Unwanted Boner

RICKY_27

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
HEY DUDE!

Just enjoy the moment and if you need 'social security' you can always wear a 'STRAP' and if ur really biiiiiig add a CUP and that should take care of any embarassment.

It works for me and hope it will for you, too.

RICKY ;) ;) ;)

Buddy: I either free ball or wear a strap. Boxer ride up my ass. And who wear tighty=whiteies? All boners are good boners! Don't down play a good thing.

ponybilt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Originally posted by Buddy@Aug 27 2004, 05:02 PM
All boners are good boners! Don't down play a good thing.
Exactly! Sure, there are uncomfortable situations, but an unwanted boner? No such thing! That's like sending Lassie to the pound. I want every boner... um, that I want... have... to have :D LOL

ren53511: Don't ever hope it "settles down." That is gonna happen soon enuff. Be careful what you wish foir.....

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by ponybilt@Aug 28 2004, 12:44 AM
Exactly! Sure, there are uncomfortable situations, but an unwanted boner? No such thing! That's like sending Lassie to the pound. I want every boner... um, that I want... have... to have :D LOL
And now we see why the subjunctive mood is no longer used that much.

Seriously, I've never heard of an unwanted boner, though I prefer them at times when I can use them.

Artema: Just learn to ignore them. If it draws attention, brush it off. You can't cut it off, and concealing it may give you some kind of negative emotional baggage regarding it. It isn't a bad thing. If you're between the age of 13 and 23 you'll get them all the time. I'm 24 and still get them randomly (and sometimes not so randomly), though not as often as I used to.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You-you're complaining about getting spontaneous boners? Shit, dude, I still do and let me tell you something; I am grateful I can. It's when I can't when I'd start complaining, you know?

Just be grateful you can at moment's notice. You're like the minutemen; ready to go in nothing flat.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree that there's no such thing as an unwanted boner, but there is such a thing as an unwelcome boner. When teaching class, the last thing I want is to be sporting unintentional wood in front of my students. How can they concentrate on what I'm saying if they're distracted by what I'm showing? Boxers won't conceal a hardon ... thay can't. They were designed for one purpose: a protective liner that to prevent stains. Experiment with other underwear options. Some people have success with jockstraps or dance belts. I wear boxer briefs now, and they work for me. When I was younger ... okay, like up until four months ago :rolleyes: ... I always freeballed except when dressing formal, and the knowledge that my cock was evident never really bothered me. But I know what iglanid is saying: showing a stiff cock in the trousers is not always appropriate. I enjoy the fact that I can get boners effortlessly, but I don't feel the need to constantly demonstrate that ability to the rest of the world. They just might not understand ... some folks are like that.

PonyPete

Experimental Member
Media
An undisclosed location in central Louisiana
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Aug 29 2004, 09:47 PM
When teaching class, the last thing I want is to be sporting unintentional wood in front of my students. How can they concentrate on what I'm saying if they're distracted by what I'm showing?
hate to break it to ya mr. N but the size of your crotch is already a subject of speculation at school. what can you expect? this is jena, louisiana -- the people round here ain't got nothing better to do than talk about the new guy in town. don't worry about anyone hearing anything from me. anything i read here is priveleged information.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Um ... this is awkward. I'm not really surprised about you being a member here, Pete, but teacher/student dialogues on a site name the Large Penis Support Group may be crossing a line. It's bad karma, at least. I'm going to have to think about this.

By the way ... is it really a topic of discussion, or are you just trying to mess with my mind?

PonyPete

Experimental Member
Media
An undisclosed location in central Louisiana
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Aug 30 2004, 11:26 PM
Um ... this is awkward. I'm not really surprised about you being a member here, Pete, but teacher/student dialogues on a site name the Large Penis Support Group may be crossing a line. It's bad karma, at least. I'm going to have to think about this.

By the way ... is it really a topic of discussion, or are you just trying to mess with my mind?
i don't want to take over someone else's thread, so i'll talk about this in a new thread i'll start in the relationships, discrimination, and jealousy category.

xapxnecro: I hate when I wake up with one and my mom starts nagging at me. What a lot of guys do is tape it to their leg.

kudo451: Damn,
this has got to be ther funniest thread I have ever read in all my years of internet surfing.
1. boners come (no pun intended) and boners go! enjoy them while they last.
2. at 16 your just coming into your prime you can expect the unexpected till your about 40. for some guys the frequency decreases, but for others they learn to get comfortable and live with it. take your time finding the right underwear for the right situations. Best advise have a few different styles because comfort is the main issue here.
3. your uncomfortable about sexual issues and attractions. The more comfortable you get inyour head, the less comfortbale you'll be in your pants--the big head is always in control-and embarrassment over sexual thoughts screw up your ability to control the not so little head.

4. Easy teach though you probably can't exchange personal messages, its still a free country and a free internet. you canhardly tell the kid what to do here. (roflmao)

5. Man, i hope he isn't posting from school!!!

Keep up the good work boys your doing great.

suaige: I agree - not much you can do to stop a lot of them, I', in my early 30s and still get them, but nothing like when a teen. I was full length at 14 an yo know yo get them all the time as a teen. my best response was to put my hand in my pocket to try and camoflague sp? it or untuck your shirt, don't wear tight pants. They will happen, but that doesn't mean you have to be wearing tights and show the whole world. Especially when a lot your age are still in puberty adn will make an unnecesary big deal about it.

CAT MAN ME

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It seems to me getting, what is called an unwanted boner seems is a shameful thing to many guys. I get an unexpected, nice noticable boner, wearing a tight wet speedo swimsuit after swimming and changing. Sometimes with my doctor(female), when wearing snug layers of warm clothes and underwear during the winter when undressing for a medical examination This a normal male reaction and a guy shouldn't be embarrassed. There are times this will happen and can be. dealt with in a discrete manner, depending on the situation. Don't be ashamed if it happens to you!

Reactions: circedbychoice