Unwanted PM.........

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
All of this is amusing to me.

I did not call the lady in question a vapid slut because she likes large penises. I called her a vapid slut because her "cute" little chart denigrates anyone with under a 6" penis. I find that rather rude, so I responded in kind.
I thought the chart was pretty cute (though nothing to base a reputation on, of course), with no implication of either vapidity or sluttiness.

What is more annoying than a chart is a post stating that a poster finds things "amusing". That's the sort of faux-sophisticate drivel I'd expect from some goddamn sophmore.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, he's such a great addition to the board... :rolleyes2:
<I will start with the disclaimer... this following statement is facetious....>

And your sig is offensive. If you don't want to cam with me because I am a man, then you are also a vapid slut. So there!

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nothin' like a monster clit war to spice up the site.
Thank goodness that at least Kot and snoozie both know me well enough to know I'm just joking... I love 'em both! And besides, everyone knows that nothing can compare to snoozie's 14 inches by 7.7 inches clit. She ties it in a knot before bed so she doesn't roll over on it in the night.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
<I will start with the disclaimer... this following statement is facetious....>

And your sig is offensive. If you don't want to cam with me because I am a man, then you are also a vapid slut. So there!

Alright, alright... I've changed my sig. :biggrin1:

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm average sized, and I don't feel the least bit denigrated by this site.

Most average/small guys here don't. I just meant that much of it could be taken that way. Even the name: Large Penis Support Group. What I really meant was, that any who are offened and want to troll because of that don't have to stay here. They can find another site that won't offend them.
All are welcome as long as they don't troll/inflame others. This is a support site, not a gripe about others site views site.

D

deleted105034

Alright, alright... I've changed my sig.
^^Great! Now it doesn't make any sense at all! No chance for insulting anyone there!

To the OP: Thanks a lot for eventually making me look up the word 'vapid', I really appreciate it....PSYCH! (Claim: that one little word is the sole reason for this thread)

Anyway, I do feel bad for you Debb, but I think it's a little ironic that the chart you put up to keep the small-dicked (actually average dicked) from PM'ing you has actually increased the frequency of small-dicked (actually average dicked) members PM'ing you, and now they're angry with you to boot! Is it starting to feel like a girl just can't win around here?

Other forums I'm a member of would simply ban this person and be done with it. Why hasn't he been banned yet! He's still trolling in this very thread! He shouldn't be here! Saying he has the right to be here is like saying that shitting all over someone else's bathroom is your right because they said you could use it. (weird analogy, I know)

Wingnut, if you're so "lively and spirited" then go dance and sing through your sugar-plum fairy land to the tune of the cherub's' heavenly lute-song.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do you really think anyone takes that chart seriously? Basically, this whole site denigrates those who are average or small. They can choose not be here
if they don't like it.

I don't think this site denigrates the average or the small-- look at the responses the sph guys get. Most people here aren't concerned with making small and average guys feel like shit. I like average cocks just fine. It's just that the focus here is ostensibly the large cock. Ostensibly being the key word.

You vapid slut, posting something like that will make snoozan feel inadequate.

That's it. I'm going to fly over across the pond and give Kotch that bareback fuck she so desperately needs.

Thank goodness that at least Kot and snoozie both know me well enough to know I'm just joking... I love 'em both! And besides, everyone knows that nothing can compare to snoozie's 14 inches by 7.7 inches clit. She ties it in a knot before bed so she doesn't roll over on it in the night.

As I said to Big D in a PM, it's a good thing I have big boobies to balance out such a massive clit or I wouldn't be able to move properly. It's all about the correct balance.

My chart:
0" and +" : it's a penis and I don't like it.

So what about my clit? Is 14"X7.7" too penis like for you?

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Advice to wingnut84:

Click: CP, in upper left.
Click: Edit options.
Scroll down to: Thread Display Options.
Unclick: Show Signatures.

Same advice applies to anyone else who doesn't like a signature.

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Other forums I'm a member of would simply ban this person and be done with it. Why hasn't he been banned yet! He's still trolling in this very thread!
It's not trolling. Simple-minded, irrelevant, inappropriate, tasteless, unwarranted, annoying; perhaps.

I wouldn't say that the memberships of any of the other fora I know are quite so hot as LPSG to ban what they simply don't want to hear.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think this site denigrates the average or the small-- look at the responses the sph guys get. Most people here aren't concerned with making small and average guys feel like shit. I like average cocks just fine. It's just that the focus here is ostensibly the large cock. Ostensibly being the key word.

I don't mean that it's set up to do that. Just that those who are prone to being offended due to size issues, could easily be, at this site. Most of it isn't intentional at all. It would be easy to take some of this the wrong way.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Devil's Advocate...

Not that anyone deserves to be stalked, and everyone is entitled to their wants and opinions, but going into a gallery to leave an unprovoked "1" and a semi-slighting comment isn't going to endear one to others.

e.g. http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=51751
http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/31366/cat/500/ppuser/51751
Comment #5: "I don't see what all the fuss is about"

I'm just of the thought that, again, when unprovoked, if you can't say something nice, then save your keystrokes for elsewhere.