Unwanted reveal of size

D_Raynor Scheiniglans

Experimental Member
Media
Hey guys,

The whole Joe Cox photo story has got me thinkin.... For those who don't know, the new college football quarterback of the Georgia Bulldogs was photographed for a magazine profile. But the image showed the outline of his penis. Since then, he has been taunted by rival team fans and comedians online. Here are some examples of Joe:

http://upshizzle.com/gallery/albums/...8/joecocks.jpg

http://paulsabell.com/blog/wp-conten...ortrait_02.jpg

http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/1043/joecoxedited.jpg

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s...dqvb85copy.jpg

Are there other str8, tough, athletic guys out there that have had a similar moment when their "shortcomings" were revealed to friends, family, teammates, or peers?

I'm not talkin about guys who are into humiliation or like being told they are smaller, but guys like Joe Cox who project and image of a tough guy, strong, and looking confident.

It seems to me that Cox's dick is probably average. But, because of the circumstances of the photo and his position as quarterback of the team, he now has a reputation for being a small guy. anyone else been in his position?

(not from a photo necessarily, but from any unwanted reveal of his genital size to his peers.)

denton85

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Port Jefferson Station (New York, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
maybe it was cold in the studio? all i know is as a QB u need confidence to run a team effectively ... and as a guy, i'm sure him having thousands of people making fun of his penis will deflate his "ego/ confidence". It Should be interesting to see how he "performs" next time on the field.

andrexx

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I just don't see how that dick outline wasn't seen and edited out by the people who put out the profile. Are they just stupid or trying to poke fun at him? Something smells fishy in this story.

D_Raynor Scheiniglans

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah, his confidence must be shot. I wish i could know how his team, coach, friends, father reacted or what advice they gave him

but has anyone else out there been in his shoes? (not exactly, with the photo and the football team. but in general having your confidence shattered by a size reveal.?

1kmb1

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, his confidence must be shot. I wish i could know how his team, coach, friends, father reacted or what advice they gave him

but has anyone else out there been in his shoes? (not exactly, with the photo and the football team. but in general having your confidence shattered by a size reveal.?

if revealing the size of your penis shatters your confidence, then you weren't really confident in the first place.

real self confidence doesnt come from the size of your cock

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
if revealing the size of your penis shatters your confidence, then you weren't really confident in the first place.

:35:

While embarrassing, it shouldn't be a confidence breaker.

Anyway, it's soft, so who the fuck cares? He could have been cold, nervous, tired, drunk, stoned... any number of things effect what it looks like and either way, soft size has no bearing on hard size.

LuvMensCocks

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

This coming from a guy with a nice cock. All the guys out there that have ever been teased about a small cock know it is a self confidence breaker.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media

Very true, but if you have the impression that the faceless millions out there are laughing at you, that would mess with even most confident guys' head, imo.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah it sucks that photo made it through all the editing stages of the magazine. That was definitely something they should have caught. It would be the same if his cock was extremely large instead of small and you could see it in the photo... they would, and should have seen that.

It's gonna be a joke to people nationally, but every guy knows their cock (give the right conditions mind you) can get to be about that small. C'mon guys, let's be honest. Most ladies will probably ridicule him though, hence the lack of understanding.

That said, no one nationally is going to look at it realistically and probably everyone is just going to rationalize it to "Oh he's got a really small cock" ... and I feel for him. :cool:

Last edited:

D_Ari_Olla

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think we aren't giving enough credit to the women here. Most women over the age of 15 have seen a penis in real life, over 18 have probably seen enough to make a comparison. They know guys aren't all hung like donkeys and to be honest I wouldn't imagine too many of them knocking on the guy for this pic. I mean come on people, the dude is muscled and plays for the NFL, and has an obviously normal sized penis. Somehow, I doubt intelligent and logical women aren't snickering at the pic making small signs with their hands/fingers. Just my 2 cents.

To respond to OP's second question, as someone with a previous severe fear of nudity most people just made the assumption that I was small. Granted Im not hung, but I am well within the upper areas of the "average bracket" But without proof people assume the worst, especially with this topic. Once I got over my fear and a few people actually saw my dick the jokes pretty much stopped. People always speculate in absence of proof, but do so even more with just a tiny hint of "evidence." Everyone needs to understand this and just live with it.

Last edited:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think we aren't giving enough credit to the women here. Most women over the age of 15 have seen a penis in real life, over 18 have probably seen enough to make a comparison. They know guys aren't all hung like donkeys and to be honest I wouldn't imagine too many of them knocking on the guy for this pic. I mean come on people, the dude is muscled and plays for the NFL, and has an obviously normal sized penis. Somehow, I doubt intelligent and logical women aren't snickering at the pic making small signs with their hands/fingers. Just my 2 cents.
Despite many lovers, I have only seen two flaccid penises . I saw many, many, many erect ones in person, but no one wanted to be seen completely soft. Men are very creative about hiding their softees.