Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello,

I have disabled the option not to receive any Private messages through my private "hotmail account" however I still received this one? **Sighs**

Any suggestions as to why? I do not know this member nor have I disclosed my private email address to him. However his private email address appears on my hotmail addy, rather than the lpsg. He even suggests he purposely went around the PM system through LPSG in order to contact me.

This is not funny. I am very discrete in whom I choose to disclose my hotmail email account.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated from members.

This is the message:

So, according to your signature I just miss out on being allowed to PM you.

Well I got around that by using email ;-)

Fraid I'm only 29 and about 7 in size......can you wait for me for another year
while I put my cock on the rack?

Much love from the UK...
ash
ash_13@excite.com

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
If you have disabled those options, Deb, you want to run this by Rob_E (or mindseye or Pecker maybe - but I think Rob is your man)

I would PM him the full details, if I were you.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Go into "CP" (far left on the bar at the top of this page);

click on "Edit options";

untick the box marked "receive email from other members" and then click on "save changes" at the bottom of that page.

===

Currently, anyone can click on "send member a message by email" on your profile, which will forward their message to you via LPSG, without that person every finding out your email address, though.

forbiddensociety

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's a possibility they could have somehow gotten the address this site was forwarding in your profile, then just used their own personal e-mail account and sent you the e-mail with the address they got.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Ah - I see - you've disabled PM notification in email but not emails - yes - do as Alex says - he is wise! And no - the guy won't have your email address unless you have replied to him...

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's a possibility they could have somehow gotten the address this site was forwarding in your profile, then just used their own personal e-mail account and sent you the e-mail with the address they got.

Crap, I hope that is not the case...thanks for the feed back...

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Go into "CP" (far left on the bar at the top of this page);

click on "Edit options";

untick the box marked "receive email from other members" and then click on "save changes" at the bottom of that page.

===

Currently, anyone can click on "send member a message by email" on your profile, which will forward their message to you via LPSG, without that person every finding out your email address, though.

Hey alex,

I did that, and went back to check, so yes I have done that...thanks

forbiddensociety

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It looks like I can send the private messages Deb but the e-mail feature is now gone. I even tried going to your profile to see if that worked and it doesn't. So I think you're all set :smile:

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It looks like I can send the private messages Deb but the e-mail feature is now gone. I even tried going to your profile to see if that worked and it doesn't. So I think you're all set :smile:

Thank you so much, I really appreciate this...

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Although the option seems to have reappeared now, at least on my screen.

Check that your box is still unticked, diamonddeb.
*if you'll excuse the expression* :redface: :rolleyes:

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Private Message: You're a vapid slut.
post_old.gif
6 Minutes Ago wingnut84 vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true);

wingnut84 is
user_online.gif

70% Straight, 30% Gay

Cheers!
user_online.gif

Ladies and Gentleman, in the last few days it seems I am on a Roll, for receiving abusive PM's........

It seems that if you state your preference for a large penis, you are deemed a VAPID slut?!!!! ( sighs) And this is the shit women have to put up with some of the members lewd comments..

forbiddensociety

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Private Message: You're a vapid slut.http://www.lpsg.org/images36/statusicon/post_old.gif 6 Minutes Ago wingnut84 vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true);

wingnut84 is http://www.lpsg.org/images36/statusicon/user_online.gif
70% Straight, 30% Gay

Cheers!
http://www.lpsg.org/images36/statusicon/user_online.gif

Ladies and Gentleman, in the last few days it seems I am on a Roll, for receiving abusive PM's........

It seems that if you state your preference for a large penis, you are deemed a VAPID slut?!!!! ( sighs) And this is the shit women have to put up with some of the members lewd comments..

Some of the things women have to put up with in general :sad: Damn men.

Mattness

Expert Member
Media
Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah Deb has been having a huge problem with the men in the chat room abusing her because of her "chart" in her profile.

In my opinion, because she's a woman in the chat room, the men seem to think they OWN her and have a sense of entitlement and can PM her and say sexual things to her and she's supposed to be honored and talk to them.

When she doesn't want to, which is usually the case, and she refuses their advances (she puts the chart in her profile to block out the smalls guys from PM'ing her, but they don't listen...just like I put that I like SLIM guys and FAT guys always PM me), they call her a vapid whore.

It's the usual thing...if you won't fuck me, I have to hate you, or in this case, if my cock isn't big enough for you...It's so sad.

PM's are very personal to some people and some folks don't like them. I think Deb will talk to anyone in the main chat room, but it's in the PM's where she exercises a bit more discretion.

Deb, maybe you should just get into this habit. If someone PM's you and you have no interest in them, don't respond...just close the PM and they'll see in their window that you did so...repeat this process until the go away. If they don't...then put them on IGNORE, with everyone's Chat Room Friend...RIGHT CLICK, IGNORE! :)

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I don't know, I think lewd is par for the course around here, but rude, insulting and abusive unsolicited PMs are most definitely a nuisance. Plus, I'm sure there are much better reasons to find you vapid aside from your unwillingness to engage in any sort of contact with someone or have that silly chart on your sig. I always thought the chart was a clever and funny way to poke fun at some of the shallow, number obsessiveness here.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
If this guy somehow got the actual e-mail address, then there is nothing LPSG or anyone else can do to prevent him sending e-mails. I hope you have a feature where you can put certain contacts as trash or spam and all his e-mails will go striaght to the trash can without you even knowing they are there unless you go to the trash can yourself.

However, if he is using LPSG functions to get to you as has been suggested, you need to report your post or send private messages asking for help to any or all moderators.

I am hesitant to jump in without being asked to. If you need the mod team's help just send a message and explain what you have done up to that point and what has worked and not worked and state what you need for us to do. (At that point in time, there may be more information than is what is stated here.)

I'll not go into all the options we might have at our disposal, but I beleive we can help if we are needed.

If I can help, let me know.

Freddie