Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well i had no intention on measuring for another 3 weeks but my curiousity got the best of me... ive grown another 2 lines on the ruler (9.75 now) :). i must say im impressed its growing quite fast im been off my program since thrusday going back to it tomorrow so basically in the last 5 - 6 weeks ive gained over 1/4 in length...but girth was my main reason for doing this still havent measured my girth but can tell its heavier and thicker ...so those interested or debating trying it this thread is for you give it a shot any questions dont hesitate to ask

ps special thx to big al for all his informative info on this site

B_bmm956

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've recently gotten into PE too. I've noticed a better erection quality, a thicker shaft, and a plumped penis head unlike my pre-PE rubbery tip. I've been at 8.3 from starting and haven't really seen any length gains for the month I've been doing it now. I've primarily just been jelqing and every once and a while using my bathmate. I'm honestly not a very big fan of the BATHMATE any more its good. I think the bathmate is more for increasing circulation than any real growth. My plan for PE is just keep jelqing for the recommended three month before beginning a hanging regiment. I've also registered to Thunder's Pace the user Sayan22 is a huge inspiration for me. He's managed to take his massive endowment a step further and raise some really interesting points.

By the way Homie I would love to know your routine. Mine lately is just stretching it out and Jelqing it as a form a masterbation for 20-45 minutes.

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
I love the Vacutech thickwall tubes.

Congratulations on your gains, the_1homie; keep on pumping!

bmm956, I have a Bathmate also, and I like it, but it wouldn't be my recommendation as someone's first pump/cylinder.

backwoodsstud

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love the Vacutech thickwall tubes.

Congratulations on your gains, the_1homie; keep on pumping!

bmm956, I have a Bathmate also, and I like it, but it wouldn't be my recommendation as someone's first pump/cylinder.
Agreed.vacutech is the way to go .