Update: Blago, "I'm completely innocent"

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
okeydokey.....Blago says he's innocent and 'can't wait' to fight these bogus charges.

Damn this guy is stubborn. Haha. How long can he jam this up in court, he's flat broke. Is his lawyer going pro bono?

from The Wall Street Journal

Dec. 19, 2008
Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich said he is "not guilty of any criminal wrongdoing" and that he will not quit his position as governor. "I will fight until my last breath," he said. "I'm dying to answer these charges. I am dying to show you how innocent I am."
Gov. Blagojevich faces charges relating to alleged attempts to sell Barack Obama's Senate seat.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
IMHO, he is perhaps suffering from delusions of grandeur. He thinks he is above the law. He's not. I same bring him down.:cool:

D

deleted15807

[FONT=&quot]Blagojevich’s alleged crimes pale next to the larger scandals of Washington and Wall Street. Yet those who promoted and condoned the twin national catastrophes of reckless war in Iraq and reckless gambling in our markets have largely escaped the accountability that now seems to await the Chicago punk nabbed by the United States attorney, Patrick Fitzgerald.[/FONT]

pym

Just Browsing
Media
God help me.....i agree with STAR here. This transcends party lines, this is endemic American{style}political corruption. This guy needs to go down hard. Hey Blago!, FUCK-YOU!!:mad::fu:

Last edited:

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[FONT=&quot]Blagojevich’s alleged crimes pale next to the larger scandals of Washington and Wall Street. Yet those who promoted and condoned the twin national catastrophes of reckless war in Iraq and reckless gambling in our markets have largely escaped the accountability that now seems to await the Chicago punk nabbed by the United States attorney, Patrick Fitzgerald.[/FONT]

you'll vindicate a democrat at every pass....and use Wall Street as a barometer for the rest of your life.

D

deleted15807

you'll vindicate a democrat at every pass....and use Wall Street as a barometer for the rest of your life.

Wall Street greed has unhinged the entire world economy and you whine about Blago. And all of them will walk away scoot free while the Republicans try to break the UAW for a lousy $15 billion. Classic Faux News. I'm sure if the dems spend too long in power they will be tempted by the abuses of power. But at least they are for the common man and not the common thief.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wall Street greed has unhinged the entire world economy and you whine about Blago. And all of them will walk away scoot free while the Republicans try to break the UAW for a lousy $15 billion. Classic Faux News. I'm sure if the dems spend too long in power they will be tempted by the abuses of power. But at least they are for the common man and not the common thief.
I don't know about that...google Hillary Clinton's resume. I hope she is better at her new job than she was as First Lady and NY Senator.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
"I'm completely innocent"

Sound familiar?

"I am not a crook"

There are even tapes...

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Prove to me where laws were broken. Not some subjective notion of right an wrong based on nothing but a blinding hatred of Republicans. Sentiments of injustice are all well and good, but not grounds for incarceration. Sorry.

Are you seriously trying to say Blagojevich should get off because Wall Street is worse?

But at least they are for the common man and not the common thief.

ROFLMAO

Last edited:

patronpk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
After careful research & inspection of the Illinois physical anatomy, we have found the state's sphincter! Totally without redemption & designed only to eject bullshit!!

D

deleted15807

I don't know about that...google Hillary Clinton's resume. I hope she is better at her new job than she was as First Lady and NY Senator.

Apparently good enough at both to make her bosses (the people who elected her) happy.

Actually Wall Street and King George and Darth Cheney. The ultimate low marks in American history. The fact is Republicans are just unfit to govern. They say government is the problem. When you don't believe in an institution you are charged with running what results do you expect?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Dec. 19, 2008
Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich said he is "not guilty of any criminal wrongdoing" and that he will not quit his position as governor. "I will fight until my last breath," he said. "I'm dying to answer these charges. I am dying to show you how innocent I am."
Gov. Blagojevich faces charges relating to alleged attempts to sell Barack Obama's Senate seat.

Kinda sounds similar to Bush's "I didn't compromise my soul to be a popular guy". He had a soul? Who knew? Maybe if he had compromised his soul this country would be in better economic shape than we are now.

"I'm completely innocent"

Sound familiar?

"I am not a crook"

There are even tapes...

QFMFT.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Apparently good enough at both to make her bosses (the people who elected her) happy.

Well I'm a NY resident and I did not vote for her and I'm not happy...but I help pay her salary, so that makes me one of her bosses. In theory alone I doubt she would have been reelected to senate, because she did not do anything, and would defer everything to Schumer. She was too busy trying to run her campaign to be a senator.

D

deleted15807

Well I'm a NY resident and I did not vote for her and I'm not happy...but I help pay her salary, so that makes me one of her bosses. In theory alone I doubt she would have been reelected to senate, because she did not do anything, and would defer everything to Schumer. She was too busy trying to run her campaign to be a senator.

She would have been re-elected. Her approval ratings were good.