up to her belly button and beyond

modest123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If the guy's really hung, and the girl is petite, his member might actually reach her belly button. Has anybody here actually penetrated a girl to that point? Is it possible for a girl's vagina to extend even beyond her belly button?

ten2ride

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never met a woman who's vagina would stretch that far. The vagina is designed to stretch in diameter - not length. There have been a few times with very thin women when we could see my cock moving inside her by watching her tummy though & is is quite an interesting experience.

If I could go full depth, then yes - it would go all the way to the navel on most women, but unfortunately, it does not work that way (at leaast in the 74 women I have been able to try out)

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
That would be nigh unto impossible with a normal human. The body's not built that way.

Doesn't anyone study anatomy and physiology any more?

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
The vagina is designed to stretch in diameter - not length.

Actually during sexual arousal the vagina expands in both length and width.

"The human vagina is an elastic muscular canal that extends from the cervix to the vulva. Although there is wide anatomical variation, the length of the unaroused vagina is approximately 6 to 7.5 cm (2.5 to 3 in) across the anterior wall (front), and 9 cm (3.5 in) long across the posterior wall (rear). During sexual arousal the vagina expands in both length and width. Its elasticity allows it to stretch during sexual intercourse and during birth to offspring. The vagina connects the superficial vulva to the cervix of the deep uterus."

Vagina - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

preton

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know about past the belly button (I'm not quite that big), but I've had girls swear to me they could feel me pushing out against their stomach. I've never seen it, but they've put their hand there and sworn they could feel me. Maybe it isn't that far fetched to think you could go past the navel. You can quote all the science you want, women's insides are a mystery as unsolvable as the universe itself.

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A girl on one of my classes at uni told us she had a dildo with a light in the head which she could see through her belly if she used it in the dark. She didn't say anything about how far up it went though, and never having seen it in action, I can't be sure she was telling the truth.

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If the guy's really hung, and the girl is petite, his member might actually reach her belly button. Has anybody here actually penetrated a girl to that point? Is it possible for a girl's vagina to extend even beyond her belly button?
Oddly enough.... YES, a few petite girls have taken me all the way and two that I can remember got on top and pounced up and down quite hard - enough so, that I still remember it!

I assure you that the exterior size has nothing to do with internal capacity!