Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
How is taking pics rape you fucking idiot.

Are you that fucking stupid? I hope you dont have kids because the world needs less people like you.

Do you remember this?

Women sitting in a skirt with there legs open are looking for cock. End of story

This is the comment i was talking about you fuck stick.

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

Bigfatone7464

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you that fucking stupid? I hope you dont have kids because the world needs less people like you.

Do you remember this?

This is the comment i was talking about you fuck stick.
Fuck you. Women need to stop playing the victim. Look in hollywood all those poor guys getting accused of sexual assult 10-20 years later. Thats bullshit. If they did it those bitches should have said something then. Just looking for another shot at fame is all they are doing.

Bigfatone7464

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm super wet for Bonfire.

Always had a crush.

Now she's posting prodigy videos?

Sheeeeeeeit... :imp:
Of course u are. Thats what your here for. Cock!! Like I said before the women that are here should not be trying to act proper your just hoe’s looking for one thing cock.

I'm super wet for Bonfire.

Always had a crush.

Now she's posting prodigy videos?

Sheeeeeeeit... :imp:

Apparently your after my cock...bwhhhaaaaa.....

*falls out of chair while clutching sides with tears flooding*

OHHHH....baby you just want me for my 13 internet inches of purple throbbing clit.....
Don't lie now.
You know you want it bad!

My goodness there's some limp biscuits here lately.

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

If she is acting like one then so be it.

You're talking out of your ass, because either A) your mouth knows better, B) because you are totally full of shit and have no children or C) you're dumber than the avatar of the rottweiler in question

Reactions: thisguy805

jumbo747jet

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
A reminder from the lpsg.com moderator team : While you are all free to think and believe what you want, including disagreeing with what another member is saying, it is never OK to be disrespectful towards a fellow member. Lpsg.com is a adults only website and we expect all of our members to behave in a mature and respectful manner

A reminder from the lpsg.com moderator team : While you are all free to think and believe what you want, including disagreeing with what another member is saying, it is never OK to be disrespectful towards a fellow member. Lpsg.com is a adults only website and we expect all of our members to behave in a mature and respectful manner

I would ask that the moderator team review the policy towards calling women bitches and sluts, as it seems to be fairly comoon place lately

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You know Ronin, I have a theory that SPAM is actually tinned troll!

AND if you stop and think about it, it really does explain so much.

Look at the Polynesian Islands where Long Pig was an important source of protein.
These Island nations who where once cannibals have taken to eating spam like a pisshead on a curry.
In fact these islands have the highest consumption of spam in the entire world.

How do we know where those sex offenders, rapists and serial killers end up?

I

I fully agree, Ship 50% of the lawyers and the present US President down there as well

Reactions: Bonfire

I also would like thembto review people bringing children into conversation. Seems to be a lot of that also

Nice try, you raised the issue of minors. Of course being a troll that probably slipped by your shithouse lawyer self.

Reactions: 950483