Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I sorta collect Unusual/non-traditional undies, they are a major turn on of mine! Would anyone give me some awesome undies recommendations? please and thank you! :biggrin1:

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The only kind of out there underwear I own are from Ginch Gonch in terms of the patterns and colours, but in terms of high cuts and figure hugging I have 2xist briefs and boxer briefs in low rise. Most of the time I just wear those cheap seven pack brief deals.

bigluv123

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Try undergear, california muscle, prevail sport and Koala Swimwear. Undergear and CM have the usual thongs and g-strings. The truly weird stuff is at Koala Swim. Super tiny pouches, g-strings, cock-ringed and other assorted craziness. If you have the body and the confidence, try them.

You then need to post photos of yourself in these crazy suits. I would try this company, but I need some more time in the gym.

bigluv123

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Viewed your gallery. Be prepared for a ton of waxing, manscaping, bushwhacking, etc.. The suits that Koala sells reveal every nook , cranny and hair. View their models and you will get the idea. Buy some razors, shaving gel, and moisturizer. Enjoy.

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Cocksox is also having a sale...
[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]To celebrate Christmas, and the new colours, we're giving you a 15% Discount across the entire range until midnight December 17.

Just enter 'xmas08' into the promo code box on the checkout page.

Easy! Buy for your dad, your grandad, your neighbour, your cousins, your teacher (might improve your grades!) or even yourself!

Valid only until midnight December 17 so don't miss out on the perfect opportunity to buy the hottest menswear at the hottest price!

CLICK HERE to go to COCKSOX® ONLINE STORE[/FONT]
[/FONT]

HairyTXdude

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My friend was telling me his father wears underwear that has/is made of the material like jerseys or basket ball shorts, u no lots of tiny hole not rlly mesh or fishnet, Anyone know where i can find me a pair like these?! They sound hot and comfortable!