Unusual Pussy?

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thing is, no one has ever said anything like this to me before...

There's a first time for everything, and you came across a loser. If nobody's ever said that to you before, just forget about it and move on; it's his problem, not yours. You had a hookup. What'd you expect, a knight in shining armor?

Call me shallow but in my 41 years on the planet I have never had sex with or kissed a Republican. No, I don't ask this on the first or second date. I guess I have just been lucky in only attracting men who are registered independent or democrat. :cool:

You probably have, but you didn't know it. Independents and Democrats can be assholes, too.

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
I can tell that you treat people with respect, my only concern was that you were questioning if kind of appalling behavior was normal. No, not EVERYONE deserves civility, if they are not treating you the same way.

you've gotten enough comments from everyone here to show what that guy said went way beyond the pale.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It sounds like thus guy has serious homophobia and gener/sexuality confusion issues and took them out on you. Most likely everything he said is to some extent or another made up. Look at it this way-- you are not exactly an ultra-feminine woman in either looks or personality (as far as you present yourself here). Even your occupation is male-dominated. Why on earth would a man who is paranoid about accidentally sleeping with a guy or even a high-testosterone woman or whatever isn't his definition of 100% woman even bother talking to a woman who was anything but ultra-feminine? I think he chose you specifically to humiliate because that's what gets him off.

I imagine most of what he told you about your anatomy is pure bullshit, and hirsutism (hairiness) can be caused simply be genetics that have nothing to do with hormone levels. Same with muscle growth and the like. If you have monthly periods, I don't think you need to worry about how high your androgen levels are. If you don't, you need to see a doctor. Regardless, don't let this man let you think of yourself as less of a woman. He did what he did to abuse someone, and you just happened to get caught in his trap.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's a first time for everything, and you came across a loser. If nobody's ever said that to you before, just forget about it and move on; it's his problem, not yours. You had a hookup. What'd you expect, a knight in shining armor?

I've had "hookups" before that were not like this. While they may not be potential for relationships, they treated me well.

It sounds like thus guy has serious homophobia and gener/sexuality confusion issues and took them out on you. Most likely everything he said is to some extent or another made up. Look at it this way-- you are not exactly an ultra-feminine woman in either looks or personality (as far as you present yourself here). Even your occupation is male-dominated. Why on earth would a man who is paranoid about accidentally sleeping with a guy or even a high-testosterone woman or whatever isn't his definition of 100% woman even bother talking to a woman who was anything but ultra-feminine? I think he chose you specifically to humiliate because that's what gets him off.

I imagine most of what he told you about your anatomy is pure bullshit, and hirsutism (hairiness) can be caused simply be genetics that have nothing to do with hormone levels. Same with muscle growth and the like. If you have monthly periods, I don't think you need to worry about how high your androgen levels are. If you don't, you need to see a doctor. Regardless, don't let this man let you think of yourself as less of a woman. He did what he did to abuse someone, and you just happened to get caught in his trap.

That could be. He did talk about some of this stuff a bit too much, including my hot button issue. I actually did think hairiness was due to high testosterone levels. He didn't say that - I was not "hairy" for him to see anyway. And I have been told that I was naturally muscular, but from a different guy, who treated me well and liked that fact in me.

While I may not be "ultra-feminine" in personality (and I like the fact that I don't rigidly adhere to gender stereotypes), I do try to look more feminine. I look better with short hair though because of my hair texture and facial shape. I've been told by more than one guy though that I have the body of a girl in her early teens - and this being said when I'm in my 30s and 40s. I don't think there is much of anything that I can do to change that - most women in my family have similar bodies, although they are much more "feminine" in personality and interests than I am - or rather, more conventional in that way. I have changed my tastes in clothing over the years, though.

As for the monthly periods and all that, I'm just fine - everything is in working order.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
This guy is a major asshole. I have had 350+ women and no two have pussies that are not even similar. I've had tight, loose, deep, shallow, wet, rough, smooth, hairy, shaved, big clits, little clits, fat lips... You get the picture. This guy has not seen very many pussies (or the only pussies he sees are on the internet and are airbrushed). You don't have any photos of your pussy tell what it looks like but it sounds like you have an average pussy to me.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In my ideal little world, this is what would happen...

You'd continue to be the guys "friend", but everytime you hang out, point out something you hate about him (real or imagined). :smile: Sounds good, doesn't it?

"Wow, I never realized how ugly your eyes were!"

or

"You call those mucles?"

Or something along those lines. :tongue: Maybe he'll get the hint.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This guy is a major asshole. I have had 350+ women and no two have pussies that are not even similar. I've had tight, loose, deep, shallow, wet, rough, smooth, hairy, shaved, big clits, little clits, fat lips... You get the picture. This guy has not seen very many pussies (or the only pussies he sees are on the internet and are airbrushed). You don't have any photos of your pussy tell what it looks like but it sounds like you have an average pussy to me.

I always thought it was fairly average, maybe deeper than most but otherwise very "normal".

And no, I don't have any photos of it. I'm sure I'd think it's ugly, but that's because I think all pussies are ugly, nothing against myself personally.

So far it's 100% agreement that the guy is an asshole.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, WIRW. Sorry to hear this.

If you are still thinking about it, and if it's still rankling in the back of your mind, then you could make an appointment with a FEMALE ob/gyn, and then tell her EXACTLY what that douchbag said -- and see what she says.

I really don't think anyone sees more pussy than an ob/gyn. And I'd pick a female one because I think she'd probably relate better to your question.

SexandCandy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What a fucking asshole. Don't even talk to that fucking loser again *but if you do, mention something fucked up*....

Yes, I know two wrongs don't make a right, but you know, for some assholes like that, it's one way they do learn what it's like to be criticized.

what a jerk.

I'm sure your pussy is beautiful and normal. :0)

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, WIRW. Sorry to hear this.

If you are still thinking about it, and if it's still rankling in the back of your mind, then you could make an appointment with a FEMALE ob/gyn, and then tell her EXACTLY what that douchbag said -- and see what she says.

I really don't think anyone sees more pussy than an ob/gyn. And I'd pick a female one because I think she'd probably relate better to your question.

Very true. I need to have a pap smear done (haven't had one in several years, due to lack of insurance, or other, more pressing health problems), and I have had an abnormal one before. I had the cryosurgery for that and got a clean bill of health that way when it was tested again after that. As far as finding a female ob/gyn, I am uninsured and cannot afford to go to the doctor. I may be going to a free or low cost clinic for poor people if they will take me, but I will get whatever doctor I get in that case. When I become insured again, I'd want a female ob/gyn for the pap smears as well as questions about my build (just to make sure I'm in the "normal" range - I always thought I was, a bit deeper than average but otherwise normal.)

If he wasn't interested in pursuing anything more with you he could have been more diplomatic in the reasons he gave. There was no need for him to e so rude to you

Oh, I can handle someone saying they're not compatible, if they do that diplomatically. A few of the guys I'd been with had done that. This one is the only one who was really rude. Even The Asshole back in the late 80s was more tactful about that - although he was a sexist jerk in other ways...(besides, in that case, I broke up with him, and it was a regular dating kind of relationship rather than a FB type thing). I've broken up with guys I was physically incompatible with but was tactful about it.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Goodness my sweet if a man did that to me he would be wearing his testicles as ear rings.
I marvel at your grace and self control.
You are far too good for the likes of him.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had "hookups" before that were not like this. While they may not be potential for relationships, they treated me well.

That could be. He did talk about some of this stuff a bit too much, including my hot button issue. I actually did think hairiness was due to high testosterone levels. He didn't say that - I was not "hairy" for him to see anyway. And I have been told that I was naturally muscular, but from a different guy, who treated me well and liked that fact in me.

We were discussing female hair on another thread and there are quite a few of us who appreciate women who are not bald. Having said that, I'm not implying that a female version of Sasquatch turns me on nor do I say a woman built like those old female Russian shot-putters are sexy, just that a woman with a nice bush- without a handlebar mustache- is hot.

Put this idiot in the "lessons learned" category and go back out there and find yourself another guy with etiquette above the Neandertal level.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the guy's a jerk. in my experiences, there is no such thing as bad pussy. oh, you may not like what is attached to the pussy, but the pussy is not bad. some people know how to fuck and some don't, some are better at it than others. and this works both ways, male and female. I found that some of the prettiest girls that I laid, were the worst fucks. It was like they were doing me a favor. "Okay, you've been pursuing(dating) me for over a month, we've had some good times, and you treat me right. I guess I'll let you see me naked and fuck me, but I'm just gonna lay here. I'm not getting on top and I am most certainly NOT going to suck your dick."

Move on an find another guy, lots of fish in the sea.

CaliforniaGirl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You shouldn't waste your time going to the doc just because of what this dude says. Though you should have kicked him so hard HE needed to see a doc (but that's different).

If you haven't had a pap in years though, you need to go (even if it costs a little mulah). Cervical cancer is a lot more expensive in the long run...

B_CarmenSS

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This dude is a complete jerk, and there are some guys that just cant find satisfaction in sex, they have to tear people down and make them feel like dirt, thats how they get off. Trust me the best thing to do is just forget all about him, never see him again, and go find a real man, someone sweet and not a total neanderthal dumbass. It took me a while to get over the guy i had like that, but I wish i wouldnt have let him get in my head as far as he did. Ive seen enough pussys to know that like the other posters have said, no two are alike, and every one is unique and different.

Bottom line, he probly just wasnt used to fucking a real pussy, since all he's gotten near before was a fleshlight haha.

poondalini

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had an encounter with a new guy last night [...], is he just bullshitting me, since no one else has ever commented on any of this?

You are pretty unusual looking, in general, so maybe he is right. That's a rare gift to be told the truth. You should be appreciative. :wink:

johnlucas-1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It was really not right what this guy said to you, whatireallywant.
Don't let it bother you. Most people freak out when they see something that's not what they consider "normal".

Obsession with "normality" causes a lot of problems in all walks of life. There's no such thing as "normal" really when it comes to human design. There's just one form and another form and another form.

You got a little bit of a complex with your appearance, we've heard you mention it here a few times, but trust me nothing's wrong with you. There is a lack of education about the variety of people in the world and the sooner this is eradicated the less men and women will run across situations like these.

Nothing sicker than cutting people down at their most vulnerable. When the clothes are off, people have to learn to have more tact and thoughtfulness.
For some reason in the sex act, some think it's their duty to be what they feel is "brutally honest" with someone's supposed flaws. This is why people get so fucked up in relationships. When someone is naked before you, it is as literal as it is figurative. Have regard for their feelings!

Believe me, whatireallywant, most men appreciate the variety in women. Yes, there are men who swoon over female body hair and muscles. Over big noses and big ears. King of the Hill had an episode that discussed Peggy's big feet. Tall women. Dwarf women. Fat to ballerina build. Girly-girls to tomboys. For every type of woman out there, there are men who value them and sometimes even worship them.

You are fine. Forget that jabroni and find someone else with better sense.
John Lucas