Uploaded Some Pics: No Penis Picture

SpiceFromIndia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Inviting comments. I might consider uploading some penis pics some time later but right now i am not comfirtable with the idea. However i am looking for comments from you guys/gals. Check my photo albums link.

Thanks for you all's support

Ps: Please no racist/rude comment. If you dont like me that is fine .....Sorry about face cut-ups, this is the first time i put my pics up.

Last edited:

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dude,
First I want to apologize that you feel the need to ask folks not make racist comments. That must feel terrible. Those jerks are'nt worth the frustration.

Your skin color is absolutely beautiful. Your body is friggin smokin!! Can't wait until you feel comfortable enough to post some pics of your package.

grower_60

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi Spice, sorry you had some bad experiences. I hope you're feeling more comfortable now. I'm not really into men, but I can appreciate what other men have as far as fitness and body parts, you have a great looking upper body.

SpiceFromIndia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Dude,
First I want to apologize that you feel the need to ask folks not make racist comments. That must feel terrible. Those jerks are'nt worth the frustration.

Your skin color is absolutely beautiful. Your body is friggin smokin!! Can't wait until you feel comfortable enough to post some pics of your package.
Sorry!! i did not mean to offend anybody....... thanks for the appreciation....

SpiceFromIndia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi Spice, sorry you had some bad experiences. I hope you're feeling more comfortable now. I'm not really into men, but I can appreciate what other men have as far as fitness and body parts, you have a great looking upper body.

Same here man i appreciate good things in a man too ...... I apologize if i offend anybody here ... You guys have great family going on here ..... nice to be a part of it ... :)