Unusual Erotic Desire

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by hands_hoff, Jul 9, 2006.

1. hands_hoff

hands_hoff New Member

I just had a very erotic experience. I was sitting out on my balcony, enjoying the night wearing only basketball shorts (freeballin) and I decided to go for a drive!?! I crused around town with my windows down and my sunroof open. The cool night air on my barely dressed body was awesome. I got a few curiously erotic stares from other motoists and people out on the town. After about a 30 min drive I came home and went for a run. My sweaty body in the cool night and my semi flopping against my wet thigh was so hot, it was the best run that i have ever had. Oddly enough I never got a throbbing boner until i was walking up my stairs to share this story with you all. I have never done anything like this before tonite but may have to make a habit of it. Does this seem strange to you guys?:rolleyes: any similar stories?

2. Templar90

Templar90 Member

Not so much the lead up, but there have been times when I run or workout that I get not only a euphoric "high" sort of feeling, but also sexually aroused.

Endorphins I guess.

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

It's only strange (and possibly the reason for the stares of passersby) that it was 13 degrees below zero at the time.

Draft saved Draft deleted