Uploaded new pics, please comment.

rrambo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pics with my new cock ring... Just took them and uploaded... Let me know what you think... love the CR... wear it all day at work and only I know about it... with my package all tied together I think I get more downward stares though... but you can't tell I'm wearing anything...:cool:

evilbreeder

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
umm I was thinking of getting one too, I heard the metal aren't to wise simply because if you get too erect you can't pull it off and can get pretty messy, with the plastic/rubber/so on if it gets like that you can cut it off and not have to make an embarssing trip to the emergency. So what works the best?

rrambo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, I was afraid of that and reluctant to get a metal one... but they feel so much better.... the weight and size is what feels so good... the first time I put it on, it took me about 5 minutes which really made me nervous... I was thinking... I don't have a hard on and it's this hard to get it on... if I get a hard on, it's never coming off... actually, it's a lot easier to take it off than to put it on... there's a method to doing both and once you get the hang of it, it's fine....

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Very nice! I have been wearing metal rings for years, and love mine. Others just don't feel as good as metal. I have never had trouble getting mine off, and I am a "grower," not a "shower." :smile: