Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
December the week before Christmas. Steve was packing for a week long vacation to unwind, since he had to host his family's gathering to celebrate Christmas the following week.

He had already decorated his house inside and out, upstairs and down. He has prepared his master suite for his parents stay and made sure all the bedrooms were ready for the onslaught of out of town family that would be staying thru the holidays.

He was driving and taking in the scenery as he traveled without any real destination. He did this every year.
After having driven for the last eight hours he pulls up in front of the Skyview Inn.
I'd like a single please he tells the front desk attendant. The tall lanky blonde haired brown eyed hunk behind the desk tells him he's sorry but they don't have any vacancies. He does tell him that there is a place just out of town that does have vacancies. I work there on weekends. It's nothing special but, they do have a bar and room service. Tell them John sent you when you register.

Steve drives down the street that leads to Guestrooms Ltd. A little leery of the place even if it is off of the beaten path. He cautiously walks into the hotel and is surprised by how up to date the interior is. He ask for a single and tells the front desk clerk that John sent him.

He pays for his room and the desk clerk a stocky 30 something guy with brown hair and nice pecs, tells him that there are communal showers but that each room does have a toilet and a sink. O great thanks. He takes his bag up to his room and comes back to the bar.

While sitting drinking his bourbon and water. John comes in walks to the bar and takes the seat beside Steve. Hey man what's up? How do you like the hotel? It's not what I thought I'd be getting but it's ok.
I'm thinking where can I get something to eat before I shower and go to bed? O there's room service here. All you have to do is order what you want and they'll deliver it to you.

Bar keep one more bourbon and water. Make that two John spoke up. As they sat there drinking and trading stories about life. John kept letting his leg rub up against Steve's leg. Steve takes care of his self. Works out regularly looks hot as fuck and is 35. He stands 5'9 has coal black hair, and dark blue eyes. He's muscular but not a bodybuilder.

They have another round of drinks and they are both fairly intoxicated. Steve tells John he needs to go to his room he's ready to get some sleep and needs to be in the road again in the morning. They say their goodbye's and Steve heads up to his room. Taking his clothes off he grabs a clean towel from the wash room and his toiletries and walks down the hall to the showers.

He enters the communal showers and there's no one but him. He turns the water on lathers up his head and doesn't hear the door open. When he rinses his hair he realizes that John is standing in the shower next to him stroking his cock with soap.
Hey man didn't hear you cone in. Steve looks over to see John's now hardening cock. It looks a good thick eight inches and cut. Nice Steve tells him playing with his own cock, which is also starting to grow. Steve's cock is thick and just a little longer than John's at eight and a quarter inches.

John reaches over and starts running his hands over Steve's well developed pecs and down his six pack abs. You are hot man, John tells Steve. You are too Steve says as he begins to run his hands across John's body.

Why don't you come back to my room John, Steve ask? That'd be cool a lot more privacy than in here for sure. Just then someone else comes into the communal showers. It was the guy from the front desk. I came in to clean the showers for the night he says. How long will you two be in here? We're about finished John tells him. Ok thanks I'll come back in a few minutes then.

Before Steve knows what is going on John is down on his knees in front of him sucking his cock into his mouth. Steve groans in pleasure as he puts his hands behind his back. Damn that feels good Steve tells him as he swallows all of Steve's cock to the hilt. You're going to make me cum if you don't stop. John grabs Steve's hips and ass and continues to deep throat his big cock. Smashing his nose into his black bush each time. Until he feels Steve's balls draw up. He then pulls his mouth off his cock and stands up licking on his nipple and slapping his ass. Let's get out of here.

They enter Steve's room and Steve grabs John pushes him into the bed and begins sucking his cock like he was trying to get oxygen out of his balls. Licking and slurping on John's cock and nibbling on his big balls. It wasn't long before he stood up grabbed John by the hair and pulled his mouth onto his cock. Pounding his face, skull fucking him intent on cuming down his throat. His balls tighten but, John pulls them down again he doesn't want the assault on his mouth to stop.
John grabs Steve's ass and begins rubbing his pucker and ever so lightly sticking his finger inside him. It's more than Steve can take. He puts his hands around John's head and sinks his throbbing cock deep into John's throat. I'm cuming drink my cum bitch. As he tenses up he grinds John face into his crotch as he expels rope after rope of cum down John's hungry throat.

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
John continues to suck and swallow Steve's cum and cock. Steve still holding John's head against his pubic bone until John begins to push back. Steve relents and let's John off of his cock. You suck some good cock man Steve tells him. Legs quivering, knees beginning to buckle. He stumbles onto the bed.

Looking down he realizes that John has cum from the brutal assault of skull fucking he put him through John has never had anyone be as aggressive as Steve was on him. No one has ever tried to be that dominate or aggressive with him. Steve had never done anyone like that before. He tells John it must've been the booze that over took him. But that was the most intense sexual experience he'd ever had.

They say their good nights to each other and Steve quickly falls asleep. Waking up early the next morning he gets a quick shower before he packs his bag back into his car and continues on his journey.
Relaxed and feeling great from the previous night he's enjoying seeing the scenery as the first snowflakes of the season begin to fall. He drives for the rest of the day and into the night. Stopping only to eat and put gas into his Jeep wrangler.
He arrives in a little town in the middle of no where looking for a place he can stay for the night.

He sees what appears to be an old lodge that looks like it might have been built in the early 1900's it's nicely decorated for the season and looks inviting with the fresh fallen snow. Parking his keep in front of the office he goes in to inquire about lodging for the night. Hello, do you have a single room available. Yes just one but, it's only available for tonight. That's fine I'll take it he tells the young lady behind the counter. Great you'll need to fill out a guest card please. The owner comes into the room telling Steve he'd show him to his room. Great I'll just grab my overnight bag and I'll be ready. Steve walks out and gets his bag and then follows the owner up the stairs and down the long narrow corridor to the last room on the left. My name is Chris I own this place here's your room. I'm Steve it's good to meet you as he shakes his hand. Same here. If you're hungry there is food down stairs and if you'd like I can show you around the lodge?

That'd be good I could eat. I'm a little hungry. Fine right this way, as he leads Steve back down the stairs, through a great room and into the kitchen. Have a sea and help yourself to everything that is on the counter and stove. Plates are over here and the silverware is in that drawer.

After eating Steve tells Chris he's ready for the tour of the lodge. Fine follow me. Chris opens a door that leads down a flight of stairs and Steve follows closely listening to Chris tell about the lodge. Suddenly the lights begin to flicker and the lodge is dark. Careful, wait right there and I'll light a candle. Sorry this happens a lot in the winter let me start the generator.
The lights come back on and Steve is in a big room that once served as the laundry and wine cellar.

Chris leads him back up stairs and through the main level. How did you come to own this lodge Steve inquires? It's been in my family since it was built. Passed down from one generation to the next over the years. I guess it will go to my nephew when I'm gone since I don't have any heirs of my own. I see. Keeping it in the family? Yes it must stay in the family and by someone with the same last name they also have to be the first born make.. Interesting, Steve says as he's lead into the grand room where local society has their ball every year. Decorated to the nines from ceiling to floor. Very beautiful I'd never suspect that this place had all this to offer.
Leaning against the enormous mantel Chris offers him a drink. I used to play in here on Christmas mornings when I was growing up. Walking over to the bar he ask Steve what's your poison? Bourbon is fine. Straight, on the rocks, or with a chaser? On the rocks with water is fine. They both sit next to the fire place as Chris lights the fire. Nice Steve tells him. Chris tells him that he's a very attractive man and that he doesn't usually interact with the guest but there was something about Steve that turned him on. You are welcome to make yourself comfortable no one comes in here but me except for when we are having a party. Great Steve pulls his sweat shirt off and Chris sees his amazing six pack abs with a her black treasure trail leading down to waist. Wow man very nice abs. You must work out pretty regularly. Yea about five days a week. Steve notices that Chris's cock is staining against his jeans. What do you get into Chris? It just depends Steve. What do you have in mind? O I don't know I'm sure we can find something to take care of that raging boner you have going on in your pants. Sorry man it's been a while since I've done anything with anyone Well let's change that Steve says while running his hands over his crotch.

Taking his pants off Steve exposes his cock. It's nice and chubbed up starting to get hard. Chris undresses and reaches for Steve's cock. Fondling his balls and stroking his cock. Chris kneels down and takes his cock into his mouth. Steve groans leaning back on the sofa as Steve works his magic. Moving from his cock down to his balls. Then on to his taint and running his tongue along Steve's crack. Steve raises his legs up allowing Chris to have full access to his tight pucker. Licking and sucking on his hole until he feels Steve loosening up.. Chris takes his seven and a half inch cock in his hand, stroking Steve's pucker with his cock.
You want this may in you? Steve groans. Chris rubs his cock head up against Steve's now aching hole. Sliding up and down his crack.
Chris positions the head of his thick cock into Steve's hole. Easy man it's been a while since I was fucked. Chris pushes a little more until just the head is buried in Steve's ass. Steve groaning and moving his ass to meet Chris's invading cock. Chris pushes in again this time he doesn't stop until he's balls deep inside of him. Groaning and moaning Steve's body begins to convulse uncontrollably. Chris begins to pistion in and out of Steve's aching hungry ass. Rising his ass to meet every thrust.

Chris rides him good, slow, and hard. Pounding this bitch into submission. Hitting his prostate on every thrust. Bringing Steve dangerously close to orgasm. With Steve's legs up on Chris's shoulders he grabs Steve's big dick and begins to stroke it in rhythm with his own thrust. Feeling Steve's ass clamp down on his cock he quickens the pace and pulls his cock out just as they both start to cum. Shooting his load all over Steve's cock and balls as Steve's load covers his chest and stomach.
Panting Chris collapses on top of Steve mingling their cum together as the two try to regain their breath. They lay like this until they have recuperated from the excitement of raw animalistic inhibited sex.

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Note: sorry for the misspelled words.

Steve gets up dresses and tells Chris that the sex was great. I need to get a quick shower and some sleep. I've got to hit the road again in the morning. Good night. See you in the morning maybe Chris replies sleep well. I should after that Steve answers.

Steve goes up to his room showers and climbs into bed falling asleep almost as soon as his head hits the pillow. Waking up early in the morning, he takes a shower, shaves and brushes his teeth. Walking down the stairs he sees Chris behind the front counter. There's coffee and hot coco in the kitchen and some cereal if you'd like some before you hit the road. Thanks I could drink some hot coco. The two walk into the kitchen and Chris pours him a cup of coco from the thermos. Careful it's hot man. Thanks. I really enjoyed the tour and the stay. The bed was very comfortable. Glad you slept good Chris tells him. Would it be to forward if I ask for your number Steve? No, you have something for me to write it on? He jots down his number and leaves it on the table for him.

Finishing up his coco Steve thanks Chris again for the hospitality. Getting into his Jeep he heads on down the road looking for a road that will lead to the highway. Ready to get off the beaten path for a day. Thinking to himself as he's driving on the road that has a dusting of snow on it. I've spent the night in two different towns and has some awesome sex with two very hot guys. I think I'm starting to unwind and drop some of the stress I've been under.
Driving along the snow has started falling again. . Much more so than the day before. Turning his defroster on to keep his windshield clear. He slips his Jeep into four wheel drive. Slowing down he pulls into the first filling station he comes to. He tops off his fuel and take to the road again. Driving until almost sunset before he pulls up to a strip mall to purchase a few things he needs for his vacation. More toothpaste, some mouth wash, a new razor. While in one of the stores he inquires about lodging that might be close by. He's told by one of the young 20 something guys working in the store that there isn't any hotels around this town but, there is a rooming house not far from the store. You could probably get a room and dinner there. It's only for men though. And when I say room I mean you might have to share a room with two or three more people. It is clean. And the meal is included with the room. O and there is only one big bathroom so every one uses it. What kind of a place is it? It's called Gary's and sometimes it can be pretty lively in there. If you know what I mean. He does have a bar down stairs too. There's no other place in this town then? No not for overnight stays. Sorry I know it's not much but it's all we have. Ok thanks. Can you tell me how to get there? Straight ahead you can't miss it. There is a sign out front that has Gary's on it.

Arriving at his destination for the night Steve checks in and is given a room number and a locker for his over night bag. You'll be sharing a room with three other men and the bathroom is right down the hall. He walks to the room and all of the other men who will be sharing the room for the night are down at the bar. He secures his overnight bag and starts to explore the place.

Making his way down the stairs to the bar he is shocked that there are so many people there. Seeing a room full of alpha men he feels at home. Walking up to the bar he orders a drink and takes the stool between a blonde Adonis like man that seems to be in his early to mid forty's. And a stacked brown haired guy that appears to be about Steve's age. Drinking his usual bourbon on the rocks with water. He orders another while talking to the two men on either side of him. He's found out that they are also in the same room with him. The blonde guy has a twin brother there also.
For the courtesy of the overnight guest the bar closes at 10:30. Steve and his new roomies Jon, Sean, and Tyler all about half drunk make their way up stairs to their shared room. Steve tells them he needs to shower before he goes to bed. Walking into the only bathroom on the floor he strips and steps into one of the showers. Tyler comes in right behind him. Checking out Steve's bubble butt and muscular body. Before he's finished with his shower Jon and Sean have come in and started to shower. They are all checking each other out and the twins are extremely well hung with Tyler having the smallest at 7 inches. .

The guys head back to their room where the conversation turns to sex. Each of the guys casually stroking their cocks. Jon is the first to make a move on Steve standing in front of him and rubbing his cock across his lips. Sean comes over and starts running his hands over Steve's pecs pinching his nipples Tyler starts sucking on Steve's cock, balls, and licking his ass.
Before long Steve has his legs in the air as Sean is rubbing his asshole with the head of his nine inch cock. Entering his hole Sean sinks his thick cock balls deep as Steve groans deep from the feeling of being filled with this huge piece of meat. Sean pulls out and Jon shoves his cock into Steve making him moan in ecstasy. Tyler puts his cock in Steve's mouth while Jon is fucking him furiously. Moving him into doggy style position Jon and Sean tag team Steve while he sucks Tyler's cock. Finally Jon decides to sit on the bed and have Steve sit on his cock. Sean knows it's only a matter of time before both his and Jon's cock's will be pulverizing Steve's tight bubble ass. Sean moves in and pulls Steve's legs up and apart so that he can get the head of his cock into Steve's now hungry aching ass. Steve moans load and hard as the twins are now rhythmically pistioning in and our his quivering ass. Sucking on Tyler's cock for all he's worth as the two blonde brothers fuck him into oblivion.

Sean and Jon feel Steve's hole clamp down on their cock's and increase their momentum. Steve begins to shoot his load without having touched his cock and the twins blow their seed deep in Steve's convulsing ass. Tyler pulls his cock from Steve's hungery lips and shoots his huge load covering his face in hot creamy cum.
Exhausted Steve spasms as the twins pull their cock's out of his ass. Their cum dripping out of his gaping ass. Now that's fuckin Steve says before falling onto the bed spent from the carnage.

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Too weak to move Steve pulls the covers up over him and wipes Tyler's cum from his face, before falling into a deep sleep. Jon, Sean, and Tyler get in their beds and sleep through the night.

Steve is the first up the next morning. He showers gets dressed and walks down stairs to check out. He gets into his snow covered Jeep and begins the journey back to reality and home. Having been under a lot of stress from his job, the up coming Christmas holidays with the whole family. Him hosting his family's gathering for the holidays. His girlfriend who has been nagging him to get married. His determination not to marry her.

But still the sex he has had with the men he's encountered the past few days has done a lot to lower the stress level that had been building for so long. Coming to grips with the reality that he did enjoy having sex with both women and men. He thoroughly enjoyed the sex. He was concerned about what kind of life would that be? Just going from one partner to the next?

While driving he contemplated his options. Driving down one of the unfamiliar country roads he hits a slick spot in the road and over corrects sending him off the side into a ditch. Setting there startled, shaken but unharmed he puts the Jeep in to four wheel drive and gets back onto the road. Driving more cautiously he continues until he comes to a hotel next to a restaurant.

He goes into the hotel ask for a room and goes next door to have dinner before going back to the hotel. Tired, weary from the near accident earlier, horny, and ready to relax. He walks to the bar orders a drink and sits at the bar listening to the bartender. He orders another drink while taking to Matt and Sadie, a local couple who are out celebrating their 40 year anniversary together. When in walks this gorgeous hunk of a man that Steve can't take his eyes off of. He comes in walks behind the bar for his shift. The couple leave while Steve and Cody the bartender start up a conversation. Talking about the first thing and then another, until Steve half buzzed up unwittingly blurts out that he's horny. Cody picking up on this let's him know that he's never messed around with another guy but has often thought about it. The two talk for a couple more hours until it's time for the bar to close for the night.

Up in his room with Cody, Steve soon realizes that Cody is not of novice when it come to having guy sex. In fact he's rather dominate with Steve. Forcing his cock into Steve's mouth and gaging him with his huge 10" cock. Slapping his face with his heavy meaty cock. Tweaking his nipples while forcing Steve's head against the wall as he drills his cock as far as he can get it into Steve's mouth.
Pulling him to the edge of the bed Cody slips his spit covered cock up Steve's hole causing him to make a noise he's never heard half scream half groan.

Cody pounds Steve's ass into total oblivious submission. Fucking him with his huge cock merciless until he feels Steve ass clamp down on his big cock. It's more than Cody can take. He pulls his cock out of Steve's hole, straddles him and let's his man juice cover Steve's face, neck, and chest. Steve has never seen any one cum so much. Spent Steve lays on the bed exhausted. Cody get dressed and leaves.

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Steve wakes early the next morning. He dreamed about the night he stayed at Walnut Ridge lodge and Chris. He decides on his last night before returning home he'll see if there is a room available there.

Driving through the day and into the early evening before arriving at Walnut Ridge. Parking his jeep he walks in and ask if they have a room available? No I'm sorry, we are booked up for the rest of the week the young woman tells him. Ok thank you. Just as he's about to walk out the door Chris comes into the lobby. Steve! What's up man? Not much was trying to get a room but you're booked up through the week. No hold on a minute.

Checking the reservations Chris says I've got a room you can stay in. It's not a regular room. I can let you stay in my spare room if that's ok with you? Are you sure man? Yes I'm sure. Pulling his wallet out Chris tells him there's no charge. I couldn't stay without paying. Yes you can. I can't charge you for staying in my personal apartment.

Follow me. Chris leads him through the kitchen and into a hall through the door to his apartment. You can stay in the second room on the left out you can bunk with me in my room it's up to you? Great Steve tells him. I dreamed about this place last night and you. I wanted to stay my last night here. I enjoyed my stay earlier in the week and I'll be driving home in the morning.

Great are you hungry? Would you like a cocktail? Shower? Chris inquired. Yea sure I could eat a little bite of something. Maybe a cocktail afterwards. Following Chris Bell into the kitchen Steve helps himself to a bowl of stew that is on the stove.

So you dreamed of me and this place last night? Yeah it was kind of strange dream. I don't remember very much of the dream other than you and this lodge.

Good. I'm glad you stopped in again. I've thought about you several times since you were here last. I really enjoyed the sex with you. You are a very attractive and well built man Steve. Thanks you are too Chris.

So have you enjoyed your vacation? Yes I've been able to lose all the stress that's been building over the past several months. I been having a very relaxing trip. Thank you for asking Chris. Good I'm glad to hear it. I'm also very glad to see you back so soon. I hope you'll make yourself at home tonight. Let's go into the great room.

After entering the great room Chris pours the two of them a drink as they sit and talk by the fireplace. Enjoying the conversion and each other they have a couple of more drinks before they head into Chris's apartment. I'd like to take a quick shower if it's alright with you Chris. Perfectly Steve it's right through that door. Steve showers and comes out naked with his towel in his hand. Chris is naked and lying on the bed.

Come over here and suck me Steve tells him. Chris eager and obedient does as commanded. Sucking Steve until he's rock hard. Fuck me Chris. I need to feel your cock in me. Chris gets up mounts Steve and fucks him deep and hard until they are both exhausted from the experience.. Slowly fucking Steve until he can feel him start to clamp down on his cock. Blowing his load all over Steve's chest abs and cock.

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
They both collapse on the bed. Steve wakes to find that Chris has already been up and started breakfast for the other guest. He gets a quick shower before he heads back home and to his waiting girlfriend.

He's determined he's not going to give her the answer he knows she's waiting for. He's decided that he won't be marrying Crystal after all. He has made several new acquaintances over the last week. Yet he knows that the likelihood of him seeing any of them again is slim to none.

Arriving back at his house just a day or so before his family is set to start arriving he pulls into the garage puts his Jeep in gear and turns off the motor. Closing the garage door he takes his overnight bag in through the side door. Leaving it on the floor in front of the washer, he walks through the house to his bedroom. Striping his clothes off, he steps into the shower and stands there letting the hot water cascade over his lean muscular body. Relieved to be home and anxious to sleep in his own bed for a change. He reminisces about the past week.

Throwing on a pair of lounge pants he lights the gas logs in his bedroom and starts to go to the kitchen when the doorbell chimes. He walks to the front door to see who it is. Opening the door he's surprised to see Crystal standing there. Come in Steve tells her. I can't Crystal tells him. I've only come by to bring you your ring back. I've met someone else and I'm sorry but I'm not going to marry you. Stunned as he hears these words she places the diamond ring in his hand and turns to leave. Steve stands there without a shirt on watching her as she gets into her car and drives off.

Taken aback by this, Steve closes the door and sticks the ring into his pants pocket. Entering the kitchen and looking around for something to eat when the doorbell chimes again. Well fuck! Who could that be. Answering the door it's one of his cousins friends from down the block. Hey Tom, what's up? Come on in. It's cold out there and beginning to snow again.

I was just trying to find me something to eat. Are you hungry? No not really. Well kind of. What you been up to man? The family won't start arriving until tomorrow or the next day. Not much just thought I'd drop by and see you before your family arrived. Something on your mind? Yeah I'd like to talk if you've got the time? Sure, how'd you like some pizza? I think I'll order a pizza everything on it ok with you? Yeah that'll be fine. Cool. Let me put in the order then we'll sit down and visit.

After ordering the pizza online, he tells Tom to come into the den. He turns the tv on and lights the gas logs in the fireplace. Stepping over to the bar he pours himself a drink and ask Tom if he'd like something to drink. Whatever you're drinking will be fine. Here ya go. Have a seat make yourself at home pizza should be here in about 30 minutes. Now what's on your mind Tom?

Well, there's this guy that I'm really interested in but, I'm not sure if or how to approach him. Well Steve answers. I didn't know that you liked men? I didn't even know you ever looked at another guy? I mean you are very masculine, broad shoulders, great physique, muscular. It just never occurred to me that you were into guys? Well Tom replies, it's not something that I broadcast to the general public Do you mind if I smoke? Na let me get you an ash tray. How's the drink? Good ready for a refill? Sure. The doorbell chimes and Steve grabs his wallet to give the delivery driver a tip. Coming back into the den with the pizza he tells Tom to come on into the kitchen and bring my drink with you if you don't mind?

Help yourself here's a paper plate and some napkins. Go on, tell me about this guy you're interested in. Well Tom continues, he's very attractive. Muscular, lean, gorgeous head of hair, stacked body and I've heard he's pretty hung. There's just one thing though. He's involved with a woman and I don't even know if he knows I'm alive? Well if he's already involved don't you think that you're waisting your time on him? I can't help it he is such a nice guy. I think if he got to know me the way I want to know him he might be interested in me too.

The only advice I could possibly give you. And I don't know anything about guys dating. Is just to be up front with him and tell him how you feel, Steve tells him. I just did Tom replies. Huh? Excuse me? It's me? Yea you are very attractive to me, Tom tells him. Getting up from the table Steve throws his plate into the trash and begins to walk back to the den. I'm going to need a fresh drink are you through eating? Yea I'm right behind you.

Man I don't know what to say. I'm very flattered. I just got dumped by my girlfriend. But honestly I was going to dump her. She just beat me to the draw. What makes you think I'm even interested in men Tom? It's just the vibe I get from you sometimes? You didn't know that I was attracted to men until I told you Steve. But I'm very attracted to you. Even though Grant and I are friends doesn't change the fact that I'd like to get to know you better. The two of them spend the next couple of hours talking and drinking. Occasionally Steve will get up and take a look outside to see what the weather is doing. There's been a couple of inches of snowfall. Steve gets up and tells Tom to come on let's set what the house and yard look like lit up in the snow. Steve turns the switch on that controls the Christmas lights inside and out. After admiring his handiwork the two of them return to the den. Steve invites Tom to spend the night if he'd like. He tells him he'll let his folks know he won't be home tonight should they call and not get an answer. Steve turns the gas logs off and leads Tom to his bedroom. You can have your choice you can either sleep in here with me or you can have one of the spare bedrooms upstairs. I'll camp out with you here Steve. That way we can continue to talk Tom tells him. Cool. Steve pulls a pair of lounge pants from his chest of drawers and gives them to Tom. Here you'll probably sleep better in these than those clothes. The bathroom of through that door. Great thanks Steve.

Steve is laying in the bed when Tom comes out. He waits for Tom to get in bed before he turns the beside table lamp off. The glow from the gas log fireplace is all the light in the room. It gives them both the outline of the other as the two lie next to each other talking and getting to know each other better.

Steve listens as Tom tells him where he'd like to see their relationship go. Rubbing his leg against Steve's every so often. Tom is laying there next to Steve with a raging hard on. Wanting, waiting for Steve to give the ok for him to proceed. Finally Tom leans over and kisses Steve on the cheek, then the neck, and finally on his lips. Only to realize that Steve is sleeping. He carefully moves closer to Steve and rest his hand on his stomach before he feels Steve move closer to him. Steve still asleep is exhausted from the days travel.

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Waking up at 4:30 with his usual morning wood.. Steve realizes that Tom is laying beside him. He is horny, reaches over and begins to rub on Tom's cock through the lounge pants he has on. Tom waking up pulls his pants down to reveal his now hardening big cock.

They lay there in silence playing with each others cock's until Tom starts to move his body so that he can take Steve's cock into his mouth. Sucking and licking the pre cum off the head of Steve's cock. Moving down to his balls, and stopping just short of his pucker.

Steve tells him he needs to feel his cock in side him. Climbing on top of him Steve lowers his ass on to Tom's hard cock. He begins to slowly ride him. Until Tom takes control of the situation. Tom lays him on his back spreads his legs and pushed his cock balls deep into his ass. He begins to pound him into submission. He puts his hands on his inner thighs and pushes his legs back hitting Steve's prostate on every thrust. Suddenly he feels Steve's ass clamp down on his cock. This is all Tom needs to start driving his cock harder into his aching spasming ass. Pulling out just as the first ropes of cum start shooting out of his cock. He covers Steve's chest and stomach with the first three shots as Steve is shooting his own load over his head onto his face and chest.

The two collapse barely able to breath. Their fuck session was do animalistic. Pure raw sex. The first time they'd had sex with each other. Steve lay there covered in both his and Tom's seed. Barely able to move.

Tom takes him by the hand helps him out of the bed and into the shower. Once the water hits him. Steve begins to revive from the ecstasy of the experience. They help each other wash in the steamy shower before they walk back to the bedroom. They are both now ready to go back to sleep.

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
After waking up at 7 in the morning the two have breakfast together before they grab a shower and Steve cleans his bedroom and changes the sheets before his parents arrive. He'll give them his bedroom and sleep in the basement while the rest of his guest will sleep in the spare bedrooms upstairs.

After telling each other good bye, discussing their new situation and how they'll explain their new friendship to Grant Steve's cousin. Steve goes into the kitchen, and begins to start cooking part of the meal that his family will share for Christmas.

After he's put the potatoes on to boil for the potato salad, he begins to make the cornbread for the dressing. The door bell chimes. Answering the door he finds Grant standing on the covered porch, arms full of presents and a suitcase by his side. Come on in man. Welcome, how've you been? Good cuz what's up with you? Not much just waiting on family to arrive. You're the first, which means you've got first choice of the rooms upstairs. Cool Grant says as he heads upstairs. Make yourself at home I'm busy in the kitchen. Come on down when you get settled in.

Walking back into the kitchen Steve continues with the cornbread and takes the homemade coconut, and german chocolate cakes out of freezer that he'd baked before leaving on his vacation. He is ahead of the cooking game. That'll give him more time to visit with his family. He takes both cakes out into the garage so that they'll thaw out slowly. Since they won't be getting cut for a day or two. Then he continues to cook some of the foods that don't need to be served hot.

Grant enters the kitchen asking Steve about Crystal. Oh man, we broke up yesterday. She met someone else. Bummer man. You know my friend Tom? Yeah he lives up the block. Yeah I was thinking of inviting him to come down for a while. Haven't seen him in months. How long have you guys been friends? Years. But we're not as close as we once were. The door bell chimes. Steve and Grant go to the front door to find Steve's parents and Tom at the door. Come on in everyone. Steve does his best to hide that he's shocked to see Tom there with his parents.

Taking his parents bags into the master bedroom and showing them where everything is. Before coming back into the kitchen where Tom and Grant are shooting the breeze. Before he has a chance to get in on the conversation, the rest of the guest arrive. Steve being the gracious host he is, shows each relative to a room upstairs. Since Grant had taken the largest room upstairs, he has to tell him that he's going to have to relocate to the basement with him. Grant carries his things to the basement so that his parents can have that room.

Of course there's a huge sectional sofa, big screen tv, fire place, a wet bar, and a full bath. So they'll be comfortable.
The house is full. His relatives are all settled in and decide they'll send out for dinner. Grant and Tom run into town and return with dinner for the group.

After everyone has eaten, they make their way to their rooms and settle in for the night. Tom, Grant, and Steve have a few drinks before passing out in the basement. Tom wakes and begins to rub on Steve, at least he thinks it's Steve. That is, until he reaches his cock. Only it's too late. Grant has awaken and is lying there with a raging hard on from where Tom had been playing with his cock through his pajama bottoms. Grant isn't quite as big a Steve dick wise, but still has an impressive cock. Tom takes his raging cock into his mouth and sucks it for all he's worth. Steve moves from the moans, that Grant let's slip through his lips. Not fully waking up, but seeing Tom out of the corner of his eye sucking Grant's engorged cock. Steve rolls over to get a better view through squinted eyes.

Grant and Tom both freeze from Steve's movement. Once they're satisfied he's still asleep, Grant takes Tom's cock balls deep into his hungry mouth. Sucking Tom's cock greedily until they both erupt swallowing each others loads. Steve masterfully pretends to be sleeping while watching the scene unfold in front of him. Half hurt from Tom's cheating with his cousin and half turned on Steve will grapple with these feelings for days to come. But being in total control of his emotions he acts as though nothing had happened. He spends the next day busy cooking for his family with the help of his Mom, sister, and aunts, until they run him out of the kitchen. Gladly he willingly goes.

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Christmas Eve Steve is up at the crack of dawn. He's started breakfast for the family. Putting some potatoes on to fry and going out of his comfort zone to attempt to make homemade biscuits. Just then his Mom comes in the kitchen and takes over making the biscuits. Pouring her a cop of hot coffee, Steve tells her that he and Crystal have broken up. She met someone else and broke it off two days ago. His Mom listens and tells him not to worry he'll find someone else. He gets the country ham, sausage, and bacon going then starts cracking eggs to cook scrambled eggs. They'll be having two kinds of gravy with breakfast too.

Finally Steve has a few minutes alone with Tom. It turns out that Tom is very apologetic but that does little to calm Steve down. That's my cousin man, not cool. To be honest I understand that, it wasn't something I planned on doing. I though it was you. Yeah right. You couldn't tell his dick isn't as big as mine. What the hell were you even thinking? Why would you even take a chance like that with all of us in here? I'm not happy man. That's my friggin cousin. I'm sorry Steve, what else do you want me to say? You should've known better. You want me to leave? I didn't say that. Breakfast will be done shortly and you can invite your parents over if you'd like. There's plenty to go around.

That's strike one. I don't intend to be in a relationship with someone I cannot trust. Mistakes happen, but damn man. In my own friggin house and me right there asleep. We'll discuss this more later. After my family's gone.

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Steve is frustrated, aggravated, and so horny he can't hardly stand it. His family decides to take a trip to the mall to pick up some last minute gifts leaving him and Tom alone at the house. Steve tells Tom he needs some relief. They both start getting naked and Tom puts Steve on the edge of the couch in the basement and begins to lick his hole. He has Steve begging for his cock.

Tim stands up places the tip of his hard cock against Steve's pucker applying just enough pressure to get the tip of the head into his hole. Steve let's out a moan . Tom pushes further into Steve until he's balls deep and hold it there while Steve grinds against Tom's pelvic bone.

Just then Grant walks into the room. Pulls his now hardening cock out and begins to stroke while Tom and Steve begin to fuck. Steve tells Tom to grudge fuck me. Pound my ass hard. Give it to me. Neither are aware that Grant has entered the room. Tom is slamming his cock deep and hard into Steve's hungry aching ass. Steve rising to meet each thrust moaning and pulling Tom into him.

Tom grabs his legs pulls him closer to the edge of the couch and slowly slides his dick into his new lovers ass. As he does he sees movement out of the corner of his eye. He freezes Steve looks up and ask what's wrong? Turning his head Steve sees Grant standing in the middle of the room stroking his cock. Grant tells them not to stop. Walks over closer to the two of them and ask Steve if he wants Tom to fuck him hard? Fuck yes Steve answered. With that Tom begins to fuck his new lover with a passion and rhythm that over takes Steve's senses and he lets out a gutteral moan. Grant stroking in front of the two guys senses that Steve is about to blow a nut and begins to shoot off all over the two guys. With the first spurt Steve is cumming hands free from the assualt that Tom had been putting on his ass. Tom sinks his cock deep into his lovers ass and begins to unload, filling Steve up with cock and cum.