Up skirting and english law

My experience with Rottweilers are that they're all bark and bluster, only to turn and run when that doesn't prove effective. Anyone else get that feeling here?

Reactions: INCUBUS

Bigfatone7464

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My experience with Rottweilers are that they're all bark and bluster, only to turn and run when that doesn't prove effective. Anyone else get that feeling here?
Well you have know idea about them then. Well I am done playing with u people for today. I have a life. Taking the family out on our 42’ cigarette boat today. Burns $1000 a day in fuel. More then likely more then what most of u make a month. Later all.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

I love rotties.

His Avatar is completely inaccurate.

thisguy805

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Can we put him in the car and drop him off in the middle of nowhere hoping he doesn't find his way back?

Reactions: 286798

And still no response. Not surprised.

Nor am I surprised that he flaunts his possessions and puts down others based on ASSUMED lack thereof. Compensating much????

And I'd be willing to bet said 42 cigarette is actually an old Top Gun or Bullet. But what do I know.

Sadly, it's raining here today and I can't take either one of my boats out... from the dock of my waterfront home... but I'm not hating on the Fattie.

Reactions: thisguy805

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I don't mean to be pedantic or mean when I'm saying this, but I'm really starting to disbelieve the rottie avatar person about their life given all the grammatical errors and nonsensical posts. I just don't think a person who claims to be THAT successful financially speaking would post such moronic drivel riddled with spelling errors.

I'm getting a very strong sense of YEA THAT HAPPENED.

stax 68

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
..I don't mean to be pedantic or mean when I'm saying this...

Then why the hell are you saying it...?..Hypocrite.

Why o' Why do women do women always try to comment/denigrate a man's financial and physical/sexual endowments
right off the bat. And yet over and over there are posts..threads..signatures proclaiming they couldn't care less about
such things. It's called virtue signaling..something done by...Hypocrites.

Last edited by a moderator:

Why o' Why do women do women always try to comment/denigrate a man's financial and physical/sexual endowments
right off the bat. And yet over and over there are posts..threads..signatures proclaiming they couldn't care less about
such things. It's called virtue signaling..something done by...Hypocrites.
Clearly you have not kept up with this thread or understand the character of most of the women (and a few of the men) posting here. There was nothing "right off the bat" about it. It wasn't until he showed his ass that anyone said a peep that was negative. It wasn't until his bragging about his supposed wealth that anyone questioned if it was BS.

Thanks for the edit, moderator. This thread has gone off the rails enough w/o bringing politics into it. ;)

Reactions: Enid

stax 68

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
... It wasn't until his bragging about his supposed wealth that anyone questioned if it was BS....

His house and his boat have NOTHING to do with this thread so why mention it. OFF..fucking topic.
Thread is about taking pictures of women's panties under their skirts.

That's it. Not you questioning someones financial status and then bragging about your own. OFF-Topic your Boats.

And right off the bat you waste no time and had to conveniently mention you have oceanfront property
and more than one boat..Not news to me as you've mentioned it before..how many times..I've lost count.

...Nor am I surprised that he flaunts his possessions and puts down others based on ASSUMED lack thereof. Compensating much???? .......

....Sadly, it's raining here today and I can't take either one of my boats out... from the dock of my waterfront home..

Hmmm...Compensating much..??? By no means the first time you mentioned your waterrfront home and BOAT(S) plural
in case you missed it..What a fucking try-hard.

You implied a poster was too stupid to have a house and a boat..Earning money is not directly connected
with smarts...But you are too dense/obtuse to grasp this basic premise..so going out on a limb and saying you were
endowed with your Oceanfront property and your boats. Ok..gave you an opening...you can prove me wrong now...

Or...just admit to being a spoiled little rich girl with a mermaid/dolphin fetish/obsession like any normal little 11 y/o.
Then again waterfront in North Carolina is probably not all that high..but if it is you'll be sure to let us know.

thisguy805

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
@stax 68 Play nice.

We all question who he actually based off of the shit he has said in the past. How can he say that a woman's place in in the kitchen yet his wife works and is an egineer. In my opinion, nothing is adding up.

Every thread on this site always go off topic. You of all people should know that.

stax 68

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
@stax 68 ... How can he say that a woman's place in in the kitchen yet his wife works and is an egineer. In my opinion, nothing is adding up....

Nothing wrong with that women are very often drawn to food/health/medical professions so a woman's place
is naturally in the kitchen. Of course all the great chefs have all been men other than Julia Child.

Laura Jacobs on Julia Child

His house and his boat have NOTHING to do with this thread so why mention it. OFF..fucking topic.
Thread is about taking pictures of women's panties under their skirts.

That's it. Not you questioning someones financial status and then bragging about your own. OFF-Topic your Boats.

And right off the bat you waste no time and had to conveniently mention you have oceanfront property
and more than one boat..Not news to me as you've mentioned it before..how many times..I've lost count.

Hmmm...Compensating much..??? By no means the first time you mentioned your waterrfront home and BOAT(S) plural
in case you missed it..What a fucking try-hard.

You implied a poster was too stupid to have a house and a boat..Earning money is not directly connected
with smarts...But you are too dense/obtuse to grasp this basic premise..so going out on a limb and saying you were
endowed with your Oceanfront property and your boats. Ok..gave you an opening...you can prove me wrong now...

Or...just admit to being a spoiled little rich girl with a mermaid/dolphin fetish/obsession like any normal little 11 y/o.
Then again waterfront in North Carolina is probably not all that high..but if it is you'll be sure to let us know.
Oh piss off. If you only knew half of what you have misunderstood.

And as far as being too dense/obtuse... this must apply to you because I haven't ever disclosed having more than one boat before, have only talked about my boat a total of three times, and have only said that I have a waterfront home twice (including this thread). If 3 is where you lose track, I feel sorry for you. Not only that, I never implied he was stupid related to his possessions. I may think he's an idiot, but I never thought he's stupid.

I'm one of the nicest people you could ever meet until you give me a reason not to be. I rarely bear my claws. Maybe you and Fattie should consider that before getting your panties in your crack.