Unusual use of large endowments

meat4shore

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This is as much an F.Y.I. for all you hung guys out there as well as an interesting story...... I had an unusual experience last night.... Good but unusual.... I went out after work and meet up with a hot guy I've been with before - a hot latino who is well hung and so I was good to go. We get back to my place and start wearin' out the mattress..... Then, while getting into some heavy kissing he lays on top of me. He's really hard and I am hangin soft for the moment..... It was then that I took my long fat flacid cock and wrapped it around his tool and drew my nut sack up and wrapped it around as well.... And he proceeded to fuck my genital tunnel.... It was very erotic... ...felt really nice..... ...and the kissing continued. Anyone else with a similar story or another unusual use for a large cock for sexual gratification beyond conventional intercouse or fellatio?

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Sounds like it'd be extremely difficult to do unless you were nearly impotent.

There are a lot of things you can do beyond "the usual", though. Honestly, when I first heard the word "gay" in that sense, I didn't think of anal sex for another four years after that. I first imagined "docking", actually; when I first heard of circumcision, that left me back at square one. I had a whole variety of ideas and only thought of anal sex after seeing dogs mate.