Up skirting and english law

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I was the one who implied that coming across the way he does (rampant spelling errors, incoherent posts lacking reasoning) seems to indicate the exact opposite of the type of life he describes. Fact of the matter is, usually highly successful people are pretty smart. It may not always be the case, but it's more often than not the case.

So blame me, not lurker.

spaj8987

Legendary Member
Media
As an american i'm kind of curious how this one turned out. That's not why i'm commenting though. I've said a lot on this site about logic. Said tons about the more logical we are as human beings the better things will be as a whole. So in my eyes, from having read this thread from front to back, if being logical were a competition and we were to level the amount of logic on display the women of this site who commented would have kicked in the asses of the men who commented.

Number posts i saw with the most amounts of logic in them are as follows.

#42 kicked all of the ass.
#58 (thanks for that was losing faith)
#74 (fucking savage. I'm not nearly as much of a douche as that dude and i felt all of it. logically accurate too.)
#78 (Very awesome logical point. Short and sweet.)

Sure. There was logic in this thread other than the ones i mentioned but these ones were more logical. And if you decide to go back and check them out you'll find that women outnumbered men in being more logical in this thread.

One last thing. Charges are sometimes meant to be a deterrent to crime. 2 years seems like a good idea to me. Now off to google where i'll find out how this all turned out.

Ok just checked and if you wanted an update.

Upskirting law comes into force in England and Wales as cases rise

There you go.