Uploaded new pics, please comment.

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by rrambo, Nov 30, 2006.

1. rrambo

rrambo New Member

Albums:
    Pics with my new cock ring... Just took them and uploaded... Let me know what you think... love the CR... wear it all day at work and only I know about it... with my package all tied together I think I get more downward stares though... but you can't tell I'm wearing anything...:cool:

2. trufitjock

trufitjock Member

Albums:
    very nice !! i prefere yours tho to hers.. i like the weight of a metal cockring too

3. Young'NHung

Young'NHung New Member

I love them! I'm thinking of getting a cock ring too, they look like they feel so sexy.

4. evilbreeder

evilbreeder Member

Albums:
    umm I was thinking of getting one too, I heard the metal aren't to wise simply because if you get too erect you can't pull it off and can get pretty messy, with the plastic/rubber/so on if it gets like that you can cut it off and not have to make an embarssing trip to the emergency. So what works the best?

5. rrambo

rrambo New Member

Albums:
    Yeah, I was afraid of that and reluctant to get a metal one... but they feel so much better.... the weight and size is what feels so good... the first time I put it on, it took me about 5 minutes which really made me nervous... I was thinking... I don't have a hard on and it's this hard to get it on... if I get a hard on, it's never coming off... actually, it's a lot easier to take it off than to put it on... there's a method to doing both and once you get the hang of it, it's fine....

6. rrambo

rrambo New Member

Albums:
    *bump*

7. smoothrnb

Gold Member

Albums:
    Very nice! I have been wearing metal rings for years, and love mine. Others just don't feel as good as metal. I have never had trouble getting mine off, and I am a "grower," not a "shower." :smile:

8. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    well, was out tonight wearing a cockring. it definetly worked... way more stares.. no wonder, was a huge bulge :p

Draft saved Draft deleted