Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Are there any movies coming out in the near future (til 2008) that you are excited about?

I was looking through upcoming release dates and found a few I want to know more about.

First, Talk To Me. It's the story of ex con, radio personality, and community activist Petey Greene, starring Don Cheadle.

Next on my list is American Gangster. I'm not sure how I feel about this one, but it seems to have a somewhat interesting story line and a few big names (Russell Crowe and Denzel Washington).

Finally, Beowulf. There are a ton of crappy straight to video versions, but it appears Hollywood is taking a real swing at it this time around. The new version sports an all-star cast, including: Angelina Jolie, John Malkovich, Anthony Hopkins, and Ray Winstone as Beowulf.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
The one I'm really looking forward to is Meet the Little Focker. Though, I'm not entirely sure when exactly it is going to come out. Also, I've been awaiting the Simpsons Movie for a few weeks now. I haven't really watched the show the past few years, but I definitely want to see the movie.

datdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
3:10 TO Yuma; Western with Russle Crowe and Christian Bale

American Gangster: love Mob and gang movies.

sdg475

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ahh yes, I knew I was forgetting something. When I saw the preview for 3:10 to Yuma in the theatre I got excited. Thanks, datdude.

Also, the Simpson's Movie should be funny.

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
Just seen "Talk To Me". It was a good movie. Plus as an added bonus Don shows his ass when thrown out the apartment nude, as well as a nice bulge scene in tight blue briefs. Also a pretty nice vpl in black pants when he is doing a stand up routine.

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Beowulf sounds interesting, hopefully it won't be too Hollywood - i.e. have the story relocated to America, everyone looking uber glam and have a happy ending...

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This was on the news last night....Brisbane guy is/was a boilermaker. Made, produced, directed the movie. Put it all together in his own home....not a bad effort. Don't know what the movie will be like though, I'd still like to know where they put the long life batteries in these Robot creations for movies though :)...

Meet the Brisbane man, behind the next big sci fi blockbuster

Reactions: MickeyLee