Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Last night I got pulled over which got me thinking: how many people have had odd run-ins with the police? What made the experience different (cops let you off really easy, ended up talking about something you wouldn't expect out of an on duty policeman, they tried to get you in trouble over nothing, etc)?

I'll start it off, late last night i was on my way to the movie theater with some friend. There are two long, straight, and open stretches of road on the way there so i was going a bit above the speed limit. Turns out the cop started following me on the first straightaway but i never saw him cause i turned onto the second straight away, so i was unknowingly being chased for about 2 miles. We didn't realize they were after us until we got to the area where the theater is, and we got up to about 104 mph...the road limit is 45mph. I pulled over in the parking lot once i knew they were behind us, and the two cops that we delt with have a bad reputation as far as writing tickets and sitations for practically nothing, so i thought i was fucked going roughly 60mph over the legal limit. The cops made me take a breathalizer test, i'd never drink and drive so that was a .00, next they checked my pockets and car for weed, again i've never smoked or possessed marijuana. After this the cops seemed to calm down and we actually held a civil conversation...long story short i got off with only a warning, when in reality i could have easily lost my license and gotten a gigantic ticket. Needless to say i got off really easy, don't know if was because i was honest or because it was my first offence, or whatever else, but i wasn't expecting it. Driving like a maniac isn't a regular practice for me, and in hind-sight it was a pretty dumb thing to do but still...

I want to hear your stories!

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One incident springs to mind. Was visiting my folks a few month back and it's a 5hr drive so by the time I got close it was about 11.15pm and I was tired. I saw a light flash as a cop jumped in the road to stop me, being tired it took an extra few millisec to respond so had to pull up sharp.

I asked if he had a death wish, I was trying to lighten the mood as he looked pissed that I had 'nearly squished' him, his words. I hadn't but whatever. Anyway he seemed to accept that he had jumped in the road a bit sharpish and that I had had a long drive.

But it seems he thought I was the one pissed (drunk) we were outside a pub and this was 'confirmed' when he breathalysed me and I blew a positive test!!!! No one was more surprised than me, especially as I had not had any alcohol for weeks never mind 'in the last few hours'. His attitude changed real fast then of course.

I didn't know what to think, he asked me about diabetec drugs etc etc but that didn't apply, I was thinking 'oh shit, arrest followed by hours in cop shop, blood tests etc, probably add in driving without due care etc for good measure' I was also trying to figure out how the hell I could blow a positive test without having had a drink in weeks, did someone spike my cappuccino at the motorway services??? I guess he just assumed I was lying.

Then I asked him to repeat the test, at which point he realised he had not cleared the unit from the test prior to mine!!!!!! I repeated the test which showed zero alcohol as I knew it should, his attitude changed 180 degrees and he was very apologetic, we had a laugh and I went on my way.

Odd experience.....

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Once, when I was tripping, I was stopped by this policeman... but he was so tiny I just popped him in a little jar.. oh wait - sorry, that wasn't me, that was Bill Hicks...

Never been stopped - done some naughty shit - never been caught :cool:

...yet :confused:

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last night I got pulled over which got me thinking: how many people have had odd run-ins with the police? What made the experience different (cops let you off really easy, ended up talking about something you wouldn't expect out of an on duty policeman, they tried to get you in trouble over nothing, etc)?

I'll start it off, late last night i was on my way to the movie theater with some friend. There are two long, straight, and open stretches of road on the way there so i was going a bit above the speed limit. Turns out the cop started following me on the first straightaway but i never saw him cause i turned onto the second straight away, so i was unknowingly being chased for about 2 miles. We didn't realize they were after us until we got to the area where the theater is, and we got up to about 104 mph...the road limit is 45mph. I pulled over in the parking lot once i knew they were behind us, and the two cops that we delt with have a bad reputation as far as writing tickets and sitations for practically nothing, so i thought i was fucked going roughly 60mph over the legal limit. The cops made me take a breathalizer test, i'd never drink and drive so that was a .00, next they checked my pockets and car for weed, again i've never smoked or possessed marijuana. After this the cops seemed to calm down and we actually held a civil conversation...long story short i got off with only a warning, when in reality i could have easily lost my license and gotten a gigantic ticket. Needless to say i got off really easy, don't know if was because i was honest or because it was my first offence, or whatever else, but i wasn't expecting it. Driving like a maniac isn't a regular practice for me, and in hind-sight it was a pretty dumb thing to do but still...

I want to hear your stories!

Wow,here in Oregon going double the speed limit lands you in jail(Felony charge) for 90 days and your car get's impounded.As well as loosing your license for a year.:eek:Me I can't get out of the drive way with a burnt turn signal.I even got stopped once because the light for my rear license plate was burned out!:confused: Guess I'm just a bad boy!:biggrin1: