1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

update on my PE journey 9/20/11

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by the_1homie, Sep 18, 2011.

1. the_1homie

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i measured my length im 2 lines over 10 1/4...girth is def thicker my base it over 6.25 , shaft in above 6 by a few lines at max erection ...i think im going to hid my ruler for the next couple of months i keep giving in to curiousity lol but im thinking of increasing the size of the pump from its 2 inch girth which im filling to 2.5 and do it for the same amount of time ive done it for now (started in may) but i know there are non believers i will be providing pics shortly problem is when im 100% the last thing im thinking of is taking pics lol. but im hoping im inspiring / or at least making people out the wondering about PE aware it does work ...honestly its kinda addictive but if anyone has any questions dont hesitate to message

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice