Unwanted reveal of size

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by D_Raynor Scheiniglans, Nov 17, 2009.

1. D_Raynor Scheiniglans

Hey guys,

The whole Joe Cox photo story has got me thinkin.... For those who don't know, the new college football quarterback of the Georgia Bulldogs was photographed for a magazine profile. But the image showed the outline of his penis. Since then, he has been taunted by rival team fans and comedians online. Here are some examples of Joe:

http://upshizzle.com/gallery/albums/...8/joecocks.jpg

http://paulsabell.com/blog/wp-conten...ortrait_02.jpg

http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/1043/joecoxedited.jpg

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s...dqvb85copy.jpg

Are there other str8, tough, athletic guys out there that have had a similar moment when their "shortcomings" were revealed to friends, family, teammates, or peers?

I'm not talkin about guys who are into humiliation or like being told they are smaller, but guys like Joe Cox who project and image of a tough guy, strong, and looking confident.

It seems to me that Cox's dick is probably average. But, because of the circumstances of the photo and his position as quarterback of the team, he now has a reputation for being a small guy. anyone else been in his position?

(not from a photo necessarily, but from any unwanted reveal of his genital size to his peers.)

2. denton85

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    maybe it was cold in the studio? all i know is as a QB u need confidence to run a team effectively ... and as a guy, i'm sure him having thousands of people making fun of his penis will deflate his "ego/ confidence". It Should be interesting to see how he "performs" next time on the field.

3. andrexx

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I just don't see how that dick outline wasn't seen and edited out by the people who put out the profile. Are they just stupid or trying to poke fun at him? Something smells fishy in this story.

4. musclebare9

Gold Member

He should have worn a cup for the photo.

5. D_Raynor Scheiniglans

Yeah, his confidence must be shot. I wish i could know how his team, coach, friends, father reacted or what advice they gave him

but has anyone else out there been in his shoes? (not exactly, with the photo and the football team. but in general having your confidence shattered by a size reveal.?

6. 1kmb1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    his last name is cox lol

7. 1kmb1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    if revealing the size of your penis shatters your confidence, then you weren't really confident in the first place.

real self confidence doesnt come from the size of your cock

8. nicenycdick

Gold Member

Albums:
    It doesn't? Oh, shit...

9. BigTopMen

BigTopMen New Member

maybe he is a grower, not a shower.

i think someone should do some "investigative sports research", so that we can find out the real answer... lol

10. elston1978

elston1978 New Member

Im not sure that he has anything to be ashamed of---hes soft---it doesnt look small for being soft...

11. elston1978

elston1978 New Member

plus-what the fuck is the difference??? All the guys have seen him in the lockerroom anyways...

12. SomeGuyOverThere

Gold Member

:35:

While embarrassing, it shouldn't be a confidence breaker.

Anyway, it's soft, so who the fuck cares? He could have been cold, nervous, tired, drunk, stoned... any number of things effect what it looks like and either way, soft size has no bearing on hard size.

13. LuvMensCocks

LuvMensCocks New Member

This coming from a guy with a nice cock. All the guys out there that have ever been teased about a small cock know it is a self confidence breaker.

14. behrstar

behrstar Member

Since he is a redhead, I volunteer!

15. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

Very true, but if you have the impression that the faceless millions out there are laughing at you, that would mess with even most confident guys' head, imo.

16. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Especially if some of those faceless millions are watching your games, waiting for you to screw up.

17. pasarefun

pasarefun Member

Albums:
    I bet he forgot his cup when he went to the studio for the photo shoot. Or got lazy.

18. AlphaMale

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yeah it sucks that photo made it through all the editing stages of the magazine. That was definitely something they should have caught. It would be the same if his cock was extremely large instead of small and you could see it in the photo... they would, and should have seen that.

It's gonna be a joke to people nationally, but every guy knows their cock (give the right conditions mind you) can get to be about that small. C'mon guys, let's be honest. Most ladies will probably ridicule him though, hence the lack of understanding.

That said, no one nationally is going to look at it realistically and probably everyone is just going to rationalize it to "Oh he's got a really small cock" ... and I feel for him. :cool:

#18 AlphaMale, Nov 17, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2009
  19. D_Ari_Olla

D_Ari_Olla Account Disabled

I think we aren't giving enough credit to the women here. Most women over the age of 15 have seen a penis in real life, over 18 have probably seen enough to make a comparison. They know guys aren't all hung like donkeys and to be honest I wouldn't imagine too many of them knocking on the guy for this pic. I mean come on people, the dude is muscled and plays for the NFL, and has an obviously normal sized penis. Somehow, I doubt intelligent and logical women aren't snickering at the pic making small signs with their hands/fingers. Just my 2 cents.

To respond to OP's second question, as someone with a previous severe fear of nudity most people just made the assumption that I was small. Granted Im not hung, but I am well within the upper areas of the "average bracket" But without proof people assume the worst, especially with this topic. Once I got over my fear and a few people actually saw my dick the jokes pretty much stopped. People always speculate in absence of proof, but do so even more with just a tiny hint of "evidence." Everyone needs to understand this and just live with it.

#19 D_Ari_Olla, Nov 17, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2009
  20. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Despite many lovers, I have only seen two flaccid penises . I saw many, many, many erect ones in person, but no one wanted to be seen completely soft. Men are very creative about hiding their softees.

Draft saved Draft deleted