Unusual Pussy?

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was wondering what title to give this thread!

Anyway... I had an encounter with a new guy last night/this morning, and now I have a complex about the one part of my body I didn't have a complex about before! :mad: He said I had the most unusual pussy he'd ever encountered, and was not sexually satisfied (although he still wants to be "friends"). Thing is, on MY side of things I found him satisfying... he was a big guy and I like that, of course...(although I didn't know he was big at the time he started approaching me - as I've said, I don't go around with a tape measure or asking guys on first meeting or anything like that!).

He said I had the smallest clit he'd ever seen, that my texture was unusual (he'd only encountered a similar one once before - on a MtF transsexual! :eek:), and that he didn't feel a cervix at all, but felt that he bottomed out (I don't think he did, but that's how I was perceiving it). He even guessed outright that I had a high testosterone level (which I probably do, since I'm very "hairy" if I don't shave and tweeze all the time, and have a crazy high libido...) - he even asked me if I was born a guy! :eek: Of course, this ties into my other issues with growing up being very nontraditional and all... but I didn't think that'd have anything to do with my anatomical build or anything.

Now, I know he and I would not be compatible for more than just FB/FWB kind of situation - we have the usual problem with political differences that would get in the way of anything more serious. (I run into that a lot).

Thing is, no one has ever said anything like this to me before... I'd been told I was tight before, but he thought I was too tight! It didn't feel that way to me, though.

I have to wonder now, am I going to have a complex now about the one part of my body I was actually pretty satisfied with before? And also, is he just bullshitting me, since no one else has ever commented on any of this?

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
What a fucking rude son of a bitch! I dont know any guy who would be so picky about feeling a cervix, bottoming out, clit size and the like. Sounds like a few of the super-picky men around here who never get laid because they have weird ideals of the perfect woman.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He is full of shit and is being a douchebag... I am sure that he wasn't trying to give you a complex, but he is most likely a fucking jerk! I have had sex with many women and they are pretty much all different in the pants. I wait to penetrate a woman till she has tented, when a woman's vagina is expanded to it's fullest, and they all feel somewhat different. Plus, your cootchie changes within your monthly cycle. You might have been at your most dry and coarse state during your encounter with him, either way, he's a douche!

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can't believe that you allowed someone to speak to you like that!
All vaginas are different, if he can't appreciate your's, fuck him. Please, never talk to this dumbass again.

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
The guy's a jerk, period.

I'd like to see the look on his face if you asked to blindfold him first like it's foreplay and play the exploration game and find some innocuous mark on his anatomy and ask "is that a wart on your dick?"

My advice: RUN!

How the fuck would he know what a trans feels like unless he's been with one to question something like that. Were you born a guy? "Would you prefer to be with someone that was?"

This isn't something for you to have issues about - they are his issues and he's projecting them on you.

I wouldn't be friends with a guy that was so rude. What a douchebag.

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
What ever happened to manners...that was just damn rude...you need to let this one go as he had no right to say that to you...especially after getting a piece of ass. Chalk this one up as a bad experience and move on...I am sure your pussy is very nice!!!

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This man is fortunate his ball-sac hasn't been used as a test target for a 50+ yard field goal attempt by some woman. Could you please tell us the chronology of events that took place before he made this ridiculously ill-advised anatomical observation?

Let me guess. You met him and he said something that got your estrogen flowing followed by a great romp in the bed. He reached the moment of climax then...it's Miller time...He stretched his arms, looked around for the TV remote then saw you lying there and said, "wow that is one gnarly looking pussy between your legs. No lips and hardly any clit. Sure you weren't a guy before?" (Yuk-a-yuk-a-yuk) :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

While your at it describe his anatomy. Did he go into double figures along the top in a strict measurement? You should have told him your last lover had to tucked it into his socks.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well he has issues!

had it been me, i'd either have decked him or i'd've given him an unflattering evaluation of his own body.

SandraSmithCarver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
what an asshole!!!!
it sounds like has been with a man who had a sex change and he is just paraniod about it,, dont pay any attention to it, which i know is easier said than done,, but hes just an ASS!!! i sure hope you dont remain friends with him

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
I went back and read your post and it pissed me off even more....how dare some dumb ass tell you this....you have to rise above these stupid ass comments and realize it is his dumb ass opinion that has no reflection on you...what a dumb ass idiot...you don't deserve to be talked to like that...(I think I got my thoughts across, although I used that dumb ass phrase several times!!!)

THEEman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
seems kind of weird that a guy would say all that.... hrmmmmmmmmmmmmm

high testosterone levels? if you had high testosterone levels you would have a big clit, would be skinny, muscular etc....

what ARE his political views? I gotta know on this guy.... haha

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not wanting to cause offence here...

but a 'straight' man who has sex with a trans has no room to talk or put anyone down.

Disregard everything he says and delete his number. Some people exist only to put others down. I knew a girl like that. We had sex once and never spoke again.

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It sounded to me like he has a trans phobia. He is too messed up and needs therapy.
I have had people try to tell me that they thought my fingers were too long or I had man -hands.
I have unusually long arms and long fingers as well.
I got my arms and fingers from my Native American heritage so I am proud of them and, believe me, they make life easier to reach things and carry things.

The guy is a weirdo.
Disregard everything he said.

He is a nut case.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
seems kind of weird that a guy would say all that.... hrmmmmmmmmmmmmm

high testosterone levels? if you had high testosterone levels you would have a big clit, would be skinny, muscular etc....

what ARE his political views? I gotta know on this guy.... haha

I actually supposedly do have high testosterone levels. I'm rather hairy if I don't shave or tweeze a lot, have an insanely high libido, and am naturally muscular. Not skinny though, although I was skinny as a child and a teen. Have no idea about clit size compared to other women really since I have not compared! :biggrin1:

Political views? He likes to listen to Rush Limbaugh and the like, although he considers himself more of a libertarian than a conservative. Me, I'm very liberal and have run into very, very few people like me in that way. Most people I've known have views more like his, or more conservative than his. I won't get into arguments or insult anyone over politics unless it is an issue that directly affects ME personally, and then it's more just arguing than insulting, on my part anyway. (But I HATE to argue politics!)

Not wanting to cause offence here...

but a 'straight' man who has sex with a trans has no room to talk or put anyone down.

Disregard everything he says and delete his number. Some people exist only to put others down. I knew a girl like that. We had sex once and never spoke again.

He did have sex with a trans once, but he didn't know she was a trans until after the fact.

Yeah, I shouldn't have given the guy my number. :mad: He still wants to be "friends" but well, things aren't really looking good that way. Plus he hit on a couple of my hot button issues during that time, and that's not really a good way to start out knowing someone!

I've never received any complaints from anyone else. :smile: Although the smaller guys I've been with didn't stay with me for very long. I'm kind of surprised at this one because he was a big guy and they usually latch onto me! (And for the record, I NEVER comment on a guy's size...unless he is big.)

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What a fucking rude son of a bitch! I dont know any guy who would be so picky about feeling a cervix, bottoming out, clit size and the like. Sounds like a few of the super-picky men around here who never get laid because they have weird ideals of the perfect woman.

Oh, you mean like the guys who won't date anyone unless she's a size 6 or under AND at least a D-cup? I've known some of those. :rolleyes:

They probably never get laid, either.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Political views? He likes to listen to Rush Limbaugh and the like,

He did have sex with a trans once, but he didn't know she was a trans until after the fact.

quote]

I listen to Rush Limbaugh and what he said has more to do with the 2nd statement quoted above and nothing to do with his polical party. Im as conservative as they get. Im a very sexual person and open minded. Its not Rush that got to him (Rush talks nothing about this sort of thing on his show) it was the outside in penis for the vagina he fucked that one time that has him paranoid. It explains a lot but he shouldnt have been so rude about it.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Oh, you mean like the guys who won't date anyone unless she's a size 6 or under AND at least a D-cup? I've known some of those. :rolleyes:

They probably never get laid, either.

Yeah i've heard several times on lpsg "I'd fuck you, but ______" fill in the blank. That's nice dude, while you sit over there and pick apart every fiber of a woman you dont like- i'll be in post coital-bliss because i get a lot of sex. These guys have unrealistic standards and maybe they'll get paired up with Super Bitch Barbie one day and have to fight her for the mirror.

Fuckem I say.