Up-Front-Bulge or Down-the-Leg-Package?

B_quietguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hey, when a guy's clothes barely hide his magnificent manhood, do you prefer to see a big round bulge right at the crotch? Or do you prefer to see it the outline of a large organ going down one pant leg?

I often wear boxers and so my organ goes down a pant leg. If I get semi-erect, people can see the outline of my cockhead's crown.

A friend of mine buys these briefs (and they are very brief - barely enough to hold back his largeness) for her husband. The briefs lift the flaccid organ and display it up front like a huge bulge.

I admit I like both looks, but prefer seeing the shape of a cock rather than a mere bulge.

Reactions: sdbg

Sinnerly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i agree, in any case, i would rather see more detail than less.. and as for those shapeless mounds that both sit up front and creep down the leg... it's wierd to see a shape that looks full of water... i try to remind myself that everyone has their "thing", so i don't judge..

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
when mines soft i just let it hang to the left side of my boxer breifs, when its hard its too obvious , best thing to do is pull it up straight and let it stick out the top of your pants with yoru shirt covering it, that way its not sticking straight out, ive had to do that trick many times leaving class back in highschool, lol

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
do you prefer to see a big round bulge right at the crotch? Or do you prefer to see it the outline of a large organ going down one pant leg?

I often wear boxers and so my organ goes down a pant leg. If I get semi-erect, people can see the outline of my cockhead's crown.

I admit I like both looks, but prefer seeing the shape of a cock rather than a mere bulge.
Quietguy: I agree with you. A few years back, I noticed younger guys at the gym wearing mesh gym shorts or track pants with boxers. I was amazed at what they were showing, especially doing the bench press! Once I tried boxers instead of briefs with my gym shorts, I was hooked. Hanging loose feels much better than wearing snug underwear, and seeing the VPL is hot.

sevencirc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
A good-looking friend of mine I worked with doesn't wear any underwear.
Sometimes you can see the outline of the head of his cock to his right
side of the zipper. That was a huge turn-on for me; I wanted to reach
down and rub that on many occasions when we were alone, but not sure how he would have reacted(!). :smile:

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sometimes the crotch of one's pants, is just a bit too small to contain some big penises. So let it hang.

Hey, when a guy's clothes barely hide his magnificent manhood, do you prefer to see a big round bulge right at the crotch? Or do you prefer to see it the outline of a large organ going down one pant leg?

A friend of mine buys these briefs (and they are very brief - barely enough to hold back his largeness) for her husband. The briefs lift the flaccid organ and display it up front like a huge bulge.

I prefer to see the outline of a large organ going down one pants leg. Sure the mere bulge is less conspicuous, but boxers are more comfortable and less restraining, and so big penises do tend to sometimes naturally snake down a pants leg. So it's understandable to me, that sometimes big or long penises are just going to show their shape somewhat.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I prefer to see it hang. I have to let mine hang , maybe that's why.

Having a big penis is not always a treat...It can be bothersome, don't you think?

But is "bothersome" really so bad?

I prefer to see it hang, as it's more natural and comfortable than all heaped up in some nasty-feeling, over-restrictive "tighty whities." Of course, I wear only boxers.

I can't imagine making some unneeded comment, about somebody's rather innocent, actually not that conspicuous, bulge supposedly showing a bit too much. Like why should I care? Everybody knows already that guys have penises. Yeah, sometimes penises may seem a tad "just too big."

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i agree, in any case, i would rather see more detail than less.. and as for those shapeless mounds that both sit up front and creep down the leg... it's wierd to see a shape that looks full of water... i try to remind myself that everyone has their "thing", so i don't judge..

Yeah, a normal penis shaft looks more natural than a weird "mound."

When it's soft, sometimes it may mold into the weirdest shapes, sort of like jello, and then does a person almost look "deformed?"

"More detail" can sometimes look better, because it looks more natural.

But people really should wear some form of underwear. Most of us don't want to see a "show it off" level of detail. And then the real reason for underwear, is to prevent genital chaffing or help contain those normal minor urine dribbles after a visit to the restroom.

Reactions: gregp

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sometimes erections just won't easily hide.

when mines soft i just let it hang to the left side of my boxer breifs, when its hard its too obvious , best thing to do is pull it up straight and let it stick out the top of your pants with yoru shirt covering it, that way its not sticking straight out, ive had to do that trick many times leaving class back in highschool, lol

Don't you also need a cover-it-up sweater or coat or something, for that trick to work? Seems less risky of exposure to just have a big "log" or "snake" down one's pants leg? Some people aren't just long, but have girth as well, so it's going to show no matter what.

Some episode of Roseanne "discovered" that it's normal for young guys going through puberty, to sometimes get spontaneous erections and even "tent up," like her son did while riding on the school bus, the bus being likened to a "vibrator" that of course can't be shut off.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am not amazingly large... but large enough that briefs create a bulge that sticks out quite a bit and is far more noticeable than if I just let it hang.

With today's looser fitting jeans, the hanging down a leg option is far less conspicuous. And, as a plus, I can wear ball stretchers all day without drawing attention.
Can't wear ball stretchers with briefs...

Supersized

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There have been times I've hung down my leg. A coworker made a comment that he could see I was circumcised. I try now to get it to just point to the right rather than down the leg. Which direction do you guys think is most appropriate?

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
OK, I'm the odd one out, but I don't like bulges of any sort on anybody. The tit-fixation of most men turns me right off for starters, and on men (lower down) it just looks gross and shows up a poor choice of dress style. Concealing (or harmonising) the whole outfit is easier said than done, as I well know, but if I'm aware that things have got out-of-hand(?) and obvious down there, I'm not happy.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well-hung=more visible, all the time?

There have been times I've hung down my leg. A coworker made a comment that he could see I was circumcised. I try now to get it to just point to the right rather than down the leg. Which direction do you guys think is most appropriate?

Hanging down naturally.

Pointing to the right or hung down the leg? Sounds like almost the same thing, if a penis is big enough to fall down by gravity? Assuming boxers that is.

I think pointing too much to the side, is more conspicuous than a penis pointing more downward.

It seems to be that some well-hung penises are just going to show, no matter what. Maybe you can only minimize the bulge somewhat, never always get rid of it.

Can VPL be so bad, when women's boobs always show?

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, I'm the odd one out, but I don't like bulges of any sort on anybody. The tit-fixation of most men turns me right off for starters, and on men (lower down) it just looks gross and shows up a poor choice of dress style. Concealing (or harmonising) the whole outfit is easier said than done, as I well know, but if I'm aware that things have got out-of-hand(?) and obvious down there, I'm not happy.

Bulges are a fact of life.

Somehow, I recall that the bulges of a woman's breasts looked strange to me, until after puberty, and then they looked cool.

And poor choice of dress style often isn't the cause, or isn't easily fixable. Some guys just have big dicks that more easily bulge. So what's the big deal then?

CURVEDANDTHICKK

Expert Member
Media
Bulges are a fact of life.

Somehow, I recall that the bulges of a woman's breasts looked strange to me, until after puberty, and then they looked cool.

And poor choice of dress style often isn't the cause, or isn't easily fixable. Some guys just have big dicks that more easily bulge. So what's the big deal then?

I aslo think that visible penis lines are not appropriate. Everyone thinks that breasts and vpls can be associated but thats not the same. Breast are one thing but most people would consider it inappropriate for a woman's nipples to be visible through her clothes. Same thing can be said if you can see a man's dick head or the complete outline of his penis showing through his pants. If a man's clothes fit correctly and he is wearing underwear you should not see the outline of his penis unless he is erect no matter how big it is soft.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I aslo think that visible penis lines are not appropriate. Everyone thinks that breasts and vpls can be associated but thats not the same. Breast are one thing but most people would consider it inappropriate for a woman's nipples to be visible through her clothes. Same thing can be said if you can see a man's dick head or the complete outline of his penis showing through his pants. If a man's clothes fit correctly and he is wearing underwear you should not see the outline of his penis unless he is erect no matter how big it is soft.

Interesting theory, but surely somebody can offer some explanation as to how it may not always hold? Why exactly must a woman's nipples never show through clothes? Can you define "show?" Is "showing" a quarter inch deflection from the normal breast curvature, or a half inch? What about women who have bigger nipples than others?

If a man's clothes fit correctly? What? Loose and baggy for the big-dicked guys? What of growing lads who's pants used to fit better, but now they almost need some new bigger pants? Would you care to buy some for them?

If some school has a dress code, and they decide that wearing shorts is okay, just so long as they aren't short shorts that aren't modest enough, a ruler might be a useful tool for evaluation/enforcement. But what in the world would you do with a ruler for regulating VPLs? Make everybody have the same sized penis? Smack people over the hand with it, until they reposition to a more "modest" sitting position, when they didn't even notice a bit too big of a bulge pucker?

And what would you do with a woman's nipples showing, when she breastfeeds? I hear it's common for women to breastfeed in public in developing countries that still happen to be more pronatalist that we are these days. People eat in public, and we say that more women should breastfeed. Oh, but they should cover up, some prudes may claim. Perhaps so, but how many excuses could I did up, why that may not always work? Forgot the baby blanket. Baby tosses it off. Too hot outside. Didn't plan to have to wait so long. What baby blanket? Was only positioning allowing a glimpse. Well at least nursing mothers have an excuse.

And have you ever heard the whole growers versus showers thing? Some guys are almost as large soft, as hard. The bulge may be nearly the same, other than lacking apparent stiffness or "tentability?"

Now I don't usually show all that much bulge, as I am a grower, not a shower. But even my Dad has said something about positioning it right I think, because I tend to have a bit of a big dick myself, that can easily enough show a bit of a bulge. And I have to shake it good at the urnal, to get out all the urine dribbles, one reason I like better to visit the restroom at home than in public places. Seems like there is a bit too much penis shaft for urine to linger and dribble out of after putting it away.

But I am not that quick to judge, and have no objection to a woman's nipples being so big as to "show" a bit, nor to mothers breastfeeding in public. And some guys have longer penises than mine, so of course they may show some. Look at all the photos floating around of celebrities sporting bulges. What's the big deal? You have to stare rather close to see those little minor bulges. The world now has over 3 billion human penises in it. What's wrong with a few minor bulges, that would seem to be rather inevitable?

Pregnancies really bulge conspicuously, and we all know what makes babies, right? But it should be acceptable and fashionable to bulge conspicuously "great with child," because it's a very "good" thing to bring ever more precious human beings to life.

Like I said, bulges, even reproductive-related bulges, are a fact of life. Humans are sexual creatures, and often said to be among the horniest of God's creatures, curiously enjoying being constantly "in heat," able to breed year-round. And humans would seem to be among the most populous of large mammals as well. So there will be bulges, and they will be noticed, even if politely overlooked by most.

Even the name of the discussion thread, suggests that natural penis bulges are sometimes impossible to completely hide. It has to go somewhere, and some people are obviously well-hung or well-endowed.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
women's nipples showing thru their shirts is fine... in fact preferable... Both contour and color as far as I am concerned..
Women give other women shit about it because it draws attention from men... and they don't want THEIR man's attention drawn by other women.

I once burst out laughing when I overheard a woman with huge silicone knockers whispering about some other woman's nipples being pert...

Excuse me... but breasts and bulges, and Beemers, are nothing but tools to get the attention of your target gender...

If you have something worth looking at... you flaunt it when you are looking for attention.

If you aren't in the market, and you see some pert nipples or a nicely contoured cock showing thru... you just appreciate it and move on...

I am not in the market, so I don't wear particularly revealing clothes because I am not looking to attract attention, but then I can not entirely hide that I am above average in size...

However... I understand that some folks are much more exhibitionist than am I and like to draw some attention.

If they have something worth seeing I appreciate it... every bit as much as I appreciate a well turned leg on a woman, or a well designed car on the street.

This whole "this is okay, but that is not" kind of talk just seems so schizophrenic. Its a "sex good/sex bad" kind of puritanical confusion.

I have no such self loathing, nor fascist desire to control the morals of others.

If some guy made a comment about being able to see I was circumcised... I would look him right in the eye and ask him if he could tell the gauge of my piercing, too?
If someone were to suggest I wear undies... I would tell them to stop staring at my crotch if it bothers them.
I sure as hell would not let their hangups affect the way I dress.