Updating an old post...Just wanna share this.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
From July 31st 2003 ~~"Whats the best cock you ever had?

I had a guy that was about eight inches extremely hard, pretty thick and he had a slight bend downward, and so when he penetrated me it would push and slide right down/across on my prostate. We would fuck for a good two hours and I would cum at least five times. To this day, everytime I jack off, it's him I am thinking about. Too bad I had to move away. I have never had a dick that felt that good. :tongue: "

So I moved back to California and was walking in Wal-mart, and there he is. My body started trembling with excitement. He saw me and I thought he might not say anything, but instead he walked over and shook my hand (I thought I was gonna cum). He asked how I have been, and did I live here now. I said yes and we talked a lil. He knew I wanted his cock by my body language. But I didn't really ask him, I wanted him to ask. So just as we said goodbye, he made a comment and stated,"When are we gonna "get together" again?" I told him as soon as possible. We have a date tomorrow night. I am soooooooo horny and happy. Just wanted to share.:tongue:

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
congratulations! Sounds hot...please come update. lol

We've been IM'n each other the last couple of nights, and moved the date to tonight. All I keep thinkin about is the way he makes love to me. It's been a long time since that has happend, but I can still remember it like it was an hour ago. :wink:

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Okay, so last night was amazing just like six years ago! He came over and got comfy, I was wearing my fuck me jeans and my cute t- shirt with a pair of yellow cotton thongs with lime green trim. My favorite cocoa butter lotion and lip balm. Anyways he asked me to stand in front of him and turn this way, I was gettting horny fast. Then he asked me to show him my panties, and then wanted me to bury my hands in my crotch and lick my lips. I have no ideal why, but I could feel my cock leaking pre cum in anticipation of him fucking me. He stood up and walked over to me, kissed my neck and rubbed my body. He pulled my pants down and pullled my thong to the side I could feelhis cock sliding in between my cheeks. He put on some protection lubed it up and inserted his cock slowly. Needless to say we fock'd and sucked all night. In fact he is in my bed right now, We just had more sex and I'm hoping for more tbefore he leaves. I'm sooo glad I came back to California. I'll share mor elater, gotta run, I mean cum.