unusual taste?

sammyxviii

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi folks,

I’m a gay guy happily involved in an open relationship. I used to be quite proud of my genuine 7” cock, but got a reality check when I found out that my b/f was seeing a better hung buddy. After that I found to my surprise that I really enjoyed cuckold and small cock humiliation experiences—something that’s very popular in the straight world but almost nonexistent among gays. Are there any guys on this site who are turned on by these scenes who would like to share experiences, fantasies, or get involved in some role play? Looking at some posts I see that anything to do with humiliation is frowned upon here. But in my case it is just a kind of playfulness. I have high self esteem and it has not been affected by this new interest.

Cheers,
Sammy

Reactions: lttle1

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You are too big to be in a cuckold relationship. There are many out there that would love to be in a relationship with someone who had a 7 inch boner. I think its time you found that person.

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Welcome Sammy. There are, in fact, men here who are into SPH and though no one would think of 7" as small, I understand that is really not the point. SPH offers pop up fairly often in the chat room, or place an ad in the personals forum to find what you are looking for.

Hey, nice avatar.

sammyxviii

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks for your replies. Right, there aren’t a lot of guys out there who can make me seem small. And I’m glad there aren’t! But the hottest sex for both of us now is when we find someone bigger for a threesome.

hlbvulcan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi Sammy. Old thread so I don't know if you're still around or not. I'm also happily coupled and have an average size cock--about 6" and though my partner (who's about 8") and I have been monogamous we both prefer to think of ourselves in an "open" relationship. I have to tell you that I'd love for him to be gettin' it from a guy with a big cock which I know he loves and has had in the past before we met. I'd enjoy just watching him get that kind of sexual pleasure as much as joining in with them. I even think it would be hot to listen to him handle swallowing and getting nailed by a hung guy in the next room. Yeah, I think this is rare (but not nonexistent) in gay couples. We've talked a little bit about it several years ago but have not sought it out. I think he assumes I couldn't handle it or it would hurt my feelings. For me, it's "playfulness" as you mentioned yourself, not humiliation.

sammyxviii

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hi Vulcan, nice to get your message. sounds to me as though you could convince him you would enjoy watching or joining in. I would definitely talk with him. finding the third guy might be harder. let me know how it goes.
Cheers, Sammy

D_Bitch McConnell

Experimental Member
Media
Hey Sammy,

I'm 9" yet cuckolded by my gf. In a way I like the feeling of having a useless cock if she will go off with other guys that are only 7 or 8". Really proves that she doesn't want mine and that really turns me on. Weird lol!