has a good length of 7.5 inches but the girth goes from 4 inches at the base to 3.5 inches at the tip, with a tiny mushroom. :smile:

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tripod looks like he has had a dermal graft or has done some heavy pumping and has some residual swelling. At the nudist resorts my wife and I have visited, we've encountered quite a few guys who have had either dermal grafts (fat strips taken from the buttocks and surgically inserted along the penis shaft) or Allerderm enlargements.