Update - Fucked Up Situation

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Awhile ago I posted about a weird e-mail that I got from my friend's grand daugther in which she propositioned me. She wanted me to wear a green shirt on my upcoming visit if I was up for a roll in the hay.

Well, I decided that discretion was the better part of valor and I wore a blue shirt on the first day. I was ready for weirdness when I first arrived. Fortunately, it was pretty much drama free.

Shortly after we arrived, the grand daughter showed up. We made eye contact when she walked in and she gave me a look of resignation. There were quite of few people in the room, so we both just mingled for a bit. About twenty minutes into the viist, she bushed past me in the kitchen. She casually leaned over and said "Nice shirt. Your loss" and kept going. That was it. Nothing else was said over the course of the first evening.

There was one other moment during the visit that skirted pretty close to the edge. The whole group went out for dinner one night and she ended up sitting across from me at a table of about 15 people. Everyone had a great time and I wasn't even thinking aboiut the whole e-mail/ shirt thing anymore. When we were wating for the bill, she was fumbling with her keys, which had one of those little Stanley tape measures as the key chain. Out of nowhere, she looks over to me, makes a pouty face and pulls the tape measure out to about a foot and a half. She looks at me, winks and starts giggling. I just shook my head.

Overall, the weekend was not a stressful as I imagined. I am actually pretty pleased with how I handled myself. Though I have new girlfriend, she was a long way away. It would have been very easy to take this sweet young thing up on her offer. I guess it will just give me something to fantasize if I find myself alone and taking matters into my own hands.

yourclovergrl: Rope I think its great that you stood your ground and did what you felt that was best for you. I think that what gets us most of the time is our own guilt if we do something we feel was wrong. But hey pat your self on the back for being such a magnet for them fine women. :rolleyes:

dellflower: the tape measurer was referring to wat may i ask?

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by dellflower@Sep 6 2004, 12:04 PM
the tape measurer was referring to wat may i ask?
It's actually an inside joke. A few years ago she came to visit my ex-wife and I when we lived in England. She brought a girlfriend. The trip was a graduation present to them from their families.

At the time there was a car ad running, I think for a Renault. It was extolling the benefit of a wider wheelbase, but in a highly suggestive matter. The commercial started with woman holding a tape measure around waist level, pulling it out and letting it snap back. She then asked something like "What could you do with an extra 6 centimeters?" It ended with a "size matters" banner at the end of the ad. Anyway, the girls thought that was the funniest thing they had ever seen. They couldn't believe that it was on TV. I think that she was sharing the joke, rather than making any suggestions at that point.