Unwanted PM.........

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
goddamnmofosonsabitches!

how come i never get stalked???

i get the daily dose of "hawt pics wanna cyber 27 3" hard cock 4U", but i ignore them and they never message twice.

do i smell funny? *cries*

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
People can say whatever they want about Deb's chart but it's her chart and her preferences. Noone should be offended by it, especially here of all places. Someone calling her a vapid slut for having a preference for larger cocks on a site that celebrates large cocks is clearly comfortable with his own stupidity and immaturity. That makes as much sense as if I were to troll sites celebrating large breasted women and shaming men there for enjoying them.

Anyone who thinks women on this site should expect abusive behavior because of the subject and nature of this site needs a swift kick where they want to be celebrated.

There's two different topics kind of morphing into one, which is unfortunate, as I see them as separate issues.

Firstly, if you don't like the chart (I'm personally indifferent), it has been put out there for public consumption, so it's well within your rights to say what you feel. Keep in mind that you'll most likely get slammed as given the nature of the site, the majority of people will either support the theme of the chart, or at the very least, Deb's right to post it.

Example:

Member - "I think the chart is silly." (Reasonable)

Response - "I don't give a fuck what you think." (Reasonable)

The second issue is with people stepping beyond the chart and attacking the person behind it, and attaching assumed characteristics to the person based on how they interpret the chart.

Example:

Member - "Anyone with a chart like that one is a slut." (Unreasonable)

Response - "Fuck off and die shit-for-brains, before I ram a broom handle up your asshole and break it off." (Reasonable)

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anyone who thinks women on this site should expect abusive behavior because of the subject and nature of this site needs a swift kick where they want to be celebrated.

This is the Internet - morons are always going to hide behind screen names and such to troll and to insult others. It's unfortunate, but is IS to be expected. I've been 'online' so to speak for 12 years now and I've seen it over and over and over again, everywhere I've been, in every forum and every site. That's just how it is. Yes, it fucking sucks that douchebags are gonna do shit like this, and it's definitely not fair to you women since you often are the recipients of such comments, but to think that it's not gonna happen is to be pretty delusional.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
goddamnmofosonsabitches!

how come i never get stalked???

i get the daily dose of "hawt pics wanna cyber 27 3" hard cock 4U", but i ignore them and they never message twice.

do i smell funny? *cries*

Don't cry, Dolfette! I've been stalking you since you got here...I'm just so damned good, you weren't aware of it. I make ninjas green with envy. :tongue:

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There's two different topics kind of morphing into one, which is unfortunate, as I see them as separate issues.

Firstly, if you don't like the chart (I'm personally indifferent), it has been put out there for public consumption, so it's well within your rights to say what you feel. Keep in mind that you'll most likely get slammed as given the nature of the site, the majority of people will either support the theme of the chart, or at the very least, Deb's right to post it.

Example:

The second issue is with people stepping beyond the chart and attacking the person behind it, and attaching assumed characteristics to the person based on how they interpret the chart.

Example:

Response - "Fuck off and die shit-for-brains, before I ram a broom handle up your asshole and break it off." (Reasonable)

I don't disagree with any of this. I think people have the right to say anything they want about her chart or her preferences - very reasonable. I also think that people who find her chart offensive on a large penis site - very unreasonable.

This is the Internet - morons are always going to hide behind screen names and such to troll and to insult others. It's unfortunate, but is IS to be expected. I've been 'online' so to speak for 12 years now and I've seen it over and over and over again, everywhere I've been, in every forum and every site. That's just how it is. Yes, it fucking sucks that douchebags are gonna do shit like this, and it's definitely not fair to you women since you often are the recipients of such comments, but to think that it's not gonna happen is to be pretty delusional.

If guys expect women to tolerate their bullshit then noone should be taken aback when we rant about their idiotic behavior and that's what happens. Or we hear "just ignore them". I mentioned in an earlier post about the ratio of men to women being around 1,000 to 1 on this site. That's a lot of potentially stupid men to ignore. I'm not delusional and never surprised when I get stupid PM's or IM's or when I have to exit I get the bitch/slut/cunt/whore comments. There's a difference between not being surprised by and expecting idiotic behavior. The moment we start expecting to be treated like shit is doomsday for the women here at LPSG. org. I'm happy to see that when it does occur women will start threads like these to promote awareness and tell these guys to fuck off.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If guys expect women to tolerate their bullshit then noone should be taken aback when we rant about their idiotic behavior and that's what happens. Or we hear "just ignore them". I mentioned in an earlier post about the ratio of men to women being around 1,000 to 1 on this site. That's a lot of potentially stupid men to ignore. I'm not delusional and never surprised when I get stupid PM's or IM's or when I have to exit I get the bitch/slut/cunt/whore comments. There's a difference between not being surprised by and expecting idiotic behavior. The moment we start expecting to be treated like shit is doomsday for the women here at LPSG. org. I'm happy to see that when it does occur women will start threads like these to promote awareness and tell these guys to fuck off.

Well, we all have the tools here to deal with this - I still think the best way to deal with a moron is to not answer the PM and just add the screen name to the ignore list. Voilà, problem solved.

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't disagree with any of this. I think people have the right to say anything they want about her chart or her preferences - very reasonable. I also think that people who find her chart offensive on a large penis site - very unreasonable.

Thanks Mercurial for the eloquent words.....and like Hazel God stated everyone is welcome here at lpsg however it boggles my mind when a woman gets blasted for stating her love of huge cock on a large penis support group.......... I mean WTF?

My chart has been erected due to the numerous men PM me and asking to rate their dicks and what my criteria/ preference as a sizequeen would be regarding to cock size. My chart is only a preference it does not constitute or entail that if a man has a small to average penis he is not a worthy or intelligent human being, it just means that for me physically and sexually I prefer a large endowed man. I don't see why I have to settle, I mean I look for all the wonderful attributes a man possesses as well, such as ( intelligence, kindness, humour etc) however the bottom line is if a guy is nice, sweet, kind smart etc and has a small dick, I can't date him because physically and sexually I would not be stimulated. This does not mean that the other 90% of women will not date this particular fellow.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ahem... I'm supposed to be a stalker here, not a landscaper.

Oh, alright, I can't say no to you, Dolf, you know that... :smile:
also, i can't find my red panties with the black trim.
if you stole them, could you break in later & swap them for the blue ones?

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
If only it were that simple, Linds. A good analogy in my mind is a country/western bar...sure, it's a public establishment that anyone can walk into. But what do you think happens to the fool who strolls in wearing a full BSDM vinyl catsuit and proceeds to complain about the honky-tonk music being played and the ten-gallon hats worn by most of the other patrons? Do you think anyone cares when he starts complaining that he's being discriminated against because nobody tries to pick up on him? Does he have the right to start insulting the others because they prefer folks in jeans and brushpoppers?

Sure, everyone is welcome to participate here...but when members of the site are being chastised and subjected to vitriol and generally made to feel bad simply because they state a preference that most idiots should have been able to infer from the site name, I start seeing red. Anytime people who are actually here for the purpose of the site start thinking of leaving over such treatment, I say it's time to start showing others the door.
It's Lynds....

Hey I'm going to repeat what I think... If you are offended by something someone else has posted, then don't read it, don't subject yourself to it, and stop bitching. It's the same shit..
-people get ripped apart for religious views
-people get ripped apart for not being PC
-people get ripped apart for having small cocks
-people get ripped apart for liking small cocks
-people get ripped apart for being average
-people get ripped apart for liking average
-people get told they are lying when they say they are big
-people get ripped apart, made fun of, and made to feel stupid for saying they are size queens......

No one gives a shit, and usually joins in all except the last one. I personally have gone into the last one. This might be LPSG but it isn't limited to that... or we wouldn't have an etc etc form. The chat... we rarely talk about dick. So again if they are getting pissed off about pm's they recieve, then it's your choice to be offended, no one can decide what offends you. Sure being called a slut sucks... but think of all the guys that get called the same or worse. We have a large gay community here, they get flamed for things, on the board, in chat, in PM's. I'm not saying sit back and take it, report it to a mod/admin whatever, but don't think woah is you because people are messaging you against your will. It is the internet...

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Actually, there are three.

The first one is that Deb/diamond got email from an LPSG member and she's worried that people will be able to find out her email address from this site. If for some reason the forum software is making email addresses available or allowing emails to be sent even when you have that option turned off, it's a privacy issue. I don't find the first email she received to be at all upsetting exept for that technical issue that may or may not exist. Otherwise, that was a pretty benign PM.

Example:

Example:

I mostly agree with this. People are going to get into heated debate here and argue with each other and sling nasty names because that's the nature of an online forum. What comes to mind immediately is the circumcision debate that rages on here almost nonstop because so many members are so passionate about it. People get really shitty with each other over it. It's a sensitive topic for so many of the men (and women) here. So I think there has to be some leeway in terms of how much shit-slinging is appropriate in terms of what is being debated. Likewise, if someone steps too far out of bounds, the membership at large generally handles it well, this thread being a good example of it.

See, I think people have the right to get offended about anything, including the sky being blue and water being wet. That doesn't mean, however, that being offended by such things isn't ridiculous, especially taking into account where we are. If you get offended by the discussion here, you don't have to be here. I still think, though, that if you want to be here, you have the right to be so. It just may not make a lot of sense. I get annoyed, maybe even offended, at a lot of things that happen here, though in general my ideology runs similarly to a lot of the people here, which is why I stay.

I think it's good that we out the abusers, homophobes, trolls, fakers, etc. here. It's a form of self-policing that helps this site maintain some integrity in an area (internet sex) where there is usually no sense of community, and generally very little respect for women. I think men (and women) acting like abusive asshole need to be put in check by threads just like these. Not wanting to help these people jerk off or whatever doesn't make it okay for them to start hurling invective and name-call and generally be an ass. Being treated like shit simply for being a woman who doesn't want to fit into someone's internet fantasy is bullshit, especially when it comes out of nowhere. So, off with their heads. It's good to see that there are people here willing to call people on their bullshit because it ultimately makes the community better.

And I agree with you 100%, expecting behavior and tolerating it are two separate things. To some extent you have to pick your battles with bad behavior-- I'll disregard a PM that's not calling me names, but I'll raise holy hell if someone calls me "porky" in my goddamn gallery (again). That's just mean and disrespectful. But it doesn't mean I didn't expect it from some douchebag at some point.

As far as deb's chart goes, I do think it's kind of silly. But that's my opinion. I also disagree with about 90% of what she posts here, but it doesn't mean she doesn't afford some kind of basic human respect, which these PMs don't contain. It also doesn't mean that one of us is wrong or right, and it doesn't mean we can't openly disagree with each other. I think in some of the posts in this thread, the issue of these nasty PMs are being conflated with our right to disagree with each other over a point and even argue vociferously about it. I think they are two separate things.

wingnut84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
All of this is amusing to me.

I did not call the lady in question a vapid slut because she likes large penises. I called her a vapid slut because her "cute" little chart denigrates anyone with under a 6" penis. I find that rather rude, so I responded in kind.

*For the record, my penis is not under 6", I just don't think that guys who are should have to be subjected to ridicule everytime she posts.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
All of this is amusing to me.

I did not call the lady in question a vapid slut because she likes large penises. I called her a vapid slut because her "cute" little chart denigrates anyone with under a 6" penis. I find that rather rude, so I responded in kind.

*For the record, my penis is not under 6", I just don't think that guys who are should have to be subjected to ridicule everytime she posts.

...so your answer is to call her a vapid slut. Okay...

You know, I don't think that chart is so great myself, but I don't feel the need to insult her either. Don't try to defend yourself on this, you're only making things worse for yourself.