Unwelcome(ish) erections

bigguy11211

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey ladies!

Need some female wisdom. Just started seeing a girl (2 very casual dates), she's beautiful and I feel like there's a real connection there. Now, we kissed for the first time last night and I suddenly found mid-kiss that I had the most raging hard-on.

Natural reaction no doubt, but was kind of reluctant to pull too close to her in case it made her feel awkward/uncomfortable. I think she must have noticed though, and whilst it didn't seem to bother her as she kept smiling she might have just been being polite.

Question is: given that this is more than likely to happen again, is this something that would make you feel uncomfortable if it happened? Do you think I should worry about it or just let things happen? Don't want to come on too strong as she's definitely gf material, but would be interested to know how you would react/have reacted.

Thanks for your input!

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would welcome it as an honest reaction and feel flattered, but then, I'm not tuned into the younger generation, so am not sure how that would go down nowadays.

MissBadaBing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Nothing to worry about. I actually like feeling my man get hard if I rub into him a little in an elevator or something. If you two are kissing it is almost expected.