ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Many men unzip their pants before entering the restroom. What do you think of those men. Have you ever done that.

What do I think of them ------ Well in a world where the toilet facility, is used for its design purpose; and not as an exhibitionist retreat. Unzipping prior to entering / on the way to a urinal may be frowned upon.

Have I ever done that------- No, I hold to my beliefs that there is a proper time and place for all things. I can only speak for my interactions and places where I use public toilets. However, I can imagine there are some venues / clubs / bars where this is OK. I have just never been to one thus far

Reactions: Jjz1109

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I could understand someone unzipping early to make things move along faster if they have to go badly. I've done it myself. It's just so that as soon as I step in front of a urinal I can hurry things along. I think more guys step away from urinals without putting everything back in it's rightful place. I see guys step away from the urinals quite a bit and start walking and they haven't even tucked their junk back into their underwear and pants yet.

Reactions: 1119457