Unwanted bulges

thomas8

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Im in the army and our dress uniforms are well fitted. The only prob with that is that they are made for the average guy. They even sport a decent bulge in them. And since the seem runs so high, if youre bigger than average, you dont have enough room for junior so you have to pick a leg for him to run down. Dont get me wrong, I love what I got and am not afraid to show it off, but in that circumstance I get embarrassed. I hang kinda big and in that uniform everything is on display down my right leg. It wouldnt be a problem except for the looks that I get from my command or the comments from my ncos.
"You need to readjust yourself, thats inappropriate."
They know what I got but still make a big deal out of it. Needless to say, during ceremonies when when have to wear that uniform, I dont get to stand in the front!

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used to freeball all the time. I was of the opinion, "I'm a man; I have a cock. Why hide the fact?" I'm in a different position now. I teach high school, and I demand that my students pay attention to my words, not my crotch. At their age, teenagers are easily distracted by anything that suggests sexuality, so I don't freeball in the classroom. Creative arrangement in a pair of boxer briefs can suppress a bulge that's a bit too much for my purposes.

Hey, I taught at universities and had students, even straight men, paying attention to my crotch, as you put it. But there wasn't much I could do about it, plus I wasn't in a public K-12 institution, so really not my problem!

ThongerDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't believe men have a problem showing a bulge. Women show their bulges all the time and put them on display with cleavage baring outfits. They're proud of their sexuality, you should be too! Are men in america becoming an androgynous society?

tlbuncut5

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I like to show my bulge, I have some big balls and a big cock and I show them off as much as I can. I like to go shopping in my Tight Wranglers and wear my Clot belt buckle. The smiles and looks I get from other doods make me feel good. I always have perfect strangers strike up conversations with me. Why hide something that others enjoy, after all look at women and they way they show thier boobs.

Nah, they're actually writing "boob" but getting it backwards.

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I show a bulge in all types of strides, I'm blessed with huge low hanging balls as well as a extremely thick anaconda, I use to be really conscious and embarrassed by it when i was growing up in my teens but I soon learned to embrace the attention it brings:)
I get a real kick out of it when I'm in the middle of a conversation with someone and notice their woman staring in awe at my bulge, you can just tell she's wanting to reach out and grab a handful of it Lol, I also think it makes guys respect and look up to me as some sort of superior being Lol

bulgebigger

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I show a bulge in all types of strides, I'm blessed with huge low hanging balls as well as a extremely thick anaconda, I use to be really conscious and embarrassed by it when i was growing up in my teens but I soon learned to embrace the attention it brings:)
I get a real kick out of it when I'm in the middle of a conversation with someone and notice their woman staring in awe at my bulge, you can just tell she's wanting to reach out and grab a handful of it Lol, I also think it makes guys respect and look up to me as some sort of superior being Lol
Pics bro!

Goose_Eggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Reactions: bulgebigger