Up-Front-Bulge or Down-the-Leg-Package?

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Bulges are a fact of life.

Somehow, I recall that the bulges of a woman's breasts looked strange to me, until after puberty, and then they looked cool.

And poor choice of dress style often isn't the cause, or isn't easily fixable. Some guys just have big dicks that more easily bulge. So what's the big deal then?

Sure ... I said I'd be the odd one out! If I'm in a 'sexy' context, so to speak, I'm more than happy to 'bulge' in speedos on the beach or at the pool for example, and if it catches the odd glance, so much the better! But in the everyday world and going about my daily business I don't know that I want to. Others may not worry, and that's OK. Just me being cock-shy ... or something.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I understand that some folks are much more exhibitionist than am I and like to draw some attention.
Good post, Phil. For me, I don't mind if there is a hint of what lurks beneath in my gym shorts or pants, but I don't want to blatantly flash everyone when I'm out in public. I'm just not that comfortable bringing that kind of attention to myself. I never wear anything that is so snug that there is nothing left to the imagination. I don't mind if other guys dress that way, in fact it's quite a turn on.

Randll86

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hang left see avatar:smile::redface: and depending on the situation I can show a LOT of bulge or none at all. For the most part I dress comfortable, lose fitting jeans & boxers and show some I suppose.( I rarely wear the jeans in my gallery pics when going out :redface::eek:. ) But in certain situation like when wearing suit pants or dockers I wear compression shorts as to not look like some sort of pervert freak, but they are NOT comfortable so luckily those situation do not occur that often.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
It isn't just a matter of appearance; it's also about comfort and what's practical.

I'm one of those who have no choice about the matter. We're all configured differently. If I hang down one side or the other one or both of my balls will be squashed down between my thighs and I'll soon be in the ministry of funny walks. I need them supported away from my legs to be at all comfortable.

An undifferentiated bulge at the crotch (or held pointing upwards from the crotch in my case in a jock) has always seemed much less embarrassing to me than a situation where every component is obvious (and also every movement).

It gets easier in middle age ... fewer people look. ;)

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I always let mine hang down the left leg. I prefer to see a bulge this way too. a mounded bulge might be nice, but you never can really tell what you are getting! might be a guy with a small dick that just points straight out and tents his shorts.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like both,but if i can see the shape,i will be more exited~

I think the human penis should lie in the direction, that it naturally and comfortably lies. Not to "show off," possibly concealed somewhat, but not making too much effort to hide what is so natural and proper. People are supposed to wear clothes, and there's supposed to be some "mystery" in life. I don't wear a sign announcing my penis size, because pretty much, it's nobody's business. I don't announce it in my profile, as it's not much a part of my identity. I like the friendly reminder in a way, "I'm up here, when a person is caught gazing at a woman's gi-normous boobs or something." It wasn't that stupid "show about nothing," Seinfield, was it, that said that glancing at a woman's boobs or whatever, is like looking at the sun. You get the essence quickly, but you don't stare, you have to look away. Sure, I can answer the question, when I want, or in the rare instance I get to use a lockerroom or communal shower, of how big it is, as I don't see it as something to be ashamed of, the human body is beautiful, but it really isn't "everybody's business." I would also be proud to have a naturally large family. Children are worth far to much, to make any effort to "plan" them away, and not welcome more to possibly be born.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who says women's nipples look bad, well unless we guys get scolded for noticing the natural beauty?

women's nipples showing thru their shirts is fine... in fact preferable... Both contour and color as far as I am concerned..
Women give other women shit about it because it draws attention from men... and they don't want THEIR man's attention drawn by other women.

I once burst out laughing when I overheard a woman with huge silicone knockers whispering about some other woman's nipples being pert...

Excuse me... but breasts and bulges, and Beemers, are nothing but tools to get the attention of your target gender...

If you have something worth looking at... you flaunt it when you are looking for attention.

If you aren't in the market, and you see some pert nipples or a nicely contoured cock showing thru... you just appreciate it and move on...

I am not in the market, so I don't wear particularly revealing clothes because I am not looking to attract attention, but then I can not entirely hide that I am above average in size...

I can't see what is supposedly wrong, with a woman's nipples showing through her T-shirt, shirt, or whatever. Women who have nipples of a certain shape or size, are probably just going to show, no matter what? Gee, men's nipples show all the time, on the beach or swimming area, but supposedly, that's different. Well it is different. Women should not go topless, unless they are feeding a baby to excuse it. It's enough that a person is wearing at least loose boxers for underwear, but I'm not quite sure I am sold on the supposed "need" for women to wear bras? Droopy breasts don't look good? Who decided that? The fashion industry to drum up more sales? I would like to see the awful pain-causing high-heels, and much of the "painting of the face" make-up, go away. It's just so impractical and unnatural, and so much against how our ancestors used to dress themselves. And women should get to wear dresses or pants, their choice. Pants are more practical for some things, say like during certain types of work, even around the home.

Blokeboy

Superior Member
Media
when mines soft i just let it hang to the left side of my boxer breifs, when its hard its too obvious , best thing to do is pull it up straight and let it stick out the top of your pants with yoru shirt covering it, that way its not sticking straight out, ive had to do that trick many times leaving class back in highschool, lol

That sounds incredibly sexy..Will you demonstrate this for us and post a pic? Your hard dick upward sticking out the top of your pants... Again, it sounds incredible...:wink:

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I totally agree with Daddyknows. I'd much rather see a big, juicy bulge hanging down a hot, sexy man's leg. That's much hotter to see than just a big shapeless "round" bulge.

I'll never forget the time I saw a sexy 20's something dude walking in the mall. He had on super-tight jeans, and his bulge was hanging down his left leg almost to his kneecap! I almost fainted when I saw that!
And believe me, he knew that he was showing quite a sausage!

So, I always look for a bulge that hangs down the leg! It's much more intriguing. :wink:

bruce-e

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What if you are famous /infamous, your going to get stared at anyway. There's a time & place for everything, right? Is decorum passe' ?

bulgesfetish

Loved Member
Media
Always show a bulge. On the right leg to show more... is something "male". An italian tradition is showing a bulge on the leg. All men in my family show a bulge on the leg (left or right) and nobody ask if it is wrong... !

"Italian tradition" ???;))) The Italians are extremely flat in trousers. In the media, TV, youtube, movies, etc. you absolutely never see VPL or bulges in them.

killer cock

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I prefer to see it hang. I have to let mine hang , maybe that's why.

Having a big penis is not always a treat...It can be bothersome, don't you think?

I have a couple comments to this. Having a large penis is great for the bedroom but man it is a hassle in many other ways... I am not complaining for having a large penis.. but there is issues.

Underwear... Just dont wear them... NO we cant always just not wear them.. anyone that really has a large penis.. knows that after a while it is very heavy and you need the support... but in the same token some times you need to not wear underwear due to the fact it keeps you to compressed... need to breath.. so that is one issue.

Then the next issue is finding a pair of underwear that has a big enough pouch to contain you but also allow for movement... not having you crush your junk between your legs or sit on it... yes this happens... guys that can sit and cross their legs like women tend to do... no way.

Yes the look is good... My wife lives when i have no underwear on.. especially if i have jeans on... she can see my penis outline going down my leg.... but at the same time she is worried that other will gawk at it... as to i..

But at the same time since many pants dont have large crotch areas... it is like some have said.. having a huge mound in front is rather interesting too lol...

Either way you have to get use to people seeing it.. they will.. I have been having my crotch stared at since when i was a wrestler in a singlet, in the showers, with my daily clothes... it happens...

Best underwear is Wildmant big pouch. Andrew Christien Trophy boy second... my two cents..

In short i like it when people look at my crotch and wonder... that is a small dude... but what the hell is in his pants... LOL.

Masterpumper

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a couple comments to this. Having a large penis is great for the bedroom but man it is a hassle in many other ways... I am not complaining for having a large penis.. but there is issues.

Underwear... Just dont wear them... NO we cant always just not wear them.. anyone that really has a large penis.. knows that after a while it is very heavy and you need the support... but in the same token some times you need to not wear underwear due to the fact it keeps you to compressed... need to breath.. so that is one issue.

Then the next issue is finding a pair of underwear that has a big enough pouch to contain you but also allow for movement... not having you crush your junk between your legs or sit on it... yes this happens... guys that can sit and cross their legs like women tend to do... no way.

Yes the look is good... My wife lives when i have no underwear on.. especially if i have jeans on... she can see my penis outline going down my leg.... but at the same time she is worried that other will gawk at it... as to i..

But at the same time since many pants dont have large crotch areas... it is like some have said.. having a huge mound in front is rather interesting too lol...

Either way you have to get use to people seeing it.. they will.. I have been having my crotch stared at since when i was a wrestler in a singlet, in the showers, with my daily clothes... it happens...

Best underwear is Wildmant big pouch. Andrew Christien Trophy boy second... my two cents..

In short i like it when people look at my crotch and wonder... that is a small dude... but what the hell is in his pants... LOL.

i had the worst thing happen last night. my mum brought up my penis showing through pants. awful.

AARON.aa

Expert Member
Media
"Italian tradition" ???;))) The Italians are extremely flat in trousers. In the media, TV, youtube, movies, etc. you absolutely never see VPL or bulges in them.
Not in The '40 - '60 Black And White italian film ...!!! And You know... every men up To 70 have a bulge on The leg here in Italia..!