UPS/Fed EX guys

B_AZBiGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Does anyone have any honest to g-o-d stories of encounters with the "delivery guy"??

i've wanted to make passes at those guys before... but didn't want to be TOO cliche. It just seems like they have the perfect opportunity to take you back to their truck for a quickie.

Any UPS/Fed Ex guys on here??

jorpollew

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No experiences, but plenty of fantasies.

The UPS/FedEx delivery guys are all hot-- and they're nice guys, too!

I knew a young man that applied for a job, and was pissed when he didn't get it. They really scrutinize their applicants and put them though several phases and training sessions. Also, I think the delivery guys are required to keep an exercise routine. I don't think I've ever seen an out-of-shape, bad-looking UPS or FedEx guy, and I doubt it's just coincidence. It's evident that the companies want to maintain a certain image.

If all UPS/FedEx are like the ones I've met at work, then we won't see many steamy sex stories on this thread. They're top-notch, and probably wouldn't do anything stupid like a "flat-bed quickie" to risk their jobs.

But we can dare to dream anyway.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A gay friend of mine, formerly married and with a son, once commented on the fact that his son is so much taller than he is. "Well," he said, "my son doesn't look anytning like the mailman, and it couldn't have been the UPS guy, because I was doing him."

longerthan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was a FedEx guy for 3 years. As far as the previous comment about maintaining an exercise routine, well the job is the exercise routine...I know because I lost 25 lbs in the first two months on the job. Being a courier (crr) is physically demanding and can be somewhat dangerous given all the lifting, bending, squatting, stair climbing and just plain moving required everyday. I didn't need to go to the gym, I had my 5 - 6 hour workout five days a week! I loved being able to wear shorts to work everyday and yeah, I got my share of passes 9from guys and girls) the only problem is that i was always in such a hurry to make my scheduled deliveries that there wouldn't be anytime for me to follow-up , but believe me I always appreciated the flirtations...especially from some of the very hot guys I used to deliver to.
Honestly, working for FedEx was the best job I have ever had. I miss it sometimes, but by the same token it was exhausting and sometimes just a little too demanding time-wise and corporate for my taste. I did manage to keep a few of my uniforms though when I left...just in case I find someone who wants to play "package delivery"...
Oh, and there are plenty of out of shape guys working for FedEx, they're called managers and executives...

Omegaman

Sexy Member
Media
Former UPS guy here, been six months since I QUIT, but they still love me over there. Yesterday I went to get a calender from them and got a Turkey for Christmas. This never happens while I was there.

Well its a very demanding job and we hate you Fedex Guys. Put us together and you get:

FEDUP (LOL)

UPS (U Piece of Sh_T) LOL

These were the days of bad days, and now is peak season. Please don't put FRAGILE on your package. We handle these with special care. (NOT)

And I did bang me wife in my ups uniform! LOL

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't have any stories involving UPS men but I did have an extremely good looking mail man once who came to deliver a package to me and I was still in my nightgown on a Saturday afternoon. After that, he came to personally deliver my mail to me everyday...after about 2 months he was transferred to another route.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't have any stories involving UPS men but I did have an extremely good looking mail man once who came to deliver a package to me and I was still in my nightgown on a Saturday afternoon. After that, he came to personally deliver my mail to me everyday...after about 2 months he was transferred to another route.

Was it a more...uh...Southern route?

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I worked for UPS during Christmas season in 1979. You have to be in decent cardio shape just to do the job. On my application, I wrote that I ran and worked out for hobbies; perhaps it helped. I'm a people person many of the business customers got to know me well. My uniform was snug and I looked hot. I could tell that a few regulars would check me out. It was fun, but the drivers have to hustle all day non stop.

Now I work in an office and we get daily deliveries from Fed Ex and UPS. The Fed Ex guy is a nice guy - average looking. We had a smokin' hot UPS guy that I had a thing for, but we moved to a bigger building and I haven't seen him since.