Unusual peeing observation of other guy

graemem

Sexy Member
Media
This post contained sexual contact between two guys.

A few years ago I had a very unusual but very pleasurable and exciting experience.

I was on my way to the gym before work - I'm in Melbourne, Australia and this happened at Melbourne Central train station. I stopped at the underground toilets you go downstairs from the concourse to. I noticed one of the cubicles was used and I could readily see a guy was in there, jacking off. I moved so I would have a better view, and seeing me he got off toilet and walked towards the cubicle door. I grabbed myself through my pants to show interest, so he opened the cubicle door and went to join him.

One thing I noticed was he was wearing "Aircel" type boxer briefs, which I had only seen worn by New Zealand guys, so I wondered if he might have been from New Zealand. Knowing someone could come into the toilets, we quickly embraced, started stroking each other and kissing. It was very pleasurable. He was cut like myself so I was careful to gently but firmly stroke his frenulum and it wasn't long before I could feel he couldn't hold back from cumming much longer, which was enough to push me to busting point myself, and almost simultaneously we both came.

I was about to grab paper to clean up what we had just blown, but what came next was something I'd never seen before and would love to see again!

Almost the moment he stopped cumming, he rushed backwards toward the toilet. He pushed his still nearly fully erect cock between his legs and went to squat onto the toilet. I think it started just before he sat down - he started to furiously piss. He sat down, pointing his cock into the toilet, releasing quite a strong and steady stream. At one point he made a hand gesture towards his pissing cock, as though to speed his release. He must have been absolutely busting to go.

I would have loved to have known the story behind what must have been his extremely full bladder. Was it something he chose to do, had he just not have a chance to wee before leaving work or was he on his way home from work and worked in a role where he hadn't been able to have a pee break?

Has anyone seen or been the one to do this? I really would love to experience it again! I would have gladly held his pissing cock to him to he could just relax and let himself experience the relief!

anglerect

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

A few years ago I had a very unusual but very pleasurable and exciting experience.

I was on my way to the gym before work - I'm in Melbourne, Australia and this happened at Melbourne Central train station. I stopped at the underground toilets you go downstairs from the concourse to. I noticed one of the cubicles was used and I could readily see a guy was in there, jacking off. I moved so I would have a better view, and seeing me he got off toilet and walked towards the cubicle door. I grabbed myself through my pants to show interest, so he opened the cubicle door and went to join him.

One thing I noticed was he was wearing "Aircel" type boxer briefs, which I had only seen worn by New Zealand guys, so I wondered if he might have been from New Zealand. Knowing someone could come into the toilets, we quickly embraced, started stroking each other and kissing. It was very pleasurable. He was cut like myself so I was careful to gently but firmly stroke his frenulum and it wasn't long before I could feel he couldn't hold back from cumming much longer, which was enough to push me to busting point myself, and almost simultaneously we both came.

I was about to grab paper to clean up what we had just blown, but what came next was something I'd never seen before and would love to see again!

Almost the moment he stopped cumming, he rushed backwards toward the toilet. He pushed his still nearly fully erect cock between his legs and went to squat onto the toilet. I think it started just before he sat down - he started to furiously piss. He sat down, pointing his cock into the toilet, releasing quite a strong and steady stream. At one point he made a hand gesture towards his pissing cock, as though to speed his release. He must have been absolutely busting to go.

I would have loved to have known the story behind what must have been his extremely full bladder. Was it something he chose to do, had he just not have a chance to wee before leaving work or was he on his way home from work and worked in a role where he hadn't been able to have a pee break?

Has anyone seen or been the one to do this? I really would love to experience it again! I would have gladly held his pissing cock to him to he could just relax and let himself experience the relief!
I am keen on the frenulum . Haven’t got one. Can I see yours ? They fascinate and make me wild to handle , I am in Brighton . Love to see yours

Reactions: 0Pippo

graemem

Sexy Member
Media
Many thanks for your comments and contributions - it has made me think of why this had such significance to me. I remember when I was a boy and didn't know what sexual tension was - instead I'd think the feelings were a desperate need to pee. I can remember rushing to the toilet, convinced I was about to wet myself, only to stand over the toilet, unable to start a stream.

wvgwm52

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
about 90 percent of the time i need to piss right after i cum --theres been a couple times i would piss and cum at same time--that freaking hurts if you never done it be glad---i actually went to doctor over it--i was surprised that it was a common thing that happens and even had a name for it-- which was mainly a infection took 10 days of antibiotics and didnt do it again--

other issues that can cause it are stress--anxiety--

but as for watching and seeing other guys piss happens to us all---sometimes guys just notice it as it pisses comes out so hard like it has a ton of air pressure behind it--or others comes out in steady stream--i have straight friends say they look--sometimes by accident or sometimes just curious

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

Thanks for sharing. Sometimes the need to pee and the need to masturbate can coincide and in my experience, masturbating on a full bladder can be extremely pleasurable. Also my cock is harder and longer when I need to pee. Pity you weren't able to get the guy's details.

P.B

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I second the other guy's here; wanking or fucking with a full bladder is hornier, it feels more intense and makes for a harder cock. Having a good long piss afterwards helps flush out your tubes as piss is sterile but been so desperate to piss after that he only just made it? I guess that's a question only he can answer. Perhaps he will read this.

graemem

Sexy Member
Media
Many thanks PB! You're so right - I was really amazed not only did he start so soon - before he had sat down, but the strength of his stream. At one point he sort of waved his hand at his penis in a circular manner as though to hurry things up. Being at the train station I am glad for him his train wasn't delayed or stopped somewhere

Reactions: kev2001

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Different folks different strokes. I always pee after I've cum although there's generally a short interlude between the two events. As a rule I need to pee after I've cum and it's good to flush the tubes out. Hands up who doesn't want to go to the toilet after they've cum?