Update on my growing testicles...

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_Mister Thick, Aug 10, 2009.

1. B_Mister Thick

B_Mister Thick New Member

Well it's been two years since i posted my original thread, claiming my testicles were still growing. I just took some pictures today with my new camera and I'm really surprised at how much they have grown in the last couple years. I'm 25 but they honestly keep getting bigger, i now have to wear a special kind of underwear so I'm comfortable during the day. I've been finding it difficult to do my regular activities like going to the gym or ride my motorcycle.

Does anyone else have this same problem with really large testicles getting in their way? And if so can you offer any help or insight on how to be more comfortable?

Thanks

Here is the picture I took today.

Attached Files:

2. joeweekend

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Serious low hangers, Mr. Thick. You've got the privilege of having balls that respond to gravity. Just like a bull. Enjoy 'em. I do.

3. chrisj428

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'd really like to see you actually in those special underwear. I find myself a little jealous -- not that I have particularly small balls, but I certainly wish they were larger and hung lower. In my book, you've got a gift, man!

Draft saved Draft deleted