Unusual Pussy?

poondalini

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This dude is a complete jerk, and there are some guys that just cant find satisfaction in sex, they have to tear people down and make them feel like dirt, thats how they get off. Trust me the best thing to do is just forget all about him, never see him again, and go find a real man, someone sweet and not a total neanderthal dumbass. It took me a while to get over the guy i had like that, but I wish i wouldnt have let him get in my head as far as he did. Ive seen enough pussys to know that like the other posters have said, no two are alike, and every one is unique and different.

Bottom line, he probly just wasnt used to fucking a real pussy, since all he's gotten near before was a fleshlight haha.

I am always curious when I see a chick this freakishly hot (CarmenSS) with a homely boyfriend (check her gallery) as to what the deal is???? Why???? Is he loaded? Huge cock? Both? I mean, someone please tell me how it works!!!! :confused::confused::confused:

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You are pretty unusual looking, in general, so maybe he is right. That's a rare gift to be told the truth. You should be appreciative. :wink:

You're an asshole too. Maybe the reason hot girls don't date you is because you're such an asshole. Just a thought, and my gift to you of the truth.

lttlgrllst

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know this has already been said but.......This guy sounds like a complete asshole who doesn't deserve the time of day from you!
You must be a very decent person to even consider being friends with him.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am always curious when I see a chick this freakishly hot (CarmenSS) with a homely boyfriend (check her gallery) as to what the deal is???? Why???? Is he loaded? Huge cock? Both? I mean, someone please tell me how it works!!!! :confused::confused::confused:

He is not homely, he's a nice looking guy!

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
what a total asshole! If he wasn't satisfied he should have left it at that not be even more rude as to elaborate on the topic. I would have probably hit that rude bastard. Don't waste you time even "being friends", he is NOT worth the time of day.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We were discussing female hair on another thread and there are quite a few of us who appreciate women who are not bald. Having said that, I'm not implying that a female version of Sasquatch turns me on nor do I say a woman built like those old female Russian shot-putters are sexy, just that a woman with a nice bush- without a handlebar mustache- is hot.

Put this idiot in the "lessons learned" category and go back out there and find yourself another guy with etiquette above the Neandertal level.

He wasn't talking about my appearance on the outside (I'm shaved now but have been "natural" too, and that's really easy to change). He was talking about how I felt inside. I can't change that at all.

Oh, no problem, most guys I've known are not like this. That includes the so called "hookups" too, thank you very much. :mad: (Just because you're hooking up with someone doesn't give you the right to be rude to them!)

No problem too... about the whole "friend" thing. I will probably never see this guy again, and I hope I don't. If I do, I won't be mean but I'll pretty much ignore his presence.

I've also noticed that all the asshole men like this are also sexist. Hmmm...

SandraSmithCarver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Very true. I need to have a pap smear done (haven't had one in several years, due to lack of insurance, or other, more pressing health problems), and I have had an abnormal one before. I had the cryosurgery for that and got a clean bill of health that way when it was tested again after that. As far as finding a female ob/gyn, I am uninsured and cannot afford to go to the doctor. I may be going to a free or low cost clinic for poor people if they will take me, but I will get whatever doctor I get in that case. When I become insured again, I'd want a female ob/gyn for the pap smears as well as questions about my build (just to make sure I'm in the "normal" range - I always thought I was, a bit deeper than average but otherwise normal.)

Oh, I can handle someone saying they're not compatible, if they do that diplomatically. A few of the guys I'd been with had done that. This one is the only one who was really rude. Even The Asshole back in the late 80s was more tactful about that - although he was a sexist jerk in other ways...(besides, in that case, I broke up with him, and it was a regular dating kind of relationship rather than a FB type thing). I've broken up with guys I was physically incompatible with but was tactful about it.

you know you can go to a Planned Parenthood Clinic,, its not free,, but definitly a sliding fee based on your income, and the doctors are usually always woman,, a lot of people dont have insurance, theres no shame in it!! you have to take take care of yourself!

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you know you can go to a Planned Parenthood Clinic,, its not free,, but definitly a sliding fee based on your income, and the doctors are usually always woman,, a lot of people dont have insurance, theres no shame in it!! you have to take take care of yourself!

I actually did go once to ask about testing. It was not a sliding fee, and cost over $150. I couldn't afford it.

I'm actually wanting to go to a regular medical clinic with a sliding fee, because I want to get the pap smear and STD testing, yes, but also get some treatment for an ear infection that I've had for a month now but couldn't afford to go to the doctor. I have to find a free clinic or once that is really low cost. I am very low-income right now.

I do, for some reason, hope that the doctor that does the pap smear and STD testing (and if I ask about that other issue that this thread was about) is a woman. For the ears I don't care if the doctor is a man or a woman.

demo7

Just Browsing
Media
first of all i wouldn't do that to a woman.it's not ok!but there is something that i don't like about this thread.guys are always made fun of when it comes to cock size(length or girth), they are kicked out of bed in no time if they don't measure up.why can't a man complain?this i don't get.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
first of all i wouldn't do that to a woman.it's not ok!but there is something that i don't like about this thread.guys are always made fun of when it comes to cock size(length or girth), they are kicked out of bed in no time if they don't measure up.why can't a man complain?this i don't get.

This is a fair point. But, you will find few on this board who would support this situation if it was the other way round. Men tend to talk less perhaps, I don't know, but you will find more comments and threads on "loose skank" here from men that you will the ladies dissing cocks. It's about rudeness.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The women may not have sex with him again, but they wouldn't tell him directly that his penis was small unless he was being a total jerk in some way or he was bragging about how big he was when he wasn't.

SwingDriver

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm late to this, but damn! What a jerk. A horrible male neanderthal swine of a human being.

And to that poopdolly (banned) guy, Carmen's guy looks just fine to me. He reminds me of a little of the great guy who married my niece.

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
I've said this before, but what is the value of being friendly with someone that disrespects you?

It's like you're saying you welcome his disrespect...and if you're calling him a friend - friends are truthful and can tell one another when they have crossed the line. "What you did/said was really fucked up and apalling and insensitive and I want an apology." A friend would recognize that, do you really this guy has that kind of self-awareness to consider a friend's feelings?

I'm sorry but when you start respecting yourself, you won't engage jerks like that any more or find yourself having to be civil to them.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh, no problem, most guys I've known are not like this. That includes the so called "hookups" too, thank you very much. :mad: (Just because you're hooking up with someone doesn't give you the right to be rude to them!)

Most guys are not like that, but again, he was a hookup. He didn't love you, you didn't love him. You used each other for sex. He didn't like what he got and was verbally abusive to you. No, it's not right, but I'm not clear why this would shock you and why it would upset you this much.

Everyone has said more or less the same thing about this guy: he's a loser, a jerk, asshole, whatever. I don't think anyone has said anything positive about him. If no other guy has made mention of what he has said, then he should not bother you. He could have a serious mental problem for all you know. We learn from all of our life experiences, and you can learn from this that a hookup isn't going to always be a wonderful sexual experience.

Another thing to ponder--maybe he lied. He just didn't enjoy the sex and thought up those insulting comments so he wouldn't ever have to call you or see you again. You took the high road. You could have told him he was the worst sex you've ever had, and that he had the ugliest penis in the history of the world.

No problem too... about the whole "friend" thing. I will probably never see this guy again, and I hope I don't. If I do, I won't be mean but I'll pretty much ignore his presence.

Probably? If I were you I would make a point to never see him again.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is a fair point. But, you will find few on this board who would support this situation if it was the other way round. Men tend to talk less perhaps, I don't know, but you will find more comments and threads on "loose skank" here from men that you will the ladies dissing cocks. It's about rudeness.

Very true... Only the comment about me was more that I was too tight! :eek: He fluctuated between thinking I was a trans and thinking I was built like a 14-year-old. Then made comments on my texture or something like that... and he's not the first guy who has commented on my underdeveloped boobs (although he actually said he liked them - but that they were more like that of a 14 year old girl than a 44 year old woman).

The women may not have sex with him again, but they wouldn't tell him directly that his penis was small unless he was being a total jerk in some way or he was bragging about how big he was when he wasn't.

I wouldn't. I've been with small guys, and have never mentioned anything about it to them.

Most guys are not like that, but again, he was a hookup. He didn't love you, you didn't love him. You used each other for sex. He didn't like what he got and was verbally abusive to you. No, it's not right, but I'm not clear why this would shock you and why it would upset you this much.

Everyone has said more or less the same thing about this guy: he's a loser, a jerk, asshole, whatever. I don't think anyone has said anything positive about him. If no other guy has made mention of what he has said, then he should not bother you. He could have a serious mental problem for all you know. We learn from all of our life experiences, and you can learn from this that a hookup isn't going to always be a wonderful sexual experience.

Another thing to ponder--maybe he lied. He just didn't enjoy the sex and thought up those insulting comments so he wouldn't ever have to call you or see you again. You took the high road. You could have told him he was the worst sex you've ever had, and that he had the ugliest penis in the history of the world.

Probably? If I were you I would make a point to never see him again.

I didn't mean that I might arrange to see him again. I meant that I might see him unintentionally at an event or something. I won't go out of my way to talk to him or anything.

And really, even just hooking up for sex doesn't give a person a right to be rude. I don't insult the guys I'm less than satisfied with (and for the record, I haven't had that many "hookups"...) I'm not expecting love or any of that, just physical fun, but am not wanting or expecting to be insulted. But then again, I have a long history of being insulted and bullied (not necessarily by sex partners). It just hasn't happened that much recently.

demo7

Just Browsing
Media
first of all i must say it again:that's not the way you should talk when you have intimate times with someone(even if you don't know the person very well).forget the fucker!that's my opinion.i think that we should enjoy more of this and forget about any size,textures,veiny,thick,thin,long,short,tight,loose,big tits,small tits,brown eyes, blue eyes.ENJOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY IT!STOP BEING SO PICKY ABOUT ALL OF THIS.I KNOW I DID AND IT'S BETTER THAN EVER.LOVE YOU ALL!

Aitch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Cant please everyone, that's for sure!
I think I'd be inclined to tell him to move along & make way for the more deserving...