Unwashed heathens...

liberia

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Can you imagine what it was like for me when I spent most of 2006 in the African bush where there were usually no facilities for hand washing, and everyone you meet wants to shake hands. Funny though, I never once fell ill -- not even a tummy upset. Here in Europe I don`t bother washing hands if I have grab a handle to get out -- it`s different in places like motorway services where there is no external door.

Media
I always wash, especially if I am in a restaurant. I most always use the paper towel I dried my hands with to open the door on the way back to my table and once the door is wide enough to walk through I toss the used towel in the waste can. So I have not soiled my hands on a dirty door handle.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
There are probably more germs in your mouth than on your hands, so do you insist on someone brushing their teeth before kissing you?

I tend to bath every day. I also will wash my hands frequently but not always because I am allergic to the soaps used at my job. I often go with water and towling.

I always take a good bath before sex. Most of the time. There are the knowing looks and spontaneous wiles that come about before we know what is happening.

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I just remember being told when I started my degree that a wise microbiologist washes his hands before and after using the bathroom, and I still tend to keep to that, because I'd rather not get any muck or bugs on my cock if I can avoid it. Saying that, it's good for the health of your immune system to keep it exposed to bacteria and viruses, so I'm not over-obsessed with hygiene. Yes, I keep things clean, but not sterile.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Money is just as dirty as your dick and you don't see people touching paper money and then washing there hands afterwards. Imagine how much paper and water would be saved if people were not so uptight about clean hands. Moms spit on there hands and touch there kids thinking there cleaning them. Animals lick there ass and pet owners let them lick there faces. People scratch there groin area and ass all day long. Nose picking head scratching spitting sneezing coughing all are germ spreaders. I would think that anyone that thinks these actions are all the sudden spreading illnes are obsessive compulsive. I hate using public restroom just because you don't know what was sitting on it before you got there. But I don't waste half a roll of toilet paper cleaning up after them and then myself.

I do however kringe at the thought of urine on the dinner mints at the checkout. This is a know fact.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't work in a restaurant. I can't figure out how a clean cock could be any dirtier then my face (more exposed). I shouldn't even touch my face then.:biggrin1: I think it makes no sense, but that's just me, right? Now, if there's cum on my peter, then I will wish my hands. :biggrin1::eek:

No, it isn't about your bull peter. It is about your hands not being washed after the elimination process in public restrooms. You touch a lot of things in the restroom. (I try not to.) There are so many surfaces in a public restrooms rife with e-coli and salmonella. Flu viruses. Cold viruses. You have to wash your hands.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
No, it isn't about your bull peter. It is about your hands not being washed after the elimination process in public restrooms. You touch a lot of things in the restroom. (I try not to.) There are so many surfaces in a public restrooms rife with e-coli and salmonella. Flu viruses. Cold viruses. You have to wash your hands.

Do you wash your hands evey time you handle money? Money is very very dirty! It's a lot dirtier than my dick.:wink:

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
Money is just as dirty as your dick and you don't see people touching paper money and then washing there hands afterwards. Imagine how much paper and water would be saved if people were not so uptight about clean hands. Moms spit on there hands and touch there kids thinking there cleaning them. Animals lick there ass and pet owners let them lick there faces. People scratch there groin area and ass all day long. Nose picking head scratching spitting sneezing coughing all are germ spreaders. I would think that anyone that thinks these actions are all the sudden spreading illnes are obsessive compulsive. I hate using public restroom just because you don't know what was sitting on it before you got there. But I don't waste half a roll of toilet paper cleaning up after them and then myself.

I do however kringe at the thought of urine on the dinner mints at the checkout. This is a know fact.

Someone on this thread is finally making sense. :smile: