Unusual Crotch Glimpses

B_bassoononthemagic

Experimental Member
Media
So, there was one day I was helping my friend do some yardwork. We were laying down a brick path and he said he had to go pee. He came back and his fly was open I decided not to say anything. At one point I looked up and was at the perfect angle to see he was going commando. I never saw his dick before even though we have gone swimming and showered in the locker room. I was starring for a while before he asked what I was looking at and I said his fly was open. He closed it and returned to work. I was wondering if any other people have had unusual crotch glimpses.

D_c42vywrth

Just Browsing
Media
I was hanging out just relaxing with a bunch of co-workers from my summertime job back in the day when i was a teenager. There weren't enough chairs in the break room for everybody so i sat on the floor. I looked up and my buddy who had shorts on had his legs spread out in typical slouchy guy fashion- he wasn't wearing undies and one of his balls and the tip of his dick was almost hanging out of one leg of his shorts. My eyes must have gotten big cause we made eye contact and he kinda smirked.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
oh.

i thought this was a thread for glimpses of unusual crotches.

i have this great "Cthulhu's beard!!" story.
:sigh:
is no the time. is no the place.
one day. i'll keep looking.

B_Sweetcar

Sexy Member
Media
Well, I have a friend who is very careless about keeping his pants zippered up and even buttoned up! I first saw him like that one day when I went to pick him up after he was playing basket ball with his friends. He walked over to my car and, to my surprise, his fly was open. Of course I was sitting in the car so when he walked over I had a perfect view into his pants! Of course I thought it was an accident. Saw him many other times like that until one day, I realized it wasn't by accident....

We had gone camping with another friend. Next morning, I woke and he wasn't in the tent. So I stepped out anyway to pee. There was a wooded trail so I walked over there to let it flow. A few minutes later he came walking down the trail and his pants were unbuttoned AND his fly was unzipped. He just walked up to me like it wasn't anything unusual. Luckily he was wearing some underwear. I asked him what he was doing walking around like that and he said; "Communing with nature." or something like that...

Otep

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think I've had any that were unusual but I remember talking with a friend in a locker room in high school and he sort of fell out of the fly of his boxers while moving around. After there was like a second of awkward eye contact and then we moved on.

I've had several awkward moments where I've been caught staring at guys in basketball shorts or sweatpants and boxers (or commando). It surprises me how many guys do that where I live. Just last week a guy at the grocery store was wearing basketball shorts and his dick was very obviously swinging back and forth as he walked. One of my ex-coworkers used to wear basketball shorts all the time as well and you could easily see everything including the fact that he was circumcised.

Reactions: cockmonkey

quinn_s

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I was talking to my cousin's husband at a family gathering. I turned around to get something out of my car, couldn't find what I was looking for, and began looking in the back seat. I folded the seat down thinking whatever I was looking for was in the trunk, but instead saw him taking a piss. The power behind his stream was really something, and he seemed to be enjoying pissing on some bushes.

Later that night, I was talking to him again, he turned slightly while still talking, whipped it out and took another piss, gave it a good shake and continued talking. He acted as if nothing happened at all.

B_Sweetcar

Sexy Member
Media
I hope you guys don't mind me talking a bit more about my friend with the open zippers and pants. A lot of interesting times associated with that:smile:.

One of those times was when we took a weekend trip together. At that time he was kind of down and out and wasn't working....didn't have much in the way of ANYthing, including clothes. I asked him if he wanted to go and at first he said he wasn't sure. Told me the only thing he had to wear was what he had on; a pair of jeans and a flannel shirt, and that was IT.. No underwear and he had to use diaper pins to keep the jeans closed because the zipper was broken and the was no button at the waist.

I told him I didn't care; so off we went. Of course I did care :wink:. I thought it was sexy as hell to spend the weekend with a HOT guy when the only way to keep his pants closed was to use a couple of diaper pins closing his fly. We drank some beer and after a while it was just too much of a hassel for him to keep fooling with those diaper pins every time he had to pee. Sooner or later, he was down to using just one pin.
when we went to bed he took all the pins out and he was laying there free balling with his pants completly open!

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Several years ago, walking the dog around the neighborhood, talking to a neighbor who was weeding in his garden, when I walked up he was crouched over, his nice sized hairy balls clearly hanging out the bottom, swinging in the breeze, was not sure if was apropriate to stand and admire the view, say hello or keep walking... (or have the dog 'goose' him)